It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Wham! Bang!* Marvel kills off Captain America

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
You can be sure he's down. They shot him

Here's the proof.

courtesy of Umbrax as featured on his blog The Braxcave

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The woman above Cap shot him in the gut after a sniper got him in the shoulder. The red on his face is actually a tomato that someone threw at him from the crowd.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by khunmoon
You can be sure he's down. They shot him

Are you sure?

Heheh! That's the Zombie C.A., but wouldn't it be funny if they did use that image for his return?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I hate you, Joe Queseda. First you make Wolverine a dweeb named James, who doesn't smoke becasue Joe's father has lung cancer.
Now you kill off the Nazi killing machine.
I hate you, Joe Queseda.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetflock
I hate you, Joe Queseda. First you make Wolverine a dweeb named James, who doesn't smoke becasue Joe's father has lung cancer.
I hate you, Joe Queseda.

That's cold man. I'm not impressed with Caps death either but that is cold. Quesada's father died from lung cancer.
Fact is, kids look up to these characters, they should be endorsing tobacco.

[edit on 10/3/2007 by Umbrax]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Help me deny my ignorance here.
Capt America got shot on the steps of the capital while refusing to take the 'national ID' which was instituted for 'national security'?
Am I close?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Captain America opposed the mandatory federal registration of all super-powered beings. He lead the Anti-Registration rebellion against Iron Man. He thought he was serving Americans by rebelling but discovered that Americans were actually pro-registration so he surrendered himself.
He was then taken into custody and was indicted on several criminal charges.
He was shot twice on the steps of a Federal Courthouse. The shootings were orchestrated by his long time nemesis, the Red Skull.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Captain America opposed the mandatory federal registration of all ________ beings.

SO he didnt think people, be they _______ people or even _______ people should have a federal ID registration number?

He lead the Anti-Registration rebellion against Iron Man.

Would that be the same IRON MAN of Black Sabbath fame? You never know do you?

He thought he was serving Americans by rebelling but discovered that Americans were actually pro-registration so he surrendered himself.

Well perhaps he thought he was fighting for the IDEA of America, not so much for Americans, and when he realised that most Americans didnt even understand the IDEA of America, maybe thats why he gave up.

He was then taken into custody and was indicted on several criminal charges.
What more could a hero do when his country has turned against him?
Honor until the end! I always did like that Capt America!

He was shot twice on the steps of a Federal Courthouse. The shootings were orchestrated by his long time nemesis, the Red Skull.

This 'Red' Skull is no doubt a reference to both 'red' communist china and Skull and bones/illuminati.

I hope the sniper took Cap out quick, but not before he got to see the sky blue.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
And it´ll probably have happened in some parallel world, so he´s still alive in this one. This sort of daft pointless thing happens often in comic books.. Thats why I don´t read em anymore

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Read Civil War: The Initiative #1. I won't spoil it for any fans though, so I'm leaving this post at that.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetflock
I hate you, Joe Queseda.

I concur wholeheartedly with you, jetflock. I spit on your grave, Joe Queseda. You destroyed Captain America. Now there's nothing left to care about.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
so what if cap died? how many other heros/villians have died only to be brought back a few months/years later? personally I think there gonna bring steve rogers back from the dead before long. I mean geez hardly anyone stays dead in comics anymore.

SR

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by scorpionxx
so what if cap died? how many other heros/villians have died only to be brought back a few months/years later? personally I think there gonna bring steve rogers back from the dead before long. I mean geez hardly anyone stays dead in comics anymore.

Dude your right and already if people have been reading the comics they'll know where it's going with Steve rogers and lol @ the punisher as well.

Personally i'm getting sick of all the big events happening every year or multiple big events going off at the same time i.e. Civil War and Annihilation it's like there just happening because there isn't enough interest in the characters own books anymore but that's not our fault that Marvel puts out hammy storylines!! It's annoying money wise and they hype it up like everythings going to change forever and then 6 months down the line change it or retcon certain parts :bnghd:

World War Hulk is coming arghhhhh

p.s. Anyone else thing that the Aunt May storyline at the moment is just predictable and sucks it's like 5 times now i think.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
so I guess there's no need for patriotism anymoe. What's going down soon on the world soon? Alien visitors???

SR

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by acegotflows
so I guess there's no need for patriotism anymoe. What's going down soon on the world soon? Alien visitors???

Funny you should say that The Skrulls are invading marvel earth in t-minus one month which obviously hints to the oncoming alien invasions.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yeah, the Houston Chronicle said that it was a political statement. I suspect that it could be viewed as such. With the rest of the world basically looking upon the U.S with disdain and "dictatorial powers" being passed in the government, I suppose it could be viewed as a political statement about the "death of America."

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join