It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Billy Meier (Hoax) story - what does ATS think?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
There are pictures of Dinosaurs?? Can someone give me a link so I can laugh a little?

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I can't speak for ATS, but for myself, yes the Meier case is a load of bunk...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just some quickies...

If you ever find pics of the "spacemen" (in the gold foil suits with the heads not shown, so as to hide the "humans'" identities) holding "ray guns" (that look like some cheap PVC pipe playthings), you'll laugh your ass off. And, before you say they aren't Meier's pics, we confirmed, with Mr. Horn himself, that they are indeed Billy's pics. (though good luck finding them nowadays....as I'm sure Billy's people have yanked them). However, Mr. Horn's confirmation should still be in the Guest Speaker forum threads.

There are some UFO pics (the early ones) that are simply too funny to believe. Even a novice can disprove such "Wedding Cake" UFO photos through focal length, shadows, etc. And the fact that Billy didn't even bother to replace one of the missing ball bearings is even more laughable....

Then there's the prophecies. Any true examination will show the same problems as all such "prophets", low success rates. There are a TON of Meier prophecies based on Cold War ideas, that simply never even came CLOSE to passing, and seem ludicrous by today's standards.

Of course, there are then the proven hoaxes, such as the Asket and Nera hoax, where Billy's "photos of the Plejarens" actually turned out to be pics from an old talk show, or the "time travel photos" (including the dino) which actually turned out to be pics of concept art from magazines for godsakes....!!!! I don't even want to go into how Billy stated the Swiss MIBs were responsible for "switching" the Asket and Nera pics, or how the reason his Wedding Cake UFO just happens to look like one of his trash barrel lids is due to the aliens beaming design thoughts throughout the Universe....

All in all, there's just SO much wrong with the Meier case, that it serves as an excellent example of just what kind of folks contribute to the ridicule factor.....and of the kinds of folks we DON'T need in UFOlogy.....

[edit on 12-3-2007 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaAnuOmega
There are pictures of Dinosaurs?? Can someone give me a link so I can laugh a little?

GOOGLE is your friend

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I did do a search and I (possibly my shortsightedness) could not see one solid debunking thread. But honestly the pictures don't quite look right to me either

I have to agree, although I would like to know why so many experts (photo experts, model experts, forestry experts, photoshop experts, etc) are claiming they cant prove these photos fake?

MGM studios even had some involment with trying to debunk the photos(athough they didnt know it at first).

So why to the average guy do they look so damn fake?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by perfectdeception
MGM studios even had some involment with trying to debunk the photos(athough they didnt know it at first).

So why to the average guy do they look so damn fake?

right? that's why I started this thread in the first place but when someone gave me that link(somewhere on page 2) where you could see the handles of a bin lid on one of the saucers i knew immediately this was a load of cr@p. cheers!

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

right? that's why I started this thread in the first place but when someone gave me that link(somewhere on page 2) where you could see the handles of a bin lid on one of the saucers i knew immediately this was a load of cr@p. cheers!

I guess to finish, after MGM created the fakes(that where very similiar to Meiers) they had several experts review the known fakes(MGM) and Meiers. They(the experts) could prove MGM's where fake, but not Meiers.

[edit on 20-3-2007 by perfectdeception]

[edit on 20-3-2007 by perfectdeception]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
All you have to do is look at the slideshow video of his adventures with aliens on youtube and you will know. Billy boy is one of the most devistating blows to credibility in the ufo community. I wish I remembered the link to the youtube video I was watching on this. The dinasaurs definitely looked like claymation and that raptor was like the one on PEE-Wees playhouse!!! Soooo embarressing.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by perfectdeception

I guess to finish, after MGM created the fakes(that where very similiar to Meiers) they had several experts review the known fakes(MGM) and Meiers. They(the experts) could prove MGM's where fake, but not Meiers.

I know this was one of the things I saw and it was definately official(from MGM) so it made me wonder how this kook up in the Swiss Alps was getting such phenonemal results while a big hollywood studio couldn't even match up??

Things that make you go

What also threw my off was a few websites that debunked the wedding cake photo but said they felt Meier had some real photos with fake ones. Supposedly he wasn't being visited anymore but he liked the attention he got so much from his initial photos he continued to try and reproduce just for the publicity? I don't know - buggy. Whatever is going on with this guy I say he's definately bad news for this field.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I can't speak for ATS, but for myself, yes the Meier case is a load of bunk...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just some quickies...

If you ever find pics of the "spacemen" (in the gold foil suits with the heads not shown, so as to hide the "humans'" identities) holding "ray guns" (that look like some cheap PVC pipe playthings), you'll laugh your ass off.

hold onto your ass !!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
you gotta give meier credit. he does put forth one hell of an effort. far better than the bulk of the hoaxers and scam artists we usually see.

that gun is reminding me of something. the "base" looks so familiar.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Looks like a high pressure sprayer handle from the car wash.I don't believe the Meier story btw

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Great find! That's one of the pics! There are many others, and man....they just crack me up...

No doubt, Billy is certainly one of the most elaborate hoaxers out there, and he's gotten a few folks on the bandwagon (like Greer, the one photo lab that still claims they're real, and of course Horn)...but a hoaxer is still a hoaxer....

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
gazrok, have you irrefutablly proven meier case to be a hoax
where is your evidence and undeniable proof?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Originally posted by Gazrok

No doubt, Billy is certainly one of the most elaborate hoaxers out there, and he's gotten a few folks on the bandwagon (like Greer, the one photo lab that still claims they're real, and of course Horn)...but a hoaxer is still a hoaxer....

Thanks for your post Gaxzrok. I disagree with your opinion that Billy Meier is a hoaxer. I have been investigating the Meier case since the early 80's and based on the information I have the Meiers case is true.

I certainly respect your right to your opinion but in my opinion your opinion is wrong. Flat out wrong.

But thanks for your continued, thorough and dogged pursuit of the disinformation/misinformation that surrounds the Bill Meiers case.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I love the Billy case, lol. it reminds me how some people want to believe something so bad they will overlook common sense and reason to do so. His crap is too funny.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
[opinion]

Billy Meier was the real deal but his flagrant abuse of the knowledge and experience he was allowed coupled with his ego meant that his contact was cut short. If they allow you memories, you aren't supposed to spout your mouth off, you tell what you're allowed to, and he went too far. Not accepting the disassociation by the Pleijarians, he continued to try and provide evidence. He should have quit while he was ahead but ego and a burning desire to shout from the rooftops saw his undoing.

[/opinion]

My exact opinion too.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
story of the Swede Billy Meier

Swiss, not Swedish.

And, he is full of #e. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so damaging.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Wait a minute triplesod
How do you know?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join