It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Recalls 'Naked Ambassador'. Bondage, too??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Israel has recalled its ambassador to El Salvador after he was found drunk and naked apart from bondage gear.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Oh, those Wacky Israeli's......

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Dear God!

Reports say he was able to identify himself to police only after a rubber ball had been removed from his mouth.

I dont know what to think about this.
Do you think ambassadors engage in this sort of stuff all the time?
WOuldnt it set them up for blackmail?
How did this guy get into his position? (not the 'tied down' position, the ambassador position?)
Whats his background?

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hmm...i dont think this will look very good in his diplomatic portfolio!seriously though i dought he's the only diplomat engaging in this type of behavior.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I am searching some of the Israeli news sources; but so far have found very little but the basic story. Maybe more will come out in the coming days.

My guess is that he got the position because he knew somebody; not necessarily based on qualifications.

But to engage in this type of activity when in such a high profile position is just ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I don't see the problem here.

So things got a little out of hand, it happens..ok so not exactly that,
but still.

I think Israel would have bettered its image if it had just left in his
position (his job I mean), and just said good on ya.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Guardian

s an Israeli ambassador, Tsuriel Raphael was accomplished at putting a gloss on delicate subjects, be it Tel Aviv's nuclear programme, the treatment of Palestinians or the invasion of Lebanon.

When San Salvador police discovered him in his official embassy residence yard in the capital San Salvador, however, smooth talk was not really an option. For starters there was the gag and the rubber ball in his mouth. There was also the matter of being drunk. And naked. And bound. And surrounded by sex toys.

He was just being "diplomatic" to the local woman population!

When in Rome...

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
As long if he was using Kosher sex toys, then everything is just fine.

new topics

top topics

join