It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Why I fled George Bush's war" story of American soldier in Iraq

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The only true and pure outcome is peace.

Peace is not achieved with wars.

Support peace is the pure way to go and supporting a war does not support peace.

They say they go to war for peace but that is the dumbest thing i ever heard.

What stops peace? WAR. What stops war? PEACE.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well you are obviously one of the lucky ones, you have managed to create a life not so miserable in this miserable system, I applaud you I really do.

But the fact remains the same, all over the world billions upon billions of people are suffering and struggling to even make ends meet for themselves, they are the greatest victims of the globalists who control even America.

And no Im not free to speak my mind without getting hassle from people like you, for those who are not clear, let me explain.

The few cant control the many. The few have to manipulate the many to control themselves, and this is how its done.

If you are the few and you want to control the many all you have to do is pound out the "norms" in society. What is considered right and wrong, lawful and unlawful, possible and impossible, but more importantly, what you have to do is give the people only ONE version of reality to believe, which happens to be very limiting for the vast majority of people on Earth, as its designed to be.

You pound these "norms" out thru the media, the education, and all the other forms of indoctrination...and people accept it.

You may look at a sheep and see them herded by the sheepdog, and go "haha look at those sheep they are so stupid" but we the human herd have out sheeped the sheep...we put each other into line...

Because anyone, who dares commit the CRIME cuz thats what its become, to have a different vision of life, of the world, of reality as the official "norms", those people are ridiculed and condemned into conforming. Conspiracy nut, sci-fi guy, anti-government, unpatriotic, and all of that. Just follow the norms...support the troops, pay your taxes, work your 9 to 5 and all of that. And, the big banks are very happy to see you work your life away.

Me, Im lucky too, I dont have to work right now. I take this time to study the world, and I dont like what I see. I see a world full of smiling depressants, people who are so low they will do anything to stimulate their senses, so they wont have to THINK about whats around them. I see a world full of failed dreams, dashed hopes, and a sighful "Ill settle for this" attitude, and most ppl really have no clue about whats really going on around them. It is exactly what the manipulation wants, diminished light in our souls.

And we, the human herd, when one of us finds a whole in the wall, a crack in the eggshell, start to see beyond the veil, all the other people run and block the exit. God forbid, we get outta prison here!

Freedom means being able to live your life and speak your mind as you see fit, while respecting other peoples right to do the same. We, do not have that in our society. We respect others as long as what they do is acceptable to the "norms".

I ask all of you what your hearts greatest desire is, if you could do anything right now, have any career, contribute to humanity in any way possible, what would you do? So why are you not doing it? You see there are many manufactured obstacles made for you to make it hard to express your goodness and love for life. You are made to go along with a system which is so successful, that every year it turns out more drug taking, alcoholism, suicide, depression, fear, guilt, pain, struggle, suffering, discrimination, in all its forms....wed really be in trouble if this system wasnt working eh...

Anyways, perhaps we have digressed from subject matter, so I would like to get back to that.

Perhaps if you got out of Iraq, they would stop shooting at the troops? Just a question...

[edit on 11-3-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
The only true and pure outcome is peace.

Peace is not achieved with wars.

Support peace is the pure way to go and supporting a war does not support peace.

They say they go to war for peace but that is the dumbest thing i ever heard.

What stops peace? WAR. What stops war? PEACE.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
the human race disgust me. how the hell can we do things like this to another human being? how can we allow it to happen? we aint worth to live. its not americans killin iraqis. its we killin us this really sucks

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
first fiveangelsfrank and light sought your quotes out its hard knowing what you quote and what you are replying since you two seem to post in the quotes them selves

Originally posted by dahl
the human race disgust me. how the hell can we do things like this to another human being? how can we allow it to happen? we aint worth to live. its not americans killin iraqis. its we killin us this really sucks

the only sole purspose of man is to reproduce and kill each other

a little quote

Scientist: I have combined the DNA of the world's most evil animals to make the most evil creature of them all…
Experiment: It turns out its man.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
it happens because there are people out there who suffer from extreme apathy, and could care less whether one of their human brothers and sisters suffers...and that quote about a humans sole purpose is to breed and die, that doesnt make sense at all, and Im sure deep down you know its not true.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Originally posted by LightWorker13

and could care less

So, they COULD care less ?
Want to impress me ?
Use proper english.

Did you raise your right hand ?
Did you serve ?

Then, you have no right what-so-ever to talk trash about those serving, now.

Go back to your recliner, eat your cheeto's and watch some more anti-us propoganda.

Please.

Lex

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

it happens because there are people out there who suffer from extreme apathy, and could care less whether one of their human brothers and sisters suffers...and that quote about a humans sole purpose is to breed and die, that doesnt make sense at all, and Im sure deep down you know its not true.

and what are the reasons these people suffer?

so some person can make money
get power
get control
and so forth

in some extent my quote is accuarate since throughout history mankind has caused mayham and death.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It's a paradox.

Those who wants war will do something about it and create it while those who wants peace will not try to stop war because they want peace.

