It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO? Shape shifting worm like tube with strange light...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I have been a real life friend of Jagman's for over 10 years. He has told me about several sightings and this one is no more bazaar then the others. I've yet to see anything abnormal in the sky so I am very skeptical as well. However, baloons would not reflect like that. If it was a reflection i believe it would have to be something metallic. But even still it looks more like a light to me.

Jagman, i give you mad props for having a camera ready this time. I wish i could see your other sightings on video too.

It looks like one of those vids where we'll never know...

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Wow. Just wow. Finally something that's hard to identify.

The light looks like electrical arcing. Did it look like that in real life? Did you notice the light switched ends a couple of times?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Wow, this is the best video i've seen in a long time! I'd like to see what the debunkers have to say about it. I've added the 24th flag for this and i'm sure there will be more!

I really can't think of anything to try and explain this, erm the closest guess I could throw out is a weather balloon or a hang glider caught in an air pocket? Hmm even they're a bit far fetched though.

Good luck with that!

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I live just west of the 405 freeway on Wilshire Blvd.

My view is to the east overlooking UCLA and Century city.

So I'm guessing the approx location to be somewhere directly above the freeway when I first cought it.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Sorry, I haven't learned to imbed vids...

Worm UFO Google Video

NASA Worm Video

I'll be interested to see what comes of this.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Wow!!!!

That really stunned me, i wasn't expecting to see a video of any REAL worth, but this certainly looks interesting.

Just for the record, there IS other "ufo's" recorded that look like this ( edit to say:, "as B.Heretic had metioned whilst i was writting this
) ...... for those who havn't seen this.. i shall post one for you....

Google Video Link

Source Google Vids

Deffinately interesting.

[edit on 11-3-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]:

[edit on 11-3-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

PS.... dont just dismiss it as "ballons",......in this one, watch for the little white lights that float around

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jagman
I live just west of the 405 freeway on Wilshire Blvd.

My view is to the east overlooking UCLA and Century city.

So I'm guessing the approx location to be somewhere directly above the freeway when I first cought it.

Could it have been over UCLA? And would you say that the color of the dark part was more a dark reddish brown than the gray the video seems to show?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
good video, but can someone please explain why there is a lot of pixels around the object?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
My first thought was that it's a string of ballons with a mylar on one end. That's a common thing to do.

If it was one of these would it not be flipping around like crazy in the wind? The one in the video seems to stay pretty stable.

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Worm UFO Google Video

This looks more like a string of balloons.

Anomic of Nihilism, that video is pretty interesting but still looks like a really long balloon of some sort.

Just a note to Kipper; it doesn't really look good when you sign up on the same day Jagman makes a post, just to back him up.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Anomic thank you for sharing this. I have seen it before and a few others like it...It's insane how much it resembles what I saw today!

I'm really glad I captured it!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You're not the only one who has seen this jag. Around june/july 2006 I saw the SAME exact object lingering in the sky over downtown montreal. It pretty much was of the same length and it shifted into different patterns but even more so then the one in your video. I was extremely dissapointed that I didn't have a camera though, fortunately you had yours at hand, good stuff. At the time I was just coming back from the local general store (we call them depanneurs ehe) and I just saw this thing in broad daylight. The odd thing was not a single soul noticed it. I try to wave down this pizza guy who was making a delivery but he was frightened thinking i was going to rob him or something.

I'm just curious what skeptics have to say though. If they are in fact balloons then...what are we dealing with...A group of national/international "stringed balloon" hoaxers????

Also note that they are appearing over heavy metropolitan areas....Anyway maybe if we're lucky some other posts will come up relating to these wierd events. I think i even made a post about my occurrence a while back........maybe under another one of my accounts

***ANOTHER NOTE*** The one I witnessed at one point formed a cross +

[edit on 11-3-2007 by Chuey_TheFreedom_fighter]

[edit on 11-3-2007 by Chuey_TheFreedom_fighter]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Any way the author can post some screen shots from the original?

I can see that the video is pretty good, in that you made attempts to keep it steady, and only zoomed way in a couple of times. So the original vid might have some good stills you could show us..

I'm still voting for balloons. Started as decorative Archway of assorted ballons, from a party, or a car dealership. The reflection is from Mylar type balloons.

I just wouldn't get too excited about it.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

it doesn't really look good when you sign up on the same day Jagman makes a post, just to back him up.

I little checking by the MODS might sort that one out....at least to make sure its not the same person

not dissin yer Jagman, just making suggestion to get the "speculations out of the way

Edit to add:

:-)

No probs man, i wish i was privy to such a sighting

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam

Could it have been over UCLA? And would you say that the color of the dark part was more a dark reddish brown than the gray the video seems to show?

Tom I'm not sure what you mean by the dark part? The object itself appears to be blue. Please keep in mind that I uploaded a compressed format of the video. So it's lower quality than the raw footage.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chuey_TheFreedom_fighter
I saw the SAME exact object lingering in the sky over downtown montreal. It pretty much was of the same length and it shifted into different patterns but even more so then the one in your video.

I think it's good that the one in this video doesn't change shape too much. If it shifted around too much it would just look like a string of balloons, but the fact that it stays in pretty much the same shape and stays straight and stable is why it's so strange.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Two questions:

1. For how long was the object visible?
2. Did it moved away from the place where you first spotted it? If it did, in what direction?

My opinion so far is that it could be a string of balloons.

I don't think that it really changes shape, to me it looks like it is rolling over itself (but not completely) and that is why it appears to change shape and why the light first appears on one side and then looks like it appears on the opposite side.

I think also that it was fixed by their extremities, that is why it has that shape, the middle, being lighter, has a tendency to keep above the rest, and sometimes it even looks like we can see the string/rope that holds it to the ground. That is why I asked if it moved from that place while being filmed, if it moved then it was not fixed.

The light could be just the reflection from the Sun on a vibrating surface, but it could also be a light source, although I don't think a light source would be that visible on a sunny day.

Another thing I noticed was that the light was always on the lower part of the object, like it was some metallic piece used to attach it to the string/rope to which it was fixed.

In any case, great video, this is what we need, information.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Amazing vid, never seen anything like that even though it looks like others have.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism

it doesn't really look good when you sign up on the same day Jagman makes a post, just to back him up.

I little checking by the MODS might sort that one out....at least to make sure its not the same person

not dissin yer Jagman, just making suggestion to get the "speculations out of the way

Kipper is not even close in IP to Jag.
I have already communicated with Jag and I have to say he IS NOT HOAXING this because hoaxers NEVER offer 100% of the RAW data and Jag is burning a CD as I type and mailing it to me.

I am then going to get it to David Biedny and Jeff Ritzmann and we'll host it here on ATS in all it's 600 Meg Glory.

We WILL find out all we CAN find out soon enough.
This could be something spectacular or not... Either way this is the FIRST time we've got ALL the pieces:

Crazy looking object in the sky
Honest witness/shooter who is cooperating FULLY
The RAW DATA, Uncompressed

Wow this makes my day!

Springer...

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Yeah I'm digging around furiously for a video of actual stringed balloons being let loose into the air. I doubt I will find one but i'm going to keep looking none the less.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I am then going to get it to David Biedny and Jeff Ritzmann and we'll host it here on ATS in all it's 600 Meg Glory.

BRILLIANT..!!!

Aw man, I cant tell yer how much i LOVE this site....
god DAMN!!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join