It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Kept Dead Roommate in Apartment for 3 Weeks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Woman Kept Dead Roommate in Apartment for 3 Weeks

www.foxnews.com

CANTON TOWNSHIP, Mich. — A 28-year-old woman may have kept the body of her roommate in their apartment for up to three weeks, police said. An anonymous caller told police in Wayne County's Canton Township on Tuesday night that the woman was living in the apartment with her dead roommate.

"Our detectives knocked at the door and the woman opened it and there is that odor, and you know right away what it is," Detective Rick Pomorski told The Detroit News.

The body of the woman, believed to be in her 20s, was found covered by items of clothing on the living room floor. The 28-year-old tenant was cooperative with police and accompanied them to headquarters for questioning. She is not under arrest, Pomorski said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3/9/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
This woman must be either completely crazy, or had something to do with her death and wasn't able to get rid of the body. I'm probably leaning towards the first option, since I can't believe anyone who isn't crazy would be able to live with a smelly rotting corpse for that long.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Or maybe the woman who was hiding the body was in love with the deceased, and the deceased was really hot.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I've heard of traumatic events causing one to 'disassociate'... I wonder if that could be the case, here.

I know I would be a little freaked out if I found a dead roommate (assuming I didn't do it, of course).

new topics

top topics

join