It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidate Declaration: queenannie38, Independent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   

queenannie38 for President

I, queenannie38, hereby declare that I am running for the office of President of The United States and are running for the Independent party.

In short, my platform is simple:
I believe in the ‘Land of the Free’ and the ‘Home of the Brave.’ I believe in the power of the people and I know that freedom = responsibility. I am a patriot and am not a politician with a ready slogan to hide behind.

To expand:
I consider the men who founded this country as true heroes and visionaries and I believe it is the fortitude and dedication of our armed forces that defines America’s potential to make the world a better place for all people – not through violence or war but rather through selflessly providing peace of mind and safety wherever they are called to go. That is true heroism and it is totally voluntary. In the last decade, though, we have begun to allow circumstances to undermine that strength to the point of potential collapse. If we lose that, we won’t have another chance. We cannot fail at liberty for it is not only our blessing as Americans but is also the example which provides hope for the whole world.

A country that uses its armed forces abroad while attempting to protect its citizens against terrorist attacks in ways that erode personal liberty and promote unease within its borders is not only inefficient but is its own worst enemy. Our armed forces are our most valuable asset…and yet we send them off to fight needless wars and then worry about being attacked. Fear leads to danger and courage creates safety.

We have forgotten that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

A country that has NEVER been invaded by a foreign army yet continues to spend more money and attention on defense, weapons, wars overseas, and the justification thereof, than it applies toward feeding its hungry and providing purpose and hope for its tax-paying citizens who live within its borders is neither free or brave. It is robbing the people of life and of hope for the sake of a false sense of security which is not conducive to the principles set forth in the preamble of the Constitution.

It is up to us… We the People of the United States, of which this government was designed by, of, and for. Our goals are ever to be toward insuring domestic tranquility, promoting our general welfare, and securing the blessings of Liberty to ourselves and the generations which will follow. ‘The common defense’ is not defined as being terrorized to the point we cannot get on a plane any different that we would get in a police car with handcuffs on. Not only do we continue to waste time and resources trying to fix complicated problems that are a direct result of our own failure to stand firm upon the solid simplicity of our own Constitution and Bill of Rights –it is compounded by the fact that we have begun to chip away at our own ‘homeland’ security simply because we are unwilling to apply the same principles outside our borders, as well!

I truly believe there are simple solutions for what seem to be insurmountable complex issues….but I don’t believe any amount of policy tweaking or redesign of chronically dysfunctional damage control efforts is going to change anything except the names in Capital Hill’s parking lot!

In other words – I truly believe that what this country needs is a working class hero – not a dare devil or a miracle worker or even a charismatic reformist….just a fearless pragmatist who relies on practical action, common sense, and an ability to problem solve.

If you agree with that, then I'm your gal.

As a candidate for this office, running on this website, I promise the following:

I will uphold the Terms & Conditions of AboveTopSecret.com at all times

I will conduct a campaign that focuses on issues

I will seek to always answer issue-based questions with direct honesty and integrity

I will not, through my actions, communicate libelous or slanderous statements or advertising messages directed toward other candidates in the primaries or general election

I will not, through my inaction, allow libelous or slanderous statements or advertising messages directed toward other candidates to be made on my behalf

I will participate in every debate and avail myself to questions from the general population

If selected in a primary election, I will accept the nomination to run for my party for The President of The United States and select a capable running mate for my Vice President

I understand that if I fail to live up to the higher standards described herein, I may voluntarily or forcibly be required to end my candidacy or Presidency if elected.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I love your political views and will cast my vote for you. I wold have answered earlier but my head has been in a blender.

Vote for Queenannie38 in "08"!

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Okay that's interesting that you believe that we are on the verge of political collapse but I have ten questions.

1. How can you prove that we are on the verge of collapse?
2. People have been saying that for years that we have been violating the Constitution we know that but how do you intend to change that?
3. How do you manage to beat Al-queda? I don't care about what was true then and that we were violating the constitution THEN but how do you feel we should defeat this super terrorist organization?
4. Are you in support of the protection of the modern country of Israel?
5. In what way do you think that we should deal with Iran?
6. What are some possible alternatives to going to war with North Korea?
7. Can you make a resolution to end the war in Iraq, if so, how?
8. Do you feel the war in Iraq is justified?
9. Do you feel that the war in Afghanistan is justified?
10. Do you feel that Osama Bin Laden was responsible for 9-11? Or was it someone else?

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
1. How can you prove that we are on the verge of collapse?

By not doing anything at all and letting you see for yourself.

2. People have been saying that for years that we have been violating the Constitution we know that but how do you intend to change that?

By doing my job as president. You DO realize that the president's primary job is to carry out the law, don't you?

3. How do you manage to beat Al-queda? I don't care about what was true then and that we were violating the constitution THEN but how do you feel we should defeat this super terrorist organization?

What? I understand the first question but not the second, at all.
To the first...who is Al-Queda? I don't shadow-box.

