It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share your premonitions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Last night I watched a documentary on the history channel on the subject of premonitions.I thought it was pretty interesting.I got to thinking that maybe some members here may have had some of these experiences.Anyone care to share?Please keep it civil,with no ridicule.Thank you!

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Oddly, there have been no responses.
Sarcasm aside, I'll tell you something that happened to me.
Premonition ? You decide.

A company was re-roofing the shop I work in. A friend of mine made a comment that he didn't want a drill falling on his head.
I said, drill hell, I don't want some guy falling in here.

About 15 minutes later, I heard a crunch and looked to see one of the workers fall through a skylight, bounce off a piece of equipment and would have landed on my friend, if I hadn't shouted.

The guy lived, but no longer has short term memory.

True story, take it as you will.

Lex

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I sleep very soundly and do not often recall my dreams, but one night not too long ago I had a very vivid dream of an apocalyptic landscape in which I and a group of people were trudging along, it was very windy and raining we came upon an encampment of sorts with many people living in makeshift shelters of cardboard, plastic and tarps. We stood on an edge of a deep ravine looking down on this displaced group, I remember even seeing some of their few wordily goods packed in heaps of cardboard boxes. As we stood there looking down we became aware of a giant behind us. We ran straight down the ravine and found a tarp strung between trees we all squatted and huddled under the tarp as it was pouring rain, the wind and rain getting more fierce as the giant approached. I remember the hill we just came down was directly in front of our tarp shelter. I could even see the tall blades of grass on the steep incline in front of me laying over in the wind. I had to look out from under the tarp to see up to the top of the ravine edge, where we had just been standing, the rain was getting in my eyes and it was hard to see but I could make out a figure standing at the top it was very large, almost furry looking in texture and all over the same shade of rich brown. So vivid was this dream, I could even hear the drops of rain on the tarp over our heads and I could see the rainwater gathering in the tarp and overflowing at the edges in a constant flow splashing us all as it hit the ground. This was the end of the dream. The next morning I awoke to the news of the horrible tornado at the highschool in Alabama. I really do not know what to think of this dream maybe just a stress thing. I just know the next morning I felt a little strange when I turned on the news. I would like to hear your thoughts.

new topics

join