It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Gowns worn by Bush & Putin

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Look at the emblems on the gowns are they Masonic symbols or what?

If anyone knows please let me know
here's the link : www.libertypost.org...

Scroll down to view.

12. To: JoeSnuffy (#2)

" American 'War Leaders' are not heeding the great peace loving former KGB terror boss Prez Putin...
And by this inaction of "not listening" to the great former KGB Boss...and heeding his threats... "

==========================================================

How can we be sure of that, Joe?

Happy2BMe-OnLP posted on 2007-02-16 00:16:39 ET (1 image) Reply Trace

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
13. To: JoeSnuffy, *russia* (#2)

American 'War Leaders' are not heeding the great peace loving former KGB terror boss Prez Putin...

Wow, Putin is more powerful then anyone ever thought...that a Lt.Colonel in a second rate, Dresdon field office ran the whole KGB...what year was that, bright light?

Slavik_Avenger posted on 2007-02-16 00:27:24 ET Reply Trace

[edit on 9-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
They sure look like Masonic symbols...

But those two strike me more as going to a costume party for highrolling cartoon wizards.

Don't know why that is...just first impressions, I guess.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
nice find, that is def. odd. You sure their faces arent photoshopped??

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I'm not sure, about if it's a fake or not just studing it now, thought it was very, very, interesting. the symbols do look masonic, they sure seem proud of them in the picture.
Need the experts here to give their opinions.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
That was taken at an APEC conference. All the heads-of-state wear a traditional garment from the host country at the end of their yearly summits.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.apec.org...

Looks like this was the Vietnam (2006) costume

[edit on 3/9/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
That was taken at an APEC conference. All the heads-of-state wear a traditional garment from the host country at the end of their yearly summits.

www.apec.org...

Interesting are their any photos showing the whole group wearing the gowns with the symbols and are there any other photos from previous years with them wearing simular types of gowns? Just curious.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I posted an image from the same conference above.

There's another from 2005:

And from 2004 (too big to show here):

en.wikipedia.org...:APEC_2004_Official_Photo.jpg

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
i dont have photoshop on this computer, can someone please enlarge the gold symbol on the gown? thanks in advance!

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

en.wikipedia.org...

www.apec.org...

Looks like this was the Vietnam (2006) costume

Would you say the emblem on the lite blue gowns are the masonic symbol?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
In these photos why do the white leaders wear blue, the orientals yellow, and the woman red?

[edit on 10-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I don't think so. It does look similar, but I'm pretty sure it's not the masonic symbol, it's probably some Vietnamese design.

Here's a blowup of the symbol and the Masonic symbol too:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
You can see it more clearly, has the same shape of "V" represent by Carpender sqare And Compass. If I am not mistaking.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I edited a comparison into my last post.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
i dont mean to go slightly off topic, but my girlfriends father died on 9/11 in the wtc. She has a plaque in her house that lists the names of his company, and it has a huge masonic compass on it. BTW, he was a carpenter... so what does that masonic compass have to do with the carpenters union?!?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
You are bringing good images for examples, I do see a definate "V" shapes in the images, one is upside down, like in the Masonic symbols.
Even if the image was something else it does have the image resembling the Masonic icon, some images are hidden, where they are hard to make out.
I would love to see it close up enough to so you can study the detail on the lite blue gowns they are both wearing.

Again thanks for your interest and time on this.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
looked up the carpenters union symbol and it is exactly the same as the masonic symbol
www.competitionplus.com...

can anyone elaborate please.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
They are probably tools that are used often in carpentry as well as masonry.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
i dont mean to go slightly off topic, but my girlfriends father died on 9/11 in the wtc. She has a plaque in her house that lists the names of his company, and it has a huge masonic compass on it. BTW, he was a carpenter... so what does that masonic compass have to do with the carpenters union?!?

I believe it was originally, a union the Masons built stone and brick buildings in Europe, but over the years they may have evolved into other branches representing different objectives. Like Skull & Bones Fraturnity which George W. Bush belongs to, it has been said that these Masonic Clubs may infact be planning the New World Order, Which in view of 911 may truely be, not in our best interest and infact evil, which also could be connected the the Boeheiman Grove Cult where it is said that they sacrifice children etc....
And by etc.. I mean the whole relations regarding the DeVinci Code, which had a analitical hour on the Sci-Fi channel a few days ago which they were trying to judge a fictional book as fact and comparing it to the bible, thought it was very funny, anyway, the whole subject goes on and on. Who really knows what is really going on but Unfortunatly I do believe there are evil forces at work and it is the New world Order ran by the Global elite.

Here are a couple good videos on the subjects
Video Link : video.google.com...

video link : video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hi Guys,

I live in Vietnam, and I have been here for 15 years. The costume is a traditional Vietnamese wear known as "Ao Dai" (Long Dress). It can be worn both by male & female, although there are some slight variations. Vietnamese don't usually wear this anymore unless there is a wedding or other important events. Some hotels, airlines & other companies in Vietnam also use this as a uniform, but in most cases, for the ladies only and not men. Couples who want to get married can have a choice of wearing this traditional dress. Although it is rarely seen nowadays.

During the APEC meeting, it was given to all the world leaders who attended.

Now for the symbol:Source

This is what the Vietnamese call "Golden Lotus" It is clearly visible in Vietnam Airlines planes as the official logo.

Golden Lotus logo:

The golden lotus logo, which the airline views as a symbol of the strength and development of the country's civil aviation service, will be featured on one of the airline's four new Boeing 777 aircraft

Source

[edit on 10-3-2007 by searching_for_truth]

[edit on 10-3-2007 by searching_for_truth]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Here it is:

And more on the Golden Lotus.

Golden Lotus

Golden Lotus 2

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join