It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidate Declaration: bodrul, Reform

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

bodrul for President

I, bodrul, hereby declare that I am running for the office of President of The United States and are running for the Reform party.

In short, my platform is simple:
a circuler goverment that isnt binded by religon when it comes to the rights of the people. people shouldnt be oppressed by what others believe is moraly right or wronge

To expand:
a new goverment for the people by the people

Use tax seized from drug trafickers for the bennifit of the people

fix ties with countries

sort out the countries homeless

sort out the corruption

make sure the ideals the nation is built on is used when push comes to shove

As a candidate for this office, running on this website, I promise the following:

I will uphold the Terms & Conditions of AboveTopSecret.com at all times

I will conduct a campaign that focuses on issues

I will seek to always answer issue-based questions with direct honesty and integrity

I will not, through my actions, communicate libelous or slanderous statements or advertising messages directed toward other candidates in the primaries or general election

I will not, through my inaction, allow libelous or slanderous statements or advertising messages directed toward other candidates to be made on my behalf

I will participate in every debate and avail myself to questions from the general population

If selected in a primary election, I will accept the nomination to run for my party for The President of The United States and select a capable running mate for my Vice President

I understand that if I fail to live up to the higher standards described herein, I may voluntarily or forcibly be required to end my candidacy or Presidency if elected.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
well im working on it lol

Foreign policy

Middle East

The Middle East is the largest thorn when it comes down to the US as it has caused the most problems when it has come down to the foreign policy. it has been seen as a double edged sword since its so double standards that countries have lost faith in the US in most areas when it comes down to that region

Israel and Palestine

Israel and Palestine have been at it for decades with Israel caging in the Palestine with a berlins wall.

I propose that we do a one state solution before England fecked everything up after ww2. With a one state solution every has their land and property with religious grounds under the influence of all parties.

If a two state solution isn’t plausible we take the proposal by the Arabs and recognise Palestine as a country and have Israel back to the 1967 boarders where Israel is fully recognised by all Muslim countries and has a security pact with its neighbours.

proposal made by king Abdullah

China

China is a growing superpower and it has billions of US dollars in reserve.
It’s a sleeping dragon waiting to be woken so we will have to work closely with china and make sure they are reliant on exports from us as we are on them.

When it comes to Taiwan only 20% want to separate from china, I say we offer china Taiwan in return they step down their support for North Korea. And be more open when it comes to their market.

Iran

The US and Iran were close in mending relations before bush declared them a terrorist state.
I propose we open full dialect with Iran and let bygones be bygones and work out our differences.

By befriending Iran we can truly make a good foe a friend. And secure some natural resources and get help with Iraq

Iraq

Iraq is a mess and we need its neighbours more then ever
By getting them to help out not only will it help us but them as it will ensure that their boarders are secure.
And a full Iraq meltdown isn’t in the best interest of none of its neighbours.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
USE THE FOLLOWING AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Is that the extent of your globe?

So what about the special relationship with the UK?

How to repair relationships with Europe. Who is giving the US most support in Iraq. The UK, yet you seem to forget to address the most important country supporting the US today.

And you want me to vote for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
i havent finished with my foriegn policy yet
and i am still adding to it so be paitent

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
A member who I have a tremendous amount of respect for. Good luck on this endeavor.

I am asking most of the candidates this, and I look forward to what you have to say. Very simple, yet very efficient.

In one sentence, Why should I vote for you?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
back to my policy

Britain

one of the only countries that can truely be said to be a friend and ally to the US always ready to help.
i propose strengthen ties further in diffrent fields (even so its very strong already)

i say we work further to improve both economies and trade
and make sure the voice of the UK isnt on deaf ears

chissler the reason you would vote for me is because i am good looking
and if thats not enough because i will say things as they are and what truely needs to be done.
no BS straight to the point

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
just a bump

to show i am back

these are my past topics which i have created to do with my campaign

Challange to opponents

www.abovepolitics.com...

State and Faith (seperating Faith and State)

www.abovepolitics.com...

Stem cell research

www.abovepolitics.com...

Ask Bodrul

www.abovepolitics.com...

Israel Issue

www.abovepolitics.com...

Religion in Schools and public Places

www.abovepolitics.com...

Arming Groups

www.abovepolitics.com...

Homless people

www.abovepolitics.com...

My stance on the Legal system

www.abovepolitics.com...

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
use one of these avatars

www.abovepolitics.com...

[edit on 13-2-2008 by bodrul]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Bodrul I have a question for you .

Do you support scarping the Electoral College and the US becoming a representative democracy ?

Cheers xpert11.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Xpert i will give you a reply tommorow evening,
just so you know im not ignoring you or anything

My first Podcast on be being a candidate

PODcast:

My First Political Podcast

this is a opening podcast for my political campaign on ATS

length: 00:56
file: ptspod_2821.mp3
size: 803k
feed: pts

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Great stuff - really enjoyed the podcast, although I had to d/l quicktime, which I don't like lol

You're really on the ball mate - fair play to you

top topics

join