It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cometa's UFO Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This thread was started for people interested in Cometa's UFO video footage. Cometa requested someone to help him get his footage on the internet, so I helped him by posting it to YouTube.

This footage is not mine, and I will keep my judgments out of this thread since I uploaded the footage for him.

This thread is only for the discussion of the footage - and not the topic of the "people, listen to me" thread which can be found at the following URL
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The UFO footage that I uploaded for him may be found here:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
To me it is just a light in the sky, and i can't tell whether the movement is from the camera or the light.

Still, at least he got a video, regardless of what it is. Better than just the story behind it without any video.

I can't say either way whether it is authentic or not, but reading all of Cometa's posts, I'm leaning towards the whole 'he believes it is real, but it is just Venus' theory.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I viewed the video once but have not had a chance to do my own analysis of it. But having said this, I do recognize electronic sound/voice phenomena in the background. I find this very interesting. But need to find out from Cometa what noise was already playing in the background and if he was talking while recording this video and if anybody else was with him when he made it.

Hopefully, our experts here will be able to view this video and give us their analysis of it.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The video looks completely UN-remarkable. It could be a twinkling star. There's no additional information or commentary on the video. My opinion: NOT a UFO

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Makuahine
The video looks completely UN-remarkable. It could be a twinkling star. There's no additional information or commentary on the video. My opinion: NOT a UFO

it was NOT a star, because it followed me.
read the thread, its worth it.

on the video you can see my computer monitor. that is in my room. my girlfriend was in there too. my two flatmates and a girlfriend from one of them were in the kitchen. one of my flatmates saw that thing, too.
i captured it with his cellphone. i think there were no sounds or music going on at the moment of recording, also i was quiet, as i was recording it. he said the cellphone would record sound, too, but very poorly. i can record another scene and then we can see if these sound phenomenas are still there.

and like i said, my girlfriend has seen it, too.
the thing hovered in the sky motionless and then it descended down a bit smoothly. as i was driving on it followed me. blah blah, read the thread...!

and this thing appeared in the sky right besides the full bright moon, where no stars were visible at all. the sky was absolutely glas clear and an airplane passed this object by.

why wont you believe me? why should i fake this up?
you cant be serious. this really breaks my heart.
i hope i´ll be able to capture a nice video of a freakin ufo and then i´ll put in your faces.

[edit on 6/3/07 by cometa]

[edit on 6/3/07 by cometa]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Dude I appreciate the effort you put in, but, it broke my heart just to see another video of a small dot in the middle of a Youtube screen. Honestly as previously stated you would have been better of not posting this. There is no way anyone is going to be able to ascertain anything from it. Of course I could be proven wrong, but I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
Dude I appreciate the effort you put in, but, it broke my heart just to see another video of a small dot in the middle of a Youtube screen. Honestly as previously stated you would have been better of not posting this. There is no way anyone is going to be able to ascertain anything from it. Of course I could be proven wrong, but I doubt it.

i am very sorry, too.
but i hope that i will be able to show you prove.
i will dig for it.
and if i really have contact, i will let them know, what is my plan.
i´m sure they would do it for us, because i think it´s just fun for them and they are happy when they can amaze us.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Could you set a recorder on at night when things get 'noisy' for you too? This would be the best time for you to record and also when there's no one else there or everybody is asleep.

You could use your computer recorder. Buy a cheap headset with a mic on it.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
one more thing. as i was recording the ufo it was already pitch black night and there were a lot of stars visible, but on the video you dont see any stars.
only the very bright objects, like that thing, the lamps of the train station (yellow), street lights (white lights) and the headlights of the car.

i can take a picture of that location out of the angle i was recording from at daylight.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Being so "scared" as you said you were, when you said there was one tugging on your shorts right now, being that scared, choosing to type on the other post was your first reaction. Please. And also, you said you helped out posting the fighter jet ufo, so then why did you need help posting this video?

new topics

top topics

join