It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here proud of Pres. Bush?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I did question Bush's decision to introduce democracy to barbaric nations. And at first I wasn't so sure we should do it, but now I'm beginning to think that it would be a great idea, like Condi said we are not waiting for the enemy to come to us, we are attacking the enemy head on and that's a brilliant idea...it's a shame so many people don't realize that. Even worse is that 90% of the liberal media reports on all the bad news happening the middle-east while never actually reporting on the efforts being made there. This lib news is absolutely vile.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
His tax policies were a good start.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I think he's done a good job. Of course in hindsight he's made some mistakes, but I think history will look upon him much more favorably than popular opinion of him is now.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
i think he's done a crap job. not proud of him one bit. sure, he's not the worst president we've ever had, but he's really screwed up. and honestly, i think history will look upon him LESS favorably than we see him now.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
For a president that at one time was given the highest approval in recorded history he has become the shame of the nation.

He still retains a very great group of supporters that adore him enough to be oblivious of his faults as a leader.

But the when it comes to the ranks of the true bush believers those have think out as years goes by, now majority of voters disapprove the handling of the job of president, only Nixon shares the low ratings in recorded history with Bush and he had the dignity to resign.

No even Harry Truman that had a one of the lowest rating and that were worst at time in comparison with Nixon didn’t have the steady decline on popularity that Bush have.

This is good read of how Historians will be writing about Bush.

The Worst President in History?
One of America's leading historians assesses George W. Bush
SEAN WILENTZ

www.rollingstone.com...

Now let me clarify that a Bush supporter that truly believe what he does is right will support him no matter how bad his does as a president.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I think president Bush is just a pawn like every other president in the past. The government is told what to do buy a small minority, meaning world cartel and large corporations.

So much for our republic.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The reason I dislike him is he shames my country and gives Americans a bad name.

Look Saddam was a bad guy and he killed a lot of innocent people but us going in destabilized the country so badly that it looks irreversible now.

I think he has good intentions, he just screwed up on his plan over and over again. And the thing is I'm just required to hate him for whatever reason if people from other countries are going to respect me.

Call me weak willed, but whatever.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Given how plentiful his political and non-political faux pas have been, I would say that only hardcore republicans could think he has done a good job.

Not only has he helped screw up the environment for his own personal monetary benefit, he has also made our foreign relations so bad, that now we are pretty much the most hated nation on Earth.

Just my 2 cents...

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
How can anyone be proud of an inept boob that has caused as much of a sh*tstorm as GW? He has lived a life of privilege which his daddy made sure of. He is a pint-sized dictator with delusions of grandeur and will be remembered as such.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I think Bus will be looked as asthe greatest president in history, second only to Ronald Reagan. His tax cuts have given this country an economic boom that rivals the one that Reagan left for Clinton. He is spreading Democracy in countries that want (see number of Iraqis who voted in election) and he has never waivered in his beliefs and his personal constitution.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Bush will be remembered as a president who could have been great but instead poor, mis communications and the inability to seperate military from political objectives will mean that he is remembered as a failure who had good intentions.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by xpert11]

top topics

join