It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End submission to Roman Global Economic Fishtrap...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
When I am the president I will first and foremost set the record straight by ending an unidentified capitulation to the Roman Empire. I will destroy every temple placed upon our soil by their wicked god and unify a new perception outside that of their tricky fish/coin conspiracy. Mr. Bush will have to pay for his war. Blacks will be paid reperations. The terms "turn the other cheek" and "do not gather where moth and rust consume will be permanently removed from our culture and Marijuana will be legalized, but before I can be president, the old president must be swept under the rug.

www.golden-lamp.com (capitulating to an unseen opressor)

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by eidison
I will destroy every temple placed upon our soil by their wicked god and unify a new perception outside that of their tricky fish/coin conspiracy.

In other words...you're going to advocate, and participate in, activities which violate the First Amendment in the Bill of Rights?

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Separation of Church and State is a reality, my friend; even if it doesn't seem as if it is...it is. Which is an absolute necessity for freedom of religion; which was one of the two freedoms which were primary motivating factors for the early colonists and founding fathers of our country.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
If you can find me one living black who was a slave, I would be glad to pay them reparations. Also, I really think that a getting rid of a church probably won't go over terrible well, both socially and legally.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
An anti-Christ couldn't have said it any better.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
By the way, I'd suggest that given your mindset... You may not want to post your picture on the net for the whole world to see. It could be dangerous.

[edit on 19-3-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

new topics

top topics

join