It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O.? What do you think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
www.esnips.com...

I received this video from a friend who taped it over his house on feb 17, 2007 at 2:30am in southern california. The dvr was stationary, shooting straight up in the black sky. this friend said he or she was standing right next to the dvr and saw nothing in the sky or heard any noise. the only editing that has been done was to change the background black to blue to try to see the object better. other than that its raw footage. at around 51 seconds look at the right bottom corner where it finall flys off. this friend has has some strange goings on lately. plus taped several other ufo type objects. I can post the raw video if its requested i do so. its just harder to make out whats up there in the pitch black of the morning sky.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Interesting video.

It is hard to tell what is moving, the camera or the object, but it looks like it does dance around a bit.

Here is a couple of screen captures at interesting frames:

In this second capture, you can see what looks like a triangular object with lights in it's 3 corners, whereas in the first picture it looks more disc shaped.

[edit on 10-3-2007 by fooffstarr]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Originally posted by cygnusx1966

the only editing that has been done was to change the background black to blue to try to see the object better. other than that its raw footage.

First, it's altered, not raw footage. You're own admission.

Looks to me ( my opinion ) like a light through some trees, with the camera moving.

I wasn't there, I can't know.

Strictest sense of the term UFO, IMO it is. What it may be, or the actual
filming procedure, no clue.

Thanks for posting,
Lex

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I'm sorry Dude but like thousands of others ' it could be anything'. Thought : You would think, in this megapixel, digital age of 2007 in which we all live, someone somewhere on the Planet would get a decent shot at some point ?

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Respectfully, I did answer a couple of questions in the summary i wrote.
jvc mdl gr-d370us

dvr was in 1 of 2 positions
1) sitting(leaning) on its back side battery pack, at a slight angle(camera wont sit flat lick this) and propped up using a pack of cigs or the head of an old rusty hammer on the bed-lidcover of a truck appx 5' off the ground(dont ask me sea level now, or ..duck hehe)

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hnag with me on this, its going to get quite interesting.....uploading now

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
www.esnips.com...

sorry folks, I'm new to this land of ats.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I've been informed that the tape audio helps to locate the dvr position skyward better, you haer somebody lighting up a cigarett, which means most likely the dvr was on the back of the truck. also theres a strong possiblity that it was shot with a shutter speed of 1/4000.

i know what ur saying in ur heads....

the answer is, the videographer, for lack of a better word, wasn't really keeping track of ALL the specifics. "video logging system" wasnt created prior to this event so, that is why the specifics cant be recalled.
Please keep in mind, As we learn, we progress! whew.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Sorry if I came off a bit cynical. I am.

Thanks for the video, and welcome to ATS.

Some of who you meet here will be more critical than I, ( more intimate
regarding video ) others, a smaller percentage will blindly accept any video as proof.

Again, thanks for posting and trust your own judgements when it comes to strange stuff.

Lex

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The entire first half the video was just blank.

Very inconclusive and the supposed UFO didn't look solid.

[edit on 3/10/2007 by Kacen]

new topics

top topics

join