It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People have Faith in Aliens/UFO's why not God?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Faith is a feeling, but not in reality. Most people have faith because they need hope and to know there is a 'God' out there looking after them. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but your faith is false. All it is, is hope. The Vatican has used this for centuries to control people. And obviously it has worked!

The Alien subject however is not false. It is real, not because of hope or feelings but with EVIDENCE.

The only evidence of God is a book! But with Aliens there are sightings, books, recordings, video.

And God? Just a flea bitten book!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashley_T
I myself am a Christian and have a strong belief in both God and Jesus Christ. Like most religious people, most of what I believe comes from the vast amount of faith I carry with me, and the faith I have in my beliefs.

One of the fundamental teachings within both the bible and modern day Christianity is Faith. The belief in something greater with the desire to learn more.

Throughout the world there is an ever increasing belief in aliens and UFO's visiting earth, and their possible intentions towards us. Though there is no conclusive evidence that they exist, there are a lot of signs pointing in that direction. Its amazing how so many people have but FAITH in this phenomenon. People read different interpretation and stories on the Internet written by other people. This adds to there belief in UFO's exist, and must be found. That faith is shared and is ever changing by everyone.

It saddens me to think that faith in our Father/God is decreasing. I am very open to finding the truth no matter what the subject, however I want people to think again when speaking against that which created us. Like the Alien phenomenon, people are always going to add their 2 cents. Don't let that move you from the truth.

Its interesting how many are turning away from Christian faith, yet moving towards another unknown faith with vast interest.

I believe most peoples qualms with Christianity is the fact that it like ALL other religions was made up.

Sorry But I have a hard time believe the literary works that were put together to control the masses in 525 ad.

But I do agree with this though, we are spiritual beings in a human body.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by SirPatrickHenry]

new topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join