It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

help tonight pleaseeee !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hi people....

Please can smeone help that know what we are going though...

Me and my aunt are in her house and she has a very strange house as we have hear knocking,a bell ringing and we dont have a bell in her house, the t.v goes on and off, the h-fi does the same, we here a cat crying but she dont have a cat,we have heard a males voice swearing at us and saying get out that was in the kitchen.....

all this happens at night but still sometimes happens in the day time, even my uncle who dont beleave in it as been saying he dont want to sleep with the lights off and he cant sleep at night.

all this is happening while im writing this aswel,and although out the even till dawn it just dont seem to want to stop... we are very tired but just cant sleep as the noise wake us up again

Please help us...

From SUSAN & MICHELLE

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
First pray to God that he takes the spirit of the departed from your house. Then, speak to the spirit and tell him that he is dead and that you have to live in that house as well. Tell him that you have to share and that you are willing to. Also let him know that he can cross into heaven and that his loved ones are waiting there.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Have you ever seen this entities apparition?
Are you sure it is a gentlemans voice, not a ladies deep voice?
Do you know the history of the home your aunt is currently experiencing these occurances?
You had said it happens all the time,"Is it specific time's of the day or evening, or is random?"
Has any one else out side the family ever experienced this happening to them?

For the most part, you should start with the history of the dwelling and see if anything McCobb has taken place on the land or in the structure.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Have you considered taking the voices advice? When a voice comes out of the blue and tells me to get out.....I say, "Not a problem!" and I move the hell away.

Not that anything like this has ever happened to me. Still,

When I hear people talking who arent there, When I hear male voices in the kitchen (who aren't there.) When I hear cats that I do not have and the electronics in my house go nuts, I figure it's time to find a new address.

You have two options. Call a priest or call a realtor.

Quite frankly, I'd live at the Salvation Army before I'd live in a house that talks to me. I may be poor and on the news every time they have that Thanksgiving dinner, but atleast I don't have to keep telling the voices to keep it down cause Oprah is on.

I car can be a mighty comfy place to sleep when the only other option is having voices from beyond singing you a lullaby.

If you don't understand what I just said, read this post again.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
You should tape record (or digitally) the voices so that they can be analyzed during the day. Ideally you could upload them here so that we could all listen and perhaps give you some helpful ideas.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hi girls!

When i was very little, 3 years old, i developed bronchitis, and my doctor told my mother to take me to THE BEACH for a couple of weeks. (I remember parts of this horror). There were constant footsteps going up and down the stairs and noises everywhere in this nice beach home.
Two days into it, i came down with a horrible fever and was getting sicker instead of better. My fathers' mother, God bless her soul, had my dad take her to the house we were staying.
My memory is blurry but i do remember packing everything in a big hurry and leaving. 15 minutes after we left, my fever broke and i was fine.

Seems my grandma talked to this spirit in the home and the spirit said for us to get out- all of us...and that if we did that i would be well.

Well, as i said, i recovered immediatly.

This story still gives me the creeps to this day.
And my mother will never forget either.

Sometimes, spirits do not want you around- maybe they feel this is still their home and havent made the transition or something.

I would consider looking for another place to live...in the meantime, try to talk to the spirit and tell "it" that you mean no harm, and you want to live peacefully and in harmony.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Dont overlook how often these 'poltergiest' signs come from a person with powers of the mind that function on a subconcious level. did anyone in your family oppose moving there? is anyone under stress? IF thats whats happening you need to help them sort out their problems fast before you have a very dangerous tulpa on your hands

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Why don't you just tell them that it's your house, you are the new owner, and if they don't like it, and want to harass you, than you gonna bend them over, and they will have to take it up you know what...

Seriously, if that is not going to work, you migth just as well move, or get a priest, etc..

just my 2c

Good luck to you nevertheless.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
You should tape record (or digitally) the voices so that they can be analyzed during the day. Ideally you could upload them here so that we could all listen and perhaps give you some helpful ideas.

Thats kind of irresponsible of you, I think.

Don't get me wrong, I have the same desire for concrete evidence of the paranormal that I'm sure every other member of ATS who visits this part of the board does. I'm just not going to tell two young girls in what could conceivably be a dangerous situation to grab the tape recorder before I'd tell them to get out of the house.

All I'm saying is that if this story is true, it should be checked out by some spiritual advisor who should conduct their own investigation (which would involve audio tapes!).

[edit on 7-3-2007 by Mezzanine]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
i know it is easier said than done but your fear is feeding it. Remember it doent belong here but you do. Dont be confrontational let those that know wha they are doing handle that.

IT is hard to give specific advise to you because for it to work you have to believe in yourself and i dont think you can do in this situation.

suggest you google a local ghost hunt or parasychology group, they will jump at the chance to record actual voices, and will also know someone who can do soul rescue (which sounds like its needed to me) and house clearance. As some has alluded to here already, its a lost soul and needs to be told to go to the light. i suspect that a loved one or favourite pet will so the trick.

This is not demonic they are far more sublte than this.

Rememebr they draw thier energy from you, deny them thier source of energy and they loose strength. do not be afraid they are breaking a universal law if they harm you, and they know it, make sure they or it knows you know it too.

Good luck. and be strong.

top topics

join