It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Devil building in my city!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
As I was driving home from work today I noticed a big sign that had two triangle looking things and a G in the middle on a hill by the highway. I looked over at as I drove past and saw a pentagram with a face in the middle and another satanic sign next to it. I couldn't take a picture at it because this was the highway and it was crowded. The building was brick with a white roof. I'm sorry I cannot get the picture of it, but I will try. It may be a long time before I get a picture at it because I've been very busy lately.

I will not say which city this is, because it will then give away the location where I live.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by wildcat]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Are you sure these signs represented nwo or some satanic group?Symbols that are considered satanic were around before christanity so the meaning could be something else entirly.I look forward to seeing a picture of this sign.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The pentagram looked like this except for a face in the middle and words on the triangles.

www.geocities.com...

The big sign looked like the last picture in this thread, or the secret society forum picture on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
i can respect you not giving out the city you live in in fear of someone knowing your location but c'mon.. a city/county is a very large area and it would be pretty hard for anyone to find you by you just giving the name of your city

i, for example, live in Los Angeles.. see, no harm done, no crazed ATS members will be knocking on my door

it might also add a tad bit more credibility to your story

i am interested in your post but skeptical

just my opinion

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
No details on the location, a hint of a picture? you could of used piant brush to upload something. Bit of direction here please

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The county I live in is named after a major city of the US, and is not a commom name.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
lmao so now we have to guess the county you live in?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Since no photos are forthcoming, and the NWO Forum isn't a "guess wwhere I live?" forum... I have no choice.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join