If there are culprits [and a specific ACT] brought to the forefront then we can deal with it then. I see no terrorists and I have no terror - when was the last terrorist attack?

I do see a lot of things that we must change that are right before our eyes. We HAVE GOT to get our priorities STRAIGHT in this country!

4. Are you in support of the protection of the modern country of Israel?

Do you mean God's chosen nation or the UN-chosen nation?
If God be for US then who can be against US?
Who IS Real?

5. In what way do you think that we should deal with Iran?

Honestly. From the top of the deck. Without aiming to cheat. I'm not sure what the problem is with Iran...I've read the letter their president sent ours.
I didn't see a problem.

6. What are some possible alternatives to going to war with North Korea?

Are they going to invade the US?
There is no need to GO to war anywhere. Unless we are attacked. And then we will not be GOING anywhere.

7. Can you make a resolution to end the war in Iraq, if so, how?

I don't see that there is still a WAR going on....who is the enemy? We DO need to bring our soldiers home somehow.
Iran's President said they would be more than happy to help Iraq rebuild. They are neighbors. Sounds like an excellent solution to me.

TWO birds...ONE stone.

8. Do you feel the war in Iraq is justified?

There is no WAR anymore...Saddam Hussein is gone. There is no need for comment on that as far as I am concerned.

9. Do you feel that the war in Afghanistan is justified?

The war in Afghanistan? WHEN? In the past? Right now? Can you be more specific?

10. Do you feel that Osama Bin Laden was responsible for 9-11? Or was it someone else?

You and me. Me and you. ALL of US. I don't place blame. I take responsibility.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
Okay that's interesting that you believe that we are on the verge of political collapse but I have ten questions.

I forgot to clarify: I did not say we are on the verge of political collapse. But now that you mention it, I hope it is true! Our political system is our main problem as far as government. No one is GOVERNING anything.

The collapse I am concerned about is the collapse of our United States of America. The FREE WORLD.

THAT is my concern. None else. Politics are for politicians. I am just a public servant.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Queen, what are you gaining by running for this office?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069

Peace on Earth.
The world. A place to raise our families without fear.

I've already gained my own soul. I have no desire to lose the world.

We will all eat cake! In peace!

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Peace on Earth.
The world. A place to raise our families without fear.

I've already gained my own soul. I have no desire to lose the world.

We will all eat cake! In peace!

Do you believe that being elected gains the world? What can you do to change it currently?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Hi QA

well, 1st question and I do feel its really important!

lol

whats going on?
what are you doing?

Is there an election going on at ats? or are you putting it out there to gazzump H Clinton?

lol

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Do you believe that being elected gains the world?

Well, that would depend on whose election REALLY counts, wouldn't it?

What can you do to change it currently?

That which I am doing. Pray for peace. Imagine peace. Will peace. Believe peace.

All things are possible to he who believes. I believe.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
whats going on?
what are you doing?

Hello lovely lady!

What's going on? Craziness! Submission! Going to Ninevah...first! No whale for me!
Just a vibrant thriving vine!

What am i doing? Whatever my dad advises!

Is there an election going on at ats?

Yes.

or are you putting it out there to gazzump H Clinton?

I think she is quite capable of gazzumping herself...already did, more than likely.

As for me...one thing leads to another!

love and light to you, dear Nat!!
Namaste!

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
What would be the focus on foreign policy in your first 100 days?

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP

Humility
Friendliness
Zero Aggression/Opposition

Make Peace, not war
Make friends, not enemies
Admit mistakes without excuses

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Humility
Friendliness
Zero Aggression/Opposition

Make Peace, not war
Make friends, not enemies
Admit mistakes without excuses

If only the current president would read this.

As president what would you do about North Korea and its nuclear weapons?

what action would you take to resolve the Middle East issues around Israel?

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

As president what would you do about North Korea and its nuclear weapons?

Well, depending on what information I would have gained (at that point) regarding the hard feelings that North Korea obviously has toward the US, my approach would probably be somewhat modified (maybe). But, for now, I would just see if a meeting between he and I could be arranged, somewhere friendly to both nations; and I would just be straightforward and totally non-defensive in asking just exactly what we've done to offend them and ask what we might do to make things right and become friendly with one another.

what action would you take to resolve the Middle East issues around Israel?

That's a hard question. I have thought about it a lot, but the problems existing are because of the way things came about in 1948. I truly think it is a problem bigger than the US can tackle alone. The UN might not be the way to go, either, since that is where things came about in the first place and their power is only to suggest, nothing more.

I do think that it is not appropriate for the US to take EITHER side in the dispute - either Palestine or Israel - that is a big part of the problem. BOTH peoples have been victims as well as aggressors...it is something that must be worked out between the two, and taking neither side is the best way to help. Maybe other countries would follow suit and if there were just the two nations involved with mediators to help discussions, it might be much simpler to approach.

top topics

join