It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy Conspiracy in the USA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This is a question, not an accusation.

In brief, the whole deal with the Libby trial got me thinking of Enron, which reminded me of the Rick Perry Coal-plant fast-tracking, TXU's pending criminal charges, subsequent buyout that will dissolve said charges, the Bush Administration's radical changes to the EPA and DOE, and somehow arrived at a distant memory that the founder of Enron died, awaiting prison. And who was that other guy from Enron?

Oh, wait. That was Skilling, not Scooter. Why the heck was I thinking of Scooter Libby and Enron being connected?

Well, I did a search for Scooter Libby and found he was a former aid to Dick Cheney, and remembered that, ah yes, Dick Cheney, was the one who invoked executive priviledge to refuse disclosure of the Enron Trial.

Now, I just want to see if anyone else thinks this might be a curious subject worth persuing. I'm looking to see if I'm stretching things a bit, or if there's more evidence to back this up. I know there's certainly been some conspiracies mentioned about this before, but a they're a tad dated. I think there's been enough new developments to bring them up again with the new info, and maybe with a more specific focus.

So, I guess, what strings together with: Dick Cheney, Enron, Death of Ken Lay, Skilling, Scooter, Bush, EPA, DOE, TXU, Rick Perry...?

I'm looking for things that link the above, either from a legitimate source (please link a reference), or if it's just theory/speculation, please say so first, then feel free to be creative. I don't want to discourage a brainstorm, but I also need to know what is "fact" versus "idea".

Am I on to something? Is there an "Energy Conspiracy" in the USA?

[edit on 3/6/2007 by thelibra]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I don't know about all of that. But I believe the real energy conspiracy is that it should have been FREE since the beginning of the 20th century. Tesla able to transfer energy through the air. ANd now, we're seeing products that are doing the same thing. If we can SEND energy to RECEIVERS, why can't these receivers just pick up background energy and convert it?! I think that's what Zero Point Energy is, but I could be mistaken.

But back to the actual thread topic. I don't think Libby would really be connected. I would think that Cheney had/will have different 'fall men' for each of his scandals. Different men to blame for different events. It keeps the publics eye off of Cheney. I have no proof of this, so nobody better ask me to back up my 'opinion', ha. Just exercising some thoughts.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcane Demesne
I don't know about all of that. But I believe the real energy conspiracy is that it should have been FREE since the beginning of the 20th century. Tesla able to transfer energy through the air.

Tesla got a raw deal in every way possible. Brilliant scientist, terrible businessman. Almost from its inception, Energy was Business more often than science. So, I believe you are correct, and that it's an interesting historical perspective to view this from. The idea that we're still using coal is proof of that much.

I think that's what Zero Point Energy is, but I could be mistaken.

ZPE is an extremely complex concept but basically stems from the idea that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, it can only be transferred. And yet there are times observable in nature where energy appears and disappears. The two primary theories, as best I understand them, are that it either (a) goes "somewhere else", like another dimension or universe, or (b) is the result of waves and crests in a sort of universal movement of everything.

I know I'm really butchering the definition, but what you were thinking of would be a perpetual motion machine. ZPE isn't so much the infinite transfer of energy without loss, but rather a sort of weak energy so massive in size that it can be harvested more or less indefinitely.

In reality, what will probably happen is we eventually discover how to harness it only to find out later we're leeching energy from some vital universal wossname, but by then we'll have found something else to use.

I don't think Libby would really be connected. I would think that Cheney had/will have different 'fall men' for each of his scandals. Different men to blame for different events. It keeps the publics eye off of Cheney.

Ah, I should clarify. I didn't mean specifically that Libby was to blame for Enron. Libby was more backstory as to what got me thinking about all this in the first place, and how the thoughts linked together.

What I was mainly wondering about was more in regards to "Big Energy" and the current administration.

[edit on 3/6/2007 by thelibra]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
You have hit one of their rotten eggs on the head.

Yes. The energy conspiracy feeds a project in the sky called HAARP
and probably her evil 100 sister projects. It has to do with
an electromagnetic field that is now around our planet and inside of
our atmosphere. They have created their own electrical plant in the
sky to dredge for energy, to power a computer server in the sky
to name a few of the energy being released by each and every town,
city and state against America to feed this monster.

Every single geothermal, hydroelectric, nuclear reactor wind and solar turbines and every single city's electrical grids are leaking energy
to this source in the sky.

That was the basis of ENRON but you got to have a fall guy if you
want to spin the story so no one comes looking down a conspiracy
alley as you have brought up in this topic.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by endrna

Every single geothermal, hydroelectric, nuclear reactor wind and solar turbines and every single city's electrical grids are leaking energy

So since you can go around spreading that you know this is a PROVEN FACT, where's your evidence?

Anyway, great post, Libra. I'm hoping something can be dug up.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
"Steorn" web site will help you to understand that free energy is very much alive. The bad guys have always known of Tesla's stuff and perfected it along time ago.....

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by endrna

You have hit one of their rotten eggs on the head.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-4-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

new topics

top topics

join