It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO? Shape shifting worm like tube with strange light...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Extremely good question...

Too often we are subject to videos with a minute or so footage, and no real "closure" on the outcome of the video..how it ended and such....

Now we have an oppotunity to ask a witness (Jagman...
)

how DID it depart???

Could you fill us in on everything you saw that WASN'T show in the vid?

[edit on 11-3-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

[edit on 11-3-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Invisus
props to u jagman, this is by far the most interesting thing ive seen on this website since reading the entire john lear's moon photos thread. Its not a balloon, it's insulting to call it a worm on a window and I for 1 am gratefull jagman brought this vid to ATS for us...... so cheers dude. One question i have is how did it depart? faded away? or shot away?

Well thanks man... I'm more than happy to share this with ATS!

Well I was following the object or... at least tried to during the first few minutes of the video on my tripod... As the object moved out of my pod range I quickly detached the camera and leaned out the window...The thing had straightened out and started to ascend much quicker than before and the funny thing was the light on one end lit up completely solid and bright as it seemed to move faster and finally out of my view over the top of my building.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Springer]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Could this be the flying spaghetti monster mentioned in south park?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

the funny thing was the light on one end lit up completely solid and bright as it seemed to move faster and finally out of my view over the top of my building.

So in your view, you would deffinately say it seem to suggest a propultion system or "thrust", as apposed to just "drifting away"?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This is awsome, disclosure is within our grasp. These events are getting more and more frequent, with better and more reliable footage. Hopefully more people will speak out unafraid knowing that the more footage like this gets out the more undeniable it becomes. People shouldnt get ridiculed for speaking of something out of the ordinary. Thats what i love about this forum! It gives people who do speak out a chance to have acceptance and know that people do believe u and we should work together to to help pass the truths that are hidden from us! Thanks again dude. Made my day

[edit on 11-3-2007 by Invisus]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Taking the "balloon fishing" initial stance here, that's pretty much what you see.

While you've got it on the monofilament, if the wind is shifting, it twists and turns and doubles back on itself like that, and stays in one place.

Eventually, you either run out of line, get tired of it and cut it loose, or it snaps the line due to hitting a brisk wind. At that point, it will straighten out, and start ascending as it moves off with the wind.

I will say I don't think I ever got anywhere near that big of one, or that high. But it does look really odd.

That said, I'm hoping you guys can find out more when you process the raw footage.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Invisus
Thats what i love about this forum! It gives people who do speak out a chance to have acceptance and that people do believe u and we should work together to to help pass the truths that are hidden from us! Thanks again dude. Made my day

Exactly! That is what ATS is here for.

I also want to point out that the SAME GOES for the skeptics who are able to question with the courtesy and decorum befitting an ATSer. We won't tolerate berating those who offer up the possibility it's a balloon or an insect, because at this point we DON'T KNOW what it is or it is not. That means it COULD BE a balloon(s) or it COULD BE an insect, or it COULD BE some bizarre phenomena we have no clue of.

Springer...

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Wow, extremely amazing vid.

I can't find any basis in this being a tubular balloon. The undulations are too slow, too perfectly synched with the body part before to be random. Watch from 3:08 to around 3:20... the motion of the 'body' as it writhes away is far too coordinated to be random.
However I don't think its an alien spaceship, it looks too organic to me.

What I do think it is though is possible evidence of rumoured atmospheric bioforms. Creatures that live in the upper atmosphere and feed on aerial plankton. The light could be a bio-luminescent form of communication.

As many of you say, until the footage is examined (footage which, unlike most vids, is extremely clear and well recorded) we won't know. However I do not think this is a balloon, and it bears no similarities to Yahweh's scams.

[edit on 11/3/07 by JackofBlades]

edit: wow 3 posts at once, and two of them have the same theory. What are the odds?

link   
You know if this turns out to be genuine this could be one of those rumored sky creatures that you hear about.

Its certainly not an alien spacecraft, unless its the most weirdly designed alien ship ever.

It certainly looks alive, this is exciting, we've got a big one today, I'll be sure to stick around for this.

[edit on 3/11/2007 by Kacen]

link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism

the funny thing was the light on one end lit up completely solid and bright as it seemed to move faster and finally out of my view over the top of my building.

So in your view, you would deffinately say it seem to suggest a propultion system or "thrust", as apposed to just "drifting away"?

Well if it was drifting it certainely seemed to have some air controll. It did seem to pickup speed pretty well. I know it's hard to gauge in the video but I could tell myself it was picking up on me... so I leaned half way out of my window... It's a long way down heh and I didn't really care i just wanted to see it. The orig video I uploaded is short. I'm posting the full version below.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Wow, extremely amazing vid.