The only reason why war prevails is because the peaceful ones are wise enough to not try to stop the wars because that would result in none peaceful methods.

It is not human nature to kill our selves if some of us do not participate to this idea. It is the delusional materialistic and corrupted way that results in some of us killing our selves and our world, therefor it is not our nature to do so.

Peace is the only way to go and it is the true natural way to go. Harmony with our selves and universe is the natural way.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Id just like to say that I 100 % support our troops and our President. I have friends and family both that have served in Iraq. They have all told me great stories of things that have touched them. Many Iraqis truly want us there and our help. They thank the troops. Im not saying this is the case all over Iraq, and I understand not every soldier may have the same experiences; however to find one story of an unhappy one and then run with it is rediculous.

Maybe if some of you would look past your hate for Bush then you could perhaps see theres more than one side to the story. I wonder if you would feel the same way if this war was going on with Clinton still in office.

Why dont we try supporting our countrymen, our soldiers and our leaders for a change. Also just want to add how silly all the 9/11 conspiracies are in my opinion. Terrorist killed our brothers and sisters and all we do is blame our president. I bet that will teach those terrorist a lesson.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aaron_Justin
Why dont we try supporting our countrymen, our soldiers and our leaders for a change. Also just want to add how silly all the 9/11 conspiracies are in my opinion. Terrorist killed our brothers and sisters and all we do is blame our president. I bet that will teach those terrorist a lesson.

well your president did shack up with the same person that supposedly mastermined the attacks that killed your bredrin

and the whole reason for Iraq was the mysterious invisible WMD that no one found.

so for almost all of us this war is a farse and waste of lives

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

well your president did shack up with the same person that supposedly mastermined the attacks that killed your bredrin

and the whole reason for Iraq was the mysterious invisible WMD that no one found.

so for almost all of us this war is a farse and waste of lives

Shacked up with the mastermind of the attacks? Where do you find this information?

Also, we helped free a people from a tyrant, along with helping them establish a democracy. There are many good things that have come from this war if you care to look.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Shacked up with the mastermind of the attacks? Where do you find this information?

Also, we helped free a people from a tyrant, along with helping them establish a democracy. There are many good things that have come from this war if you care to look.

in the past your president dealt in billions worth of deals with bin ladin and his rich family (as in your president always being bailed out by bin ladin) each time his companies failed.

and just after 9/11 he swiftly got them out the US

made sure that bin ladin wasnt caught by delaying attack in afgan

look where it has taken the US
each time it has helped in the intrests of the US or the other country the US has always been stabed in the back.

every group it has funded has always turned into a enigma for the US and other countries and alquida being one of the groups the US and Pakistan is responsible for.

what good things?
millions of refugees
millions homeless
thousends dead
thousends dying
US/UK service men dying for a worthless cause

oil companies getting rich from the US
weapons exporters from US/russia getting rich
no more saddam

does the end results justify the deaths of all those people?

edit: if i dont reply in the next few hours its 1.48am

Vote Bodrul

[edit on 11-3-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
What proof do you have that the president made these deals you claim. And the proof of him helping Bin Laden not get caught?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
If I can carry the torch from here, this is what bodrul was referring to (or at least so I believe, he/she is free to correct me if I'm mistaken)

Here's an excerpt:

At least 13 relatives of Osama bin Laden, accompanied by bodyguards and associates, were allowed to leave the United States on a chartered flight eight days after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, according to a passenger manifest released yesterday.

Don't want to sidetrack this discussion, just wanted to give a source for this claim right off the bat.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Well you are obviously one of the lucky ones, you have managed to create a life not so miserable in this miserable system, I applaud you I really do.

I just work hard

But the fact remains the same, all over the world billions upon billions of people are suffering. And no Im not free to speak my mind without getting hassle from people like you, for those who are not clear, let me explain.The few cant control the many. The few have to manipulate the many to control themselves, and this is how its done.

Again this is nothing new. It has always been like this. Sucks but it's universal law the strong survive and the weak die.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
This guy is NO HERO by spilling the beans. He has BLOOD on his hands just like the others who operated outside war protocols. War criminals shouldn't be getting oxygen in the media. He passed the point of no return by doing what he did. We all know what's been happening in Iraq no thanks to this guy. Too little, too late. It's funny how they wait until public opinion turns before they scurry out of the woodwork. Very brave indeed.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Any soldier who deserts his duty needs to be brought to justice, in spite of his beliefs about the war. Military discipline must be maintained for an army to be effective. If this story is real, this soldier has a cell waiting for him at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas. At least he'll be close to Oklahoma, but won't see it for years. I strongly suspect the the silent majority in the military do support the war, and those who don't are not stupid enough to desert. Can you spell L-O-S-E-R?

[edit on 3/12/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Imagine foreign troops in your country doing what he did. No chance you would become a "terrorist" ?

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
TheStev its he
firstly
and yes its partialy what i ment as i am also reffering his dealings with bin laden and his family

binladin and bush ties

bush and bin laden family

bush let bin laden escape

those have thousends of sources so feel free to browse and see what i mean.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by bodrul]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join