It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Colors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I have always had a favorite color as long as I can remember.
My color has always been blue.
I have always had a favorite number as well, and I don't really know why but it has always been 4.
I believe there is a deeper significance, but I'm just a freek like that...
So anyway, if you will, what are your favorite colors and numbers.
And if any, what significance do you attribute to them? Do you know how you arrived at them being your colors and or numbers? or were they always just there?
Thanks for participating in advance...

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
When I was 7 years old my great grandmother died. My mother wanted my sister and I to pray to God and I didn't want to at the time. She told me that God listens more when 3 people pray together....from that day forward my favorite number has been 3.

3 is a very important number for many reasons including the Holy trinity.

As for a color....I guess like most guys blue would be my first thought though I like yellow and purple quite a bit. There is something so "royal" about a deep purple.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Me, I like green. Dark green. Very dark. Go green!

As to number, I suppose I'd have to go with 7, which is my answer to any question I don't understand or didn't hear.

"So, Jake, what are you doing tonight?"
"What? Uh...7"

"So, Jake, what is the solution to the Riemann zeta function when s = 5?"
"Uhh...7"

"So, Jake, what the %$&^ is your problem?
"Uhhh...7"

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
My very favorite color is purple...and i really don't know why. I just like to look at it.
[color=#CC99CC]This shade is close to my ideal purple.

I also like [color=#99CC33]greens and [color=#6699CC]blues and [color=#66CCCC]turquoise shades - especially all of them combined. I find the 'cool' colors more hospitable to my temperament. I like the ocean and water.

I've never really thought about any number being my favorite; 3's & 8's i guess are what i'd have to say. Basically because they are the two numbers which repeat themselves in my life far more than the others. 6 comes in 3rd.

Numbers, to my way of thinking, each have their own unique character (i think of them as vibrations/energies in the metaphysical sense) and so i like them all - because they indicate lots of things to me depending on where they pop up. But yeah, i guess 38 is my number. And 68 because i was born in 1968.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by holidaystar1

My favorite color is sky blue. I really don't have a favorite number. I guess if I were to develop a favorite number it would be 7. Shrug.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
My favourite number is 9, no idea why? and as for color, I like green black and sky blue, I can't just pick one

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It 'd be kind of hard to pick one. I suppose we all really prefer certain shades of all the color's. I like the sky color but only at a certain time of year. The blue is much deeper more brilliant when its cold on a clear sunny day. In the summer it seems almost hazy light blue. Not nearly so beautiful. I do like all the newer almost fluorescent colors.

Now I like the number 9 in spite of what an earlier favorite might have been. It always returns to itself no matter how you multiply it.

Here is a random number 9x358641=3227769 3+2+2+7+7+6+9=36 3+6=9

Its amazing

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Thanks for revising this thread, I love the responses especially the 9's thing... (wonder why)
The "green black" color thing is interesting as well, from my own personal interpretation it reads " moving/going or leaning toward the neutral". Uh oh "color speak", good thing I'm not an electrician by trade...

top topics

join