It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Credible Alien Timeline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Someone should put up a timeline of all major events in the UFO community that are deemed credible by a majority.
There are so many conflicting theories about alien origin, alien species, interplanetary civilians, bases, etc, etc, etc.

No one has the right answer but there has to be a path and a way to take all the credible situations and stories and connect the dots….
Don’t flame me for stating that….
Is there something like this already available for people like me who are oblivious to what is deemed credible and what is not?

I want to follow the right path into this like many others….

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I don't think that could ever happen. I forgot what thread I posted it too - but I generally stated a 'divide and conquer' theory that is working very well.
Generally with this tactic in place disinformationalists contribute to ongoing research and that topic loses credibility because of the wild claims and unfounded ideologies.

The only way to circumvent this is to go back to the drawing board and just review case files that have been recorded through government institutions and sightings that have a factual basis without any of the folklore involved. Researchers will never band together under that particular banner, because unfortunately for most of them involved in the studies of UFOs - they make a profit off of it.

Think about it (on even a larger scale), with so much corruption in the US government that is factual and undeniable - why haven't people risen up and taken back control of their government?

Because they are divided.

Kroms33

join