It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greers latest conference

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

The technology aspect of Disclosure (the more important aspect by far, IMO) seems to be finally moving ahead with the Potomac Energy Project.

Yes it took 6 years, yes that sucks, but at least it's finally happening.

So let's put aside all that hatred of Greer and breathe a collective sigh of relief! Everything will change for the better when these technologies come out.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hey Iron Maiden fan.... I love you. Just thought I'd say that. Have a nice day, and Greer will realize the error of his ways soon enough. I know exactly what happened. He stumbled upon something real, originally thought that if he brought forward the info to the public, he would gain power and wealth..... Then he realized just how hard it was to get the truth out to make money, so he resorted to fabrications to make money... because we all know people love paying liars for just the illusion that there's something to hope for, the illusion for something to give their lives meaning.

But once the monetary system falls apart, the alien agenda revealed, and the real TRUTH comes out.... he will regret it all, because it was all temporary, his power over people, his money, his good story. People will backlash. Greer might be history when that happens, because this is a huge huge issue, and people hate lies and half truths. Martial law, my friend. Lynch mobs and witch hunts all over again... and believe me, Greer will not be treated kindly by a lynch mob of people pissed off that he lied to them and took all their earnings and in return gave them moth pics.

Hahaha that's hilarious that he did that and people bought into it, though. Maybe he's getting a good laugh somewhere at how irrational people are....when they can't even make out the clear lighted sillhouette of a moth. Do people even know what butterflies and moths look like? Are they all higher dimensional light beings? He's a friggin loon, but he's a clever loon to fool so many, and to get coverage on CNN or MSNBC, I dont remember who covered the NPC conference in '01.

Blah I'm kinda drunk, and rambling now.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
He's a friggin loon, but he's a clever loon to fool so many, and to get coverage on CNN or MSNBC, I dont remember who covered the NPC conference in '01.

Many of the major news networks did - but only for 3 or 4 minutes. The NPC conference has never once been shown in its entirety on any major TV network, as far as I know.

So I think it's quite obvious that there has been massive resistance to Disclosure from the PTB.

<< 17  18  19   >>

join