It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing report of Alien/crop circle encounter!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Supposedly occurred in 2003 in Northern Poland. The guy was immobillized by some sort of being wearing an astronaught-like suit.

www.rense.com...

Nancy Talbot of the BLT research team out of Cambridge, MA did a pretty detailed job on this one. If any of it checks out, this would be a REALLY dramatic case IMO.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
That is quite an interesting experience. I do not see many encounters written where the contactors are in what humans indentify with as space suits. He saw the suits before he got zapped or whatever.

The shoe/belts questions was interesting. I gather leather material. Wonder if that is foreign to them or they were concerned because it would have come from a bovine (animal).

A least this guy seems real but then who knows.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I had written long ago here at ATS about one of my experiences where one of the short beings came for me and was at the bottom of my bed, he had on a space suit. This is the only time I saw one with a space suit in my experiences.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Anyone ever hear of the "Eigth Galaxy" in which the humanoids were refering to.

I found this story very cool, another man coming foward sharing his experience. A man with nothing to gain.

new topics

top topics

join