I can't find any basis in this being a tubular balloon. The undulations are too slow, too perfectly synched with the body part before to be random. Watch from 3:08 to around 3:20... the motion of the 'body' as it writhes away is far too coordinated to be random.
However I don't think its an alien spaceship, it looks too organic to me.

What I do think it is though is possible evidence of rumoured atmospheric bioforms. Creatures that live in the upper atmosphere and feed on aerial plankton. The light could be a bio-luminescent form of communication.

As many of you say, until the footage is examined (footage which, unlike most vids, is extremely clear and well recorded) we won't know. However I do not think this is a balloon, and it bears no similarities to Yahweh's scams.

edit: wow 3 posts at once, and two of them have the same theory. What are the odds?

Just wondering but it seems that these atmospheric bioforms are a rather recent phenomenon. Is that true? You are right in that we seem to be seeing more and more video's of such objects up there yet if one searches back say.. 5 yrs ago or so, at least based on my casual research on this so far, no one out there has even sent in reports of seeing objects like this up there.
Are there any clues/information as to why this is?

[edit on 11-3-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Was there any other witnesses and if so how many.Great Video, have you seen other things like that in the past.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
That means it COULD BE a balloon(s) or it COULD BE an insect, or it COULD BE some bizarre phenomena we have no clue of.

Springer...

Maybe it's BETTER if it's a balloon than if it's a lifeform...did you ever read David Feintuch's "Fisherman" series?

The flying ameba things were intelligent to some extent, and could spray biologic poisons on cities. Maybe its little buddy got sucked through a jet engine over at LAX, and now it's urinating plague viruses on LA.

How do you feel - getting a little scratchy throat yet?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Well it could be because people assumed that anything seen in the sky that couldn't be identified was alien in origin. Its a relatively new theory, brought on by things such as Star Jelly.

There was also the tape that (supposedly) was filmed from a NASA shuttle showing a wormlike object above Earth writhing through the atmosphere.
It isn't completely impossible for such creatures to exist considering how life seems to be able to grow in the most bizarre places (search extremophile in google).

Supposed account and picture of a bioform

Many are believed to look like large, simple organisms, so a worm-like one would fit right in.

The most uneasy mentioning about the mysterious creatures of the sky belongs to researcher Robert Gardner. According to him, a transport aircraft of the US Air Force took off from an army base in San Diego in the summer of 1939. The plane, carrying 12 passengers aboard, returned to the base in about an hour, after it had sent an SOS. When servicemen opened the hatch, they saw that all 12 passengers were dead. The commander was the only person, who stayed alive, but he died in several minutes too. The dead military men had strange burns on their skin, but it did not become possible to find out their origin and what really happened on board the plane. Investigators determined that the crew and the passengers used their personal guns. The hull paneling of the plane was damaged with gunshots, as if the people were trying to kill a very fast enemy. Apparently, they failed to kill a mysterious creature.

Source

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Critical thought REQUIRES considering ALL POSSIBILITIES mate, the FIRST thing we should do is try to DISPROVE our theories, only when that is exhausted do we have any reason to go forward.

Springer...

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Springer]

slightly off topic and a short post as well, but that statement is beautiful.

when you can rule out the mundane all you have left is the extrordinary

thanks springer, that one statement made my day.

oh, jagman, great find man, keep looking up

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Thanks JackofBlades! Forgot about the Star Jelly. And now you mention it, I do vaguely recall seeing that NASA video of those amoeba things; will look over that again.
To think that there are beings up there that are possibly feeding off of whatever it is that they survive on up there is just too much for my little brain to wrap around but it would be interesting to find out if they are intelligent or not. hmmmm A newly discovered lifeform! How fascinating!

PS Thanks for the additional information! Interesting story! Wow!

[edit on 11-3-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Glad to help. There are a few sites out there with more info, but this video seems to me to be definitely organic in nature, rather than synthetic.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
it's a group of ballons with a popped shinny mylar ballon .
maybe a "get well soon" mylar lost outside a hospital.
nothing to get excited about. but very , very odd indeed.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Very nice vid, awaiting the analysis !!

Showed my wife the vid. ( she and her family have their own UFO story)
After a few seconds, she says, " Looks like one of those ad banners flown
behind a plane, over the beaches in Florida".

Just her opinion.

I'm on the fence.

Lex

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'm not trying to stir the pot without evidence but I live in LA and my friend is up at griffith park and he says he is staring at it RIGHT NOW 5:10 pm. He has no camera he is with his kid, but he said he thought he saw two! He says it seems to increase and decrease its altitude.

I hung up to see if I could see it but I live on opposite side of town and don't good enough frame of reference. I wanted to add this before calling him back to see if anyone else is in that area.

Peace.

AAC

[edit on 11-3-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join