It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO = No World Order.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
New World Order, nah sorry dont think so.
What's so new, the same crap happening now as there was 100 yrs ago, 500 yrs ago, 1000 yrs ago. whats so new.

Nothing.

No World Order is a much better description, you cant tell me that any one person or group is in charge of what is happening on this planet. It's pure chaos, how can anyone imagine that an elite group can possibly control any of this, what resources would it take to steer something of that size, multi nationals can barely control themselves let alone the rest of the planet.

Politicians are greedy, self indulgent narcissists for the most part, not a brain cell to rub between them.

The Windsors, smart enough to direct a conspiracy of this magnitude, give me a break, Prince Charles prefers women who resemble horses.

Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans etc etc, they've got enough problems thank you very much without worrying about what to do with the rest of the 6,581,013,888 people on the planet.

Why would wealthy and powerful individuals want to take over the World, they are already wealthy and powerful. What do they get out of it, more wealth and power, hardly.

NWO is a cop out for paranoid individuals who are too gutless to take control of their own lives and do something about the mess this planets in, WAKE UP, GET UP, DO SOMETHING.

Change the world, YOU have the power.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Those in power like to grab more power. Besides, the NWO exists, even if it just means a new way of approaching things, both Bush's have let the words fly in speeches.

Sorry.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
they do control it, do you pay taxes? Where do you think it goes? The Federal Reserve. You underestimate the greed for power and control the NWO have, more like New World Odour

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charles Lee
Those in power like to grab more power. Besides, the NWO exists, even if it just means a new way of approaching things, both Bush's have let the words fly in speeches.

Sorry.

No need to apologize for your insecurities.

Many people have used those words, including professional wrestlers, are they also in control.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
they do control it, do you pay taxes? Where do you think it goes? The Federal Reserve. You underestimate the greed for power and control the NWO have, more like New World Odour

Damn right i pay taxes. Ummm some goes towards public schools, hospitals, roads, social services, infrastructure, emergency services and so on.

Where do you think it goes, alien overlords, mindcontrol devices, secret underground city's?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Your income taxes go to the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve is a private bank.

www.youtube.com...

video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Your income taxes go to the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve is a private bank.

I guess they might if i lived in the US, but i dont.
Where i live taxes are spent on keeping society ticking over, we dont always agree on where they spend the money, but thats why we can vote the mongrels out after a few years and give the next lot of bludgers a go at doing the right thing.

Btw if i made a video proclaiming myself as the ruler of the universe would you buy it. Just a thought so i could recoop some of those taxes.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
No World Order is a much better description, you cant tell me that any one person or group is in charge of what is happening on this planet. It's pure chaos, how can anyone imagine that an elite group can possibly control any of this, what resources would it take to steer something of that size, multi nationals can barely control themselves let alone the rest of the planet.

Why would wealthy and powerful individuals want to take over the World, they are already wealthy and powerful. What do they get out of it, more wealth and power, hardly.
NWO is a cop out for paranoid individuals who are too gutless to take control of their own lives and do something about the mess this planets in, WAKE UP, GET UP, DO SOMETHING.

Couldn't possibly have said it better!

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

New World Order, nah sorry dont think so.
What's so new, the same crap happening now as there was 100 yrs ago, 500 yrs ago, 1000 yrs ago. whats so new.

Nothing.

Politicians are greedy, self indulgent narcissists for the most part, not a brain cell to rub between them.

The Windsors, smart enough to direct a conspiracy of this magnitude, give me a break, Prince Charles prefers women who resemble horses.

Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans etc etc, they've got enough problems thank you very much without worrying about what to do with the rest of the 6,581,013,888 people on the planet.

Change the world, YOU have the power.

its called the new world order because thats what it is. all started with babylon. that world order was taken care of by the creator and the new attempted will fall just as well. the new world order has been in the rebuilding process for about 5000 years now. the capstone is about to be placed. the people of the world seem like they are in chaos thats because people are confused. who is the author of confusion? the people may be in chaos but the system that has been put into place is perfect....well almost. why is there a system? whats the point? come on. i believe we all know the answer to that.

The Bible reveals that all false systems of religion began in the land of Babylon and will have their consummation from the spirit of Babylon in the last days. It is interesting to note that every organized system of religion in the world today has traces of ancient Babylon. The Bible records in Genesis 10:10, that, after the great flood, all men spoke one common language and a man named Nimrod built a city and established a common religion. Nimrod was a descendant of Noah’s son, Ham. Genesis 11:1-9 describes the building of the city and its famous tower "whose top may reach unto heaven."

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

"A colossal event is upon us, the birth of a New World Order." -- Brent Scowcroft, George Bush's National Security Advisor, said on the eve of the Gulf War.

