It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Con 9/11 Documentary Trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Most of us have seen these news clips over time, some I haven't seen.
This clip has reporters, Firemen, police and laypeople talking about bombs going, this clip is worth watching.
Sounded like gunfire then 3 big explosions

Snip
This is the trailer for my upcoming documentary called "The Ultimate Con" This documentary is not debunkable because it has no narrative. The story is told with news footage. Spread the word.

www.youtube.com...

( I can't embed this sorry)

[edit on 12/3/2007 by Sauron]

Google Video Link

[embedded video - source:Google]

[edit on 12-3-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
removed due to TOS violations.

Just another "Shock Doc" rehashing the same old crap fallacies.

The whole "truth movement" propaganda campaign is beginning to look like a retarded Amway -- without the cleaning products.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
GwionX - Have you signed up with the Brown Shirts yet? Maybe if you hurry you can work in one of the FEMA camps.

You know what happened to nazi prison guards after the war... They were literally torn to shreds.

We don't care whether you believe. You should know that WE DO believe it - and that is what is important. And that is why you and your Criminal Masters are in big trouble.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Yanked!
Gone from youtube already.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX

The whole "truth movement" propaganda campaign is beginning to look like a retarded Amway -- without the cleaning products.

Did you watch the trailer? or are you just beaking off,
Please point out the fallacies of this video. I won't hold my breath, nor do I care if you believe it or not.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
GwionX - Have you signed up with the Brown Shirts yet? Maybe if you hurry you can work in one of the FEMA camps.

You don't even know you are supporting a Neo-Nazi agenda ..do you.

You know what happened to nazi prison guards after the war... They were literally torn to shreds.

By following your 5th grade level of logic-- You are having wet dreams about doing harm to yours truly--your humble narrator.

We don't care whether you believe. You should know that WE DO believe it - and that is what is important. And that is why you and your Criminal Masters are in big trouble.

No one is in big trouble...and the band plays on...

One day you will realize how misguided your cause was...

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

Did you watch the trailer? or are you just beaking off,
Please point out the fallacies of this video. I won't hold my breath, nor do I care if you believe it or not.

yea I watched the trailer. It was cherry-picked quotes, quotes taken out of context, the same old stuff.. rehashed , recycled, REDUNDANT.

and austexguy or whatever had a total meltdown on the viewrs comments section deleting opinions, and getting tinfoil-hat crazy saying everyone in NY was forced to be quiet. BS in the 10th degree.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
You are ignored GwionX. Forever. It's the worst possible thing one can do to your sort. America is waking up. there is nothing you can do about it and it scares the # out of you.

We the People are shutting you bastards down.

Welcome to oblivion.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Stick you fingers in your ears and sing real loud...that's the ticket.

Especially after a thinly veiled threat of ripping my limbs off.

Look dude, the whole propaganda scheme only works if you truly NEVER look at it objectively.

You have to get both sides of a story to reach a resonable conclusion.

My whole point of my posts in this thread are to give a critical viewpoint.

I am getting tired of the same thing being presented over and over. YES we know there were explosions during the chaos of 9/11. Like I have said in other posts-- If you have two jetliners slamming into two huge towers exploding into fireballs, causing major damage and uncontrolled fire-- I would be surprized if there were NOT ANY secondary explosions...Much more than I would be surprized to hear that there were.

The people shown in those chaos and duress-filled news clips have NOT come forward saying that the sounds were bombs. The firemen have not said they found bombs, or identified the source of the explosions as being bombs.

I am sure that once the reality set in that NY was under attack, it didn't take long for (especially the firemen) to remember the first WTC bombing.

This stuff is twisted to fit an agenda-- without any PROOF of claims..Assumed claims of explosives to begin with.

--But go ahead kid-- put me on ignore-- It is just further evidence that devout "truth movement" folks cannot be bothered with conflicting points of view. i.e. NOT OBJECTIVE

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   

The neo-nazi GwionX speaks out of his ass again

JAK

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Ok, let's discuss the subject at hand here 'The Ultimate Con 9/11 Documentary Trailer' and avoid derailing the topic with sniping and personal insults please.

Thank you,

Jak

[edit on 13/3/07 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The Video evidence is overwhelming when taken in context with everything else. The same kind of evidence exists with the OKC bombing. The obstacle we have to overcome is denial on the part of the public (whom I think are waking up in droves), that our government was hijacked on 911.

p.s. Thanks for the ignore feature. It really helps.

top topics

join