It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Avowed Anti-Christ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The Avowed Anti-Christ

abcnews.go.com

A few weeks ago, in a tattoo parlor in the hip art deco district of Miami Beach, people were lining up to get "666" tattooed on their bodies, and then smiling through their pain. But these are not devil worshipers. They see themselves as devout followers of Jesus Christ. But the major difference that separates them from other Christians around the world is that the Jesus Christ they worship is alive and well — and living in the suburbs of Houston.These people belong to a new movement devoted to a man who calls himself the Second Coming of Jesus, and also claims the title of Antichrist, which to him is the next incarnation of Jesus on earth, not an evil being. To show their devotion, some followers ink themselves with "666." One follower said, "I just want to make sure it's visible, that everyone knows my life belongs to the man." Another said, "I want everyone to know I'm one of the antichrists."

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.wsbtv.com
www.wkrn.com
www.contracostatimes.com
www.collegiatetimes.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
The antichrist. I may know who he is by a prophecy.
Who is the "Anti-christ"?
I am the Christ - Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall

[edit on 2007/3/7 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hardly a week goes by, but someone identifies a new Anti-Christ. Here's a guy who proudly embraces the title and he is gathering a growing flock.

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

From abcnews link

But it was a vision, de Jesus says, that turned him from man of God to being God.

"The same spirit that was in Jesus of Nazareth, and the same spirit is in me. He came to me. He [integrated] with my person in 1973." de Jesus says this happened when two angels came to him in a vision, and while he admits there's no real way for him to prove that he's Christ, he says his followers aren't asking for proof.
"So you tell the millions of followers I have that … this guy is a liar. You know what are they going to say? Is that I prefer his lies than what religion gave me. I prefer, see because when they believe in what I teach, they activate angels in their life."

"the millions of followers I have" Really, millions? Anybody know if that's accurate?

"Jesus drank wine because he didn't have Dewar's."

Well you gotta love his style... although if he hands you a cup of kool-aid I'd kindly refuse. Perhaps that's just me though.

And what about the children who grow up in his movement believing that Jesus is alive and well? He calls them the "super raza" or the super race, because they are being brought up pure and with no stain of false religion on them.

RuhRoh Shaggy. Evangelical eugenics? Hard to call him crazy, as it seems to obvious, but he's an odd one... no doubt about that.

...he also has many detractors. Some who think he's the devil incarnate and others who think he's just a charlatan and a con man.

:raises hand: One vote for charlatan/con man.

GradyPhilpott

Hardly a week goes by, but someone identifies a new Anti-Christ.

Same as it ever was. Some 2000 years, of every other week, now. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut eventually. And we found one here.

Points for originality?

[edit on 7-3-2007 by Rren]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Pathetic. If a two-bit con-artist like this guy can draw a following, just think how many more willing dupes will follow the real anti-Christ when he shows up. This is a sad comment on the depths to which people can sink...below the gutter...closer to hell.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I'm not really fluent on the Bible, or related prophecies, but I do recall being told that "there will be many that claim to be the real Antichrist, before the "real" Antichrist comes to show him/herself.

We all know that there have been many to claim themselves as the unholy one, for quite some time. With everything being laid out the way it has been, I'm fairly certain that time will be here before we know it.

As well, the true Antichrist will deceive those that "cannot" be deceived.

A real conundrum.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Hardly a week goes by, but someone identifies a new Anti-Christ. Here's a guy who proudly embraces the title and he is gathering a growing flock.

Boy he sure is getting around when I posted the first story he was in Florida.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join