It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New BigFoot footage looks interesting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
HIs feet r biggg!!! He must be real... real big

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Has any one ever found a big foot poo??? I saw a huge dung one time! Mabe it waz his...?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Not to discredit the video or anything, but I live in Northern Ontario and I don't know anyone who takes a camcorder with them in the bush to cut wood

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Is that really your well thought out argument and opinion of the video? You dont know anyone who takes a video out with them?

I dont know anyone who takes a gun into a school, I dont personally know any pilots, etc etc - weak. It doesn't mean it doesn't happen....

Block a road for a month and search peoples belongings and you may be qualified to make a comment like that.

Persoannly I think this tape is one of the better ones, shame the input in the analysis is the usual 5 sec of the top of the grey matter banter.

Q

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
No that wasn't my best response to the video.It was just an observation.I could argue either way that it is fake or not.I agree it is better than some other footage I've seen.However I cannot say for sure that I believe it's not a well produced fake.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
It looks like a guy in a snow-mobiler's outfit. The arms are too short and the shoulders are too thin for a Bigfoot.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
that looks really real to me i dont know whats fake about it

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I just have to say, since I have never seen a bigfoot, I don't know what kind of rush you get when you first do, but anyways, if I would see one and I had my camera, I would go after it. Not kill it, scare it or do anything to it, just get it in clear view as close as I can. These 7 second clips are not going to lead crytozoologists anywhere. We need to get some real footage! Some thing as clear as the Patterson footage.

-Jimmy-

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
if i saw a real big foot i would kill it. with a rock if it came down to it because that would be one of the greatest finds of the 21 century. luckly, that wont happen because its not real.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
It's Chewie walking around....

Or at least someone with a Chewbacca suit...

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
That's no bigfoot,just a regular Canadian guy wearing a heavy winter coat with the hood on and likely a ski mask too as Canadian winters are so bloody cold and windy we need to wear heavy coats like that up here.I have a similar coat to the one in the video.If you zoom in on the video you can clearly see it's a hood on a coat not a big head.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike U.
The arms are too short and the shoulders are too thin for a Bigfoot.

And what exactly are you basing your comparison on?

I have yet to see the statistics to back up how big an average bigfoot would be.

On another note, as others have said, nice to see some new footage. Always gets me "re-interested".

[edit on 20-3-2007 by Milk]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerve
Why it could be fake…

1) I’m not saying this video is good proof, for one I’m sure it’s not that hard to hold a camera even if you were really excited to see your first Bigfoot.

2) Why does the sound cut out?

Snip... Snip...

Howdy Nerve:
I seen this video before the sound was clipped. This guy was with his son, and he got quite excited blurting out some, or one curse word. He deleted the curse word in the video I saw, but the rest of the excited babel was still there. He stated in his post that he did not want viewing families to be offended, So I think he just deleted all the rest of the sound on this version of the tape. I think he should have left it the way it was in the first version, because the reaction sounded real to me.

I can't remember on what Bigfoot site I seen this at.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerve
Why it could be fake…

1) I’m not saying this video is good proof, for one I’m sure it’s not that hard to hold a camera even if you were really excited to see your first Bigfoot.

2) Why does the sound cut out?

Snip.... again

Howdy again Nerve:

Something I forgot to say in the previous post.

There are some people talking about the shaky camera, and focus. If the sound was there, you would here this guy asking his son if he can see the creature in the camera, and to follow it. His son, who sounded like he was between maybe 9 to 11 is the one shooting the footage.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
hmm, this niffs of a hoax, the movement looks a little overdramatic to me.
it also stands out quite harshly from it's surroundings, which i've only ever seen once in a bigfoot vid (the 'original' film), and that has now been debunked.
although this alone doesn't make for a hoax, it does throw up some tricky questions. for an animal of this size to remain hidden for so long, it must be naturally inclined towards at least a minimal amount of camouflage. personally, i suspect if these creatures really did exist they would most likely be brown, grey or red.
one thing i find particularly strange about american and canadian sightings is that there are no native primates in those countries. evolution-wise, unless they were introduced artificially to the environs, i can't see how this cryptid could have evolved at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join