It isn't important for you to believe in the New World Order. What is important, is that you realize that THEY believe it. It has been written about, talked about, and debated, in intellectual circles, for at least the last century. I don't know how much research you've done on NWO or if you really know what it is, but I'm here to tell you, that it does indeed exist.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
its called the new world order because thats what it is. all started with babylon. that world order was taken care of by the creator and the new attempted will fall just as well. the new world order has been in the rebuilding process for about 5000 years now. the capstone is about to be placed. the people of the world seem like they are in chaos thats because people are confused. who is the author of confusion? the people may be in chaos but the system that has been put into place is perfect....well almost. why is there a system? whats the point? come on. i believe we all know the answer to that.

Cant you do better than that.

Its not exactly New if its over 5000 years old is it, i'd call that Ancient World Order.
I'm not confused, i know exactly what i'm doing.
There is no perfect system, how can there be, we are an imperfect species!
Got some facts to back this up or just some abstract ramblings from the oldest Fantasy/Science fiction book ever.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Why would wealthy and powerful individuals want to take over the World, they are already wealthy and powerful.

Maybe they are already in control of the world and that is how they are safeguarding their wealth.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack

I don't know how much research you've done on NWO or if you really know what it is, but I'm here to tell you, that it does indeed exist.

Fancy chucking some facts my way. More than happy to be proven wrong.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Maybe they are already in control of the world and that is how they are safeguarding their wealth.

If they are smart enough to control the biggest conspiracy in mankinds history you'd think they'd be able to do a better job of it.

No need to safeguard their wealth is there if they own the Federal Reserve.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
mojo4sale - I am not sure why you would ask me to provide evidence. If you were truly interested in finding out what the NWO is, I’d advise you to do your own research. I would recommend that you discover for yourself what the New World Order really means.

From the tone and content of your posts on the subject, it is inferred that the NWO is some nefarious underworld agency - this is simply not the case. The New World Order is an IDEA. There are a thousand opinions on how to bring it about but, ultimately it is about World Government.

Frankly, I’m weary of these continual straw man debates. People should really research before they post.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Cant you do better than that.

Its not exactly New if its over 5000 years old is it, i'd call that Ancient World Order.
I'm not confused, i know exactly what i'm doing.
There is no perfect system, how can there be, we are an imperfect species!
Got some facts to back this up or just some abstract ramblings from the oldest Fantasy/Science fiction book ever.

ok. if there was a wolrd order that was before this one than that would make this one the new one. there has only been two world orders. the old one and the new one. i dont have to explain that do i?

facts? might need to study your babylonian, egyption, roman, aztec, and mayan religious history. see anything similar about them? why are people at war now? religion. why? because everyone thinks they have truth. confusion.

we are an imperfect species thats why we are in the mess we're in. but the ones that came here before we did, or should i say cast down to this rock, are the ones who were around before the creation of this place so id say they know how to work things. especially the minds of simple humans.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

From the tone and content of your posts on the subject, it is inferred that the NWO is some nefarious underworld agency - this is simply not the case. The New World Order is an IDEA. There are a thousand opinions on how to bring it about but, ultimately it is about World Government.

Frankly, I’m weary of these continual straw man debates. People should really research before they post.

Not so.
I have researched and read a bit on this subject, i'm no expert though. Do i need to be to have an opinion.

There are multiple versions of the NWO.
Have you researched it, many posters here do believe it to be a "nefarious underworld agency". Just have a look through some of the threads in this forum. I didnt invent this concept of an evil elite group plotting /steering our lives i'm merely commenting on it.

If your weary of these debates then dont bother replying, pretty simple really.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I have researched and read a bit on this subject, i'm no expert though.

If you have researched it then you knew that this was a straw man.

Do i need to be to have an opinion.

It helps if you want to be taken seriously.

...and this is the last point you get from me on this post.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

...and this is the last point you get from me on this post.

Sweeet.

Thanks for your input.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
NWO = control of all national resources by a group of unified corps.

From oil to water it will all be controlled and sad enough it will all have to be controlled.

With the population at the size it is its only a matter of time before we all become slaves to corporations.

THE ONLY SOLUTION TO HUGE MAN RUN SLAVE FACTORIES IS...

obviously...

Machine run factories watched over by men.

But what will happen to all the jobs for men you ask?

Well there will be many less men, I'm afraid.

The reason is:

In order for man to NOT be slaves of corporations is to have less men and MORE MACHINES! Lets face the facts. The global pop needs to drop. SRY!

At this point in time if you really do support a solution for a better world...
and if you really don't want to see many of your fellow human beings enslaved....
...in factories, at wallmart, in fast food restaurants...
...then you will support a global population reduction.

WWIII is coming folks. Global warming is coming folks. ET intervention is coming as well. Nuclear war will not happen but a population reduction will!

MEN WILL NOT BE SLAVES!

[edit on 8-3-2007 by Techsnow]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join