It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs attack Village in Brazil

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
What do you make of this? I had never heard of it, but i was searching through UFO videos on YouTube and saw this, so i opened it, i haven't watched it all the way through since i don't have time at the moment. I'm not sure if this has been posted before then mod delete it.

here:

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Woah.... Awesome thank you for posting this..

SO many witnesses...

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
yeah, that's what interested me about it, i thought that with an entire town it's much harder to say that it's all a lie or something of that the sort.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Interesting. The thing that is always curious about ufo sitings and what not, is that it's usually a small group of people, 2 to 3 people. Enough to possibly doubt without some pictoral evidence, but man, a whole village? 100s of people witnessing the same event is pretty hard to pass off as pure speculation or histeria.

To agree with the person who posted before me :-D

[edit on 11-3-2007 by Skeet0rz]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
What i really want to know though is anyone else has heard of this. the macro in the corner shows the history channel, but i have never heard anyone mention anything about this particular episode of UFO stuff on their, nor has this been anywhere else on the site (that i've seen) which makes me wonder if it has either A)Been discussed and gotten rid of already, or B)Is fairly new.

Basically though i'd just like more information on it if anyone has any.

Some of the comments on Youtube say stuff to the effect of a government experiment or helicopters with laser weapons, which i suppose is a possibility but if that were the case wouldn't someone have like, noticed the choppers or something? Admitedly one of the drawings of the Craft near the beginning looks like a helicopter minus the blades.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I have been researching UFOs on and off since the late 1980's... I have never heard of this... which is quite weird.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I remember watching that show some years ago. I've always been surprised that the Colares story doesn't garner as much attention as other incidents. There were numerous firsthand witnesses, and it is clear that the people were terribly afraid of something. Good external sources are somewhat scarce but there's a decent collection of information here.

Another interesting thing about this story, aside from its frighteningly negative core, is the number of witnesses who also suggest that the craft are deploying from underwater.

/tn.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hey Tibris. Great input of info to Above Top Secret. Read your thoughts and I, myself, have no idea where the tape was aired.

The information on the tape is quite bizarre, but I feel real. Keep them coming as it's people like you that find the things researchers want to see, analyse and make notes on for further investigation Sir.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Beams of light attacking people leaving small burns? WTF? What the hell is the point?

I beleive this is real, but what the hell? Really weird.

Thank you for posting!

EDIT: Just finished watching it.

I found the theory in the end to be very interesting. Maybe the Aliens are collecting biological material from there bodies to help develop vaccines for themselves, so the movie 'War of the Worlds' dosn't come true. Why they burn people? I don't know?

What do you think?

[edit on 12-3-2007 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Excellent find, I've never seen that episode. Several theories came to mind as I was watching it...

1. The EBE's were looking for a member of their race who was hiding amongst the villagers.

2. They were searching for a member of another race, possibly a spy or enemy.

3. They mention many historical stories of strange events in the area, especially the island next to the shore. Perhaps Calares is on or near a site of some importance to the visitors. An underground base, ancient temple, ancient meeting or rendezvous place maybe.

4. Radiation burns + puncture marks indicate an ionic weapon of some sort, possibly a particle laser? It's anyone's guess what application these could be used for. Immunization, poisoning, tissue extraction?

5. One of the village citizens had committed horrendous crimes either in a previous life or in the astral plane or higher. The light could be a way of revealing ones true self or soul?

6. They could simply be trying to create mass hysteria in order to create a tidal wave of exposure. There are some who believe aliens are making their existence known by one-on-one encounters.. perhaps this was an attempt to speed things up. "Attacking" a remote village that lacks weapons capable of harming them, but also a village of one of the largest countries on earth would be a logical way to make their presence known to a large portion of the population in a very short period of time.

7. They could have been a scout testing the response time of the Brazilian military for a remote location.

8. Maybe an American craft testing the cover-up abilities of the Brazilian government.

9. A base was being built in the area and the attacks were meant to keep the locals from wandering too far from their village.

BB

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Awesome post.
I have read about this story about the AF captain who was killed by the Brazilian government as a means of quieting him but I never saw this episode. Great find.. this is real. There are many witnesses for the attacks in Colares and the captain's testimony is striking - you can find it on the net somewhere.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by kronos11]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This sort of reminds me of this new riot control technology governments want to start using. Something like and water cannon but instead of spraying hot water, it shoots pressurized hot air, just hot enough to make you not want to bare it but not hot enough to severely burn you.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I am well aware of this story and thought I remembered other threads on it.

It is very interesting to say the least.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I heard of that, the brazilan government launched operation Prato (Dish) after the incident

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This is old, really old XD

After everyone (on the "UFO scene" at least) in here knew about it, the gov released the papers of the investigation (Operação Prato - Operation Plate), though the quality is horrible, and it is probably not the whole deal (and it is quite boring), could be fake too, but I don't think it would be of any use to anyone here, it is in portuguese

I found an english link for you guys with info
www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

What i really want to know though is anyone else has heard of this. the macro in the corner shows the history channel, but i have never heard anyone mention anything about this particular episode of UFO stuff on their, nor has this been anywhere else on the site (that i've seen) which makes me wonder if it has either A)Been discussed and gotten rid of already, or B)Is fairly new.

I've seen this episode it is titled Operation Prato I've watched it 2 or 3 times

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Lost Shaman covered this pretty well a few years back

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12/3/07 by CthulhuRising]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well,

I don't know what more people can ask for - you have government officials, doctors, scientists, government reports, sketches, photographs, scoop marks, and perhaps thousands of witnesses with 'burns' or 'scoop' marks associated with this incident.

It is really weird that no skeptics have come forward to debunk this information.

Any thoughts on paralyzing swamp gas / ball lightning / weather balloons that harasses military and civilian personnel to achieve mass hallucinations and panic?
I didn't think so.

Kroms33

EDIT - Sorry - I had to add the 'weather balloon' in there too!!!!

[edit on 3/12/2007 by kroms33]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I agree wit Kroms33 if this had even a whiff of hoax it would have been "debunked" a long time ago, and being brazilian i know that most people in that village dont have anything to gain by attracting military officials to their village...

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Even though this may have been covered before, this broadcast on the thread here is interesting. It's a good introduction for people (like me) who haven't heard of it before, then going back to the other thread makes more sense. If there's a way to combine the two, that'd be cool.

It was interesting. Their idea at the end that aliens are extracting for antibodies makes scientific sense. For example, you can't go from being U.S. born and traveling to India or Thailand without a few shots first. Biological displacement like that makes one very suseptible to regional diseases. What the alien said to the captain in the video sounded a lot like "this won't hurt a bit" at the doctor's office, no? The deaths seemed to be accidental. If they have access to that kind of technology, no doubt they could just nuke a city or more if they were aggressive. Hard to imagine interstellar travelers not having a handle on explosive. Another point of note was all the variety of crafts described. I wonder which one is their "corvette"...

As typical though, this thread may get a lot of "hits" then fade away like the one in 2004...or the shuttle STS mission that was on Fox news half a year ago.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by saint4God]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join