It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada Possible UFO Sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Last night's news:

City Tv
Sky Lit Up By Possible Meteor Shower
Monday March 12, 2007
It was a blinding flash of light in the sky that left many scratching their heads.

Residents across the GTA saw the vivid display overnight and called police, not sure what it was.

Though there's been no confirmation, astronomy enthusiasts in Barrie who caught the bright lights believe it could have been a meteor shower. The reason it may have been more visible than usual is because Venus is brighter at this time of year.

"It didn't look like it was on fire," said Cathy Swatton, who caught a glimpse of the glowing orb. "Red and blue or green or something. It was going so fast across the sky. You didn't have time to videotape it or nothing."

A meteor leaves a trail of light as it passes through the atmosphere and breaks up.
possible ufo

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
nothing to see, move along.......... obviously swamp gas.

Remirah

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Cool iceman5. City TV may have a pic or vid on it yes. Surprised the bright light reached Barrie ?, some sixty miles north.
Maybe Barrie news has some footage too?

Dallas

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Ya I heard about this thismorning. Didn't pay much attention to it because I was in a rush. It was indeed probably just a meteor or space junk.

By the way I am shocked to see how much stuff goes to waste with NASA. In almost all of there video of people working n the ship there are random things like gloves to tools or pieces of the International Space Station floating away.

Just goes to show that even if we move to a new planet the polluting will continue...

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Sorry if this isn't news, but since everyone sees these bright lights in the sky I thought it was something.......Remirah, No need for your comments about it not being important! If you look at the pic in the news article and compare them with the ones that are popping up in ATS, then I would say there could be a simalarity! No swampgas here!! It is now popping up in all our news sections, could be something could be nothing!

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by iceman5
Sorry if this isn't news, but since everyone sees these bright lights in the sky I thought it was something.......Remirah, No need for your comments about it not being important! If you look at the pic in the news article and compare them with the ones that are popping up in ATS, then I would say there could be a simalarity! No swampgas here!! It is now popping up in all our news sections, could be something could be nothing!

I think Remirah was joking (or at least I hope he was)

top topics

join