It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Of Satanism (Reptilian/Human History)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This vid's fast but interesting at least for the history of Artifacts found in Iraq buried at a time when it was known as Mesopotamia re the Annunaki.
The angle on Reptilian history is, well, somewhat interesting too. I can't quite see how Satanism fits in to it though?

Dallas

vids.myspace.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hello Dallas. Satanism fits into the scheme because the Book of Genisis describes how Satan and the rest of those whi sided with him, were made to take on the form of the serpent, so that man could see them as fallen. This "reptile" race is proof to me that Satan and the fallen angels are taking credit for God's creation. I hope this helps you make the connection.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Excellent informative video, byfar!

It is clearly undeniable history of events that lead to the Annunaki to which are now being poised as an absurd story. The message is clear and must be spread.

/7A

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
SATAN is in OT God's 'helper' -he is not enemy of God, he is = literally mean "adversary" in Greek and Hebrew....he tested people, and he accused them on to God, on his demand.
So, Satan was no evil. It is not authentic to OT - it is just a Christian 'fabrication'.

Same happened with LUCIFER. It is just a mistake of S. Jerome , when he was translating Vulgate Bible in 4 century.

"Lucifer makes his appearance in the fourteenth chapter of the Old Testament book of Isaiah, at the twelfth verse, and nowhere else: "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"

In Roman astronomy, Lucifer was the name given to the morning star (the star we now know by another Roman name, Venus). The morning star appears in the heavens just before dawn, heralding the rising sun. The name derives from the Latin term lucem ferre, bringer, or bearer, of light." In the Hebrew text the expression used to describe the Babylonian king before his death is Helal, son of Shahar, which can best be translated as "Day star, son of the Dawn."

www.lds-mormon.com...

Meaning this:

“King of Babylon, bright morning star, you have fallen from heaven! In the past you conquered nations, but now you have been thrown to the ground”

Lucifer is originally Venus, Heylel (hebrew: 'star of morning') Morning Star...Isaiah 14:12 - fallen Babylonian king Nabukodonosor...nothing more.

Same goes to story about 'fallen angels' - Nefilem - they are not in the Bible (OT or NT) it is in a Book of Enoch which is pseudepigraphal work, attributed to to Enoch, the great-grandfather of Noah. It is only wholly extant only in the Ethiopic language and their Bible.

en.wikipedia.org...

So , all I can se here - is for example copy/past story of Great Flood...just to mention this one.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I've seen an extended version of this video awhile ago. Thanks for the link!

I think that there's a little too many connections for it to be coincidental, but I also think there's not enough proof to call it anything close to a fact.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I am a huge fan of the annunaki but not all of the modern "reptillian overlords are running the shadow government" stuff.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'm a Traditional Satanist. We believe Satan as our God. We don't believe him to be evil nor our selfs. We speak in Latin verses at times and everything we do has its meanings. We are not against what others believe.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
when I went towatch the video it was gone
please tell me where else I can watch it

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucifersjester

Yep, I gave a star, and flag for the content, but when I went to see the video it was gone??? Darn it.

There is a massive amount of stuff to question regarding this topic. To much to just say it's not real. C'mon Mainstream science has a clean tidy little box.

Anything not fitting is deemed impossible. I call them "modern flatearther's"

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dallas

Hi Dallas, is this your video?

new topics

top topics

join