It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hodgsons Poltergeist Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
On Channel 4 UK now, very interesting! i will post more after ive watched it... tune in peeps!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I've always been suspicious of that perticular haunting, they admitted that they faked some of the phenomena - and the media have a great habit of manipulating things to sound much more exciting than they actually are. If it is genuine it's very intresting, but I prefer to be an open minded sceptic on that perticular case.

[edit on 6/3/07 by FudgeStix]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Seen it before but watched it again.

It always makes me wonder whether spirits that are trapped for whatever reason wait at night for us all to fall tosleep and then see if they can take over your body. This is assuming of course that your consciousness/soul leaves the body when dreaming.

Just a thought..

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clarky
Seen it before but watched it again.

It always makes me wonder whether spirits that are trapped for whatever reason wait at night for us all to fall tosleep and then see if they can take over your body. This is assuming of course that your consciousness/soul leaves the body when dreaming.

Just a thought..

Heh thats kind of creepy. I will have to make sure I have no OBE's(never have)
Thata is a cery creepy topic that they wait for us to sleep to steal our bodies. Kind of like aliens if you think about it dang lil body snatchers!

top topics

join