It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Anonymous Posts: (bin Laden Confession Video Offers Evidence of Criminal Conspiracy)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_102096
This anonymous post is in response to ATS thread: bin Laden Confession Video Offers Evidence of Criminal Conspiracy
This is not an anonymous post. This is Maher Osseiran.
I can be reached via my email through several of the articles that Bryan Sacks references.

The Quote about the meeting taking place in Mid November, that was a bit taken out of context. The quote very likely refers to what the Pentagon has told us.

By the way, the first article I have written, "Osama's Confession; Osama's Reprieve" contradicts each and every account of the tape the Pentagon issued. I wrote a friend editor just yesterday saying, if the the Pentagon was off by 10%, that would be a mistake, if off by 50% that would be incompetence, When off by 100%, that is intentional.

The tape was made in a village in Afghanistan where the helicopter and predator collided and crashed while attempting to capture Bin Laden more than a month after the taping, The crash happened on Nov. 2, 2001. The village is in the north east of Ghazni province and about 40 miles south west of Kabul.

Just recently, The Muckraker report posted an article "Taking the fat out of the fat bin laden confession video" it is a great article to read for those who don't believe bin laden is in the person in that tape. www.muckrakerreport.com...

you might need to copy and paste the link.

Would the Taliban have given up Bin Laden. I think they would have. There would have been tremendous pressure on them to do so. If they decided not to, our standing in the world would have been much different today.

This video evidence which was taped on Setember 26, 2001, was most likely shown to a very limited number of allies. That was addressed in "Bush, Blair, and the terrorism shell game"

I personally feel the noose is getting thighter. These trips Bush is taking in South America are very similar in nature to those taken by Nixon prior to Water Gate blowing up in his face.

Nixon was able to create a minor diversion by showing success. Through these trips, Bush is being reminded and reminding the world of where he has lead our country so far.

Peace

Personally, I hope that Maher Osseiran will signup and flesh this out a bit more. The reference to similarities in the Nixon/Watergate era are quite interesting, especially considering the recent Libby trial and conjecture as to who, if any, he might roll over on.

While it may fall shy of actual Proof, this does seem to shed light on the "Bogeyman" manner in which bin Laden and his supposed tapes have surfaced [i.e. are cast about] ... oddly, with near precision timing

? thoughts ?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Ok, you convince me to sign up.

If I have an expertise, I am limiting it to the analysis of the tape.

Anything you need to ask, feel free.

You can also point me to certain items others have posted about the tape if you need an opinion.

I do have other types of articles posted all over the net, mostly geopolitical analysis and strictly Middle East.

Again, you will find me very responsive, don't be shy.

You need to read "Osama's confession; Osama's reprieve" to get my email, or through www.muckrakerreport.com

Peace,
Maher Osseiran

join