posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 04:28 AM
Excellent find, I've never seen that episode. Several theories came to mind as I was watching it...
1. The EBE's were looking for a member of their race who was hiding amongst the villagers.
2. They were searching for a member of another race, possibly a spy or enemy.
3. They mention many historical stories of strange events in the area, especially the island next to the shore. Perhaps Calares is on or near a site
of some importance to the visitors. An underground base, ancient temple, ancient meeting or rendezvous place maybe.
4. Radiation burns + puncture marks indicate an ionic weapon of some sort, possibly a particle laser? It's anyone's guess what application these
could be used for. Immunization, poisoning, tissue extraction?
5. One of the village citizens had committed horrendous crimes either in a previous life or in the astral plane or higher. The light could be a way of
revealing ones true self or soul?
6. They could simply be trying to create mass hysteria in order to create a tidal wave of exposure. There are some who believe aliens are making their
existence known by one-on-one encounters.. perhaps this was an attempt to speed things up. "Attacking" a remote village that lacks weapons capable
of harming them, but also a village of one of the largest countries on earth would be a logical way to make their presence known to a large portion of
the population in a very short period of time.
7. They could have been a scout testing the response time of the Brazilian military for a remote location.
8. Maybe an American craft testing the cover-up abilities of the Brazilian government.
9. A base was being built in the area and the attacks were meant to keep the locals from wandering too far from their village.