It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam the dictator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
What does everyone think about saddam?Describe to me why you hate him, or (i don't know why i'm asking this) why you like him? Do you think he's a coward or a fearless dictator?

[Edited on 23-12-2003 by GlobalMind]

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Only a idiot fights in a no win situation.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
what are you talking about?

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Before the usa invaded saddam was offered a way out. The Dumb ass decided to stick it out.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I agree, he is such an idiot for not just listening to Bush...

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JeanLucPicard
I agree, he is such an idiot for not just listening to Bush...

I don't think any world leader will make that mistake again. Bush maybe an evil bastard but he has the whole world in a state of fear not just the usa with the fake terror.

[Edited on 23-12-2003 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   

That's some funny stuff.

Anyway, Saddam was an evil man and I'm glad to see him go. It looks as though, much to the left's shagrin, that it is having a positive effect. We have been able to use the intelligence documents in the briefcase to nab over 100 of the terrorist that were planning/carrying out the attacks on our Soldiers, and we have other dictators, such as Khadafi coming to their senses.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Saddam manipulated his way to the top. So he was a self serving tyrant with his own country. (like we don't have the same kinds of personalities here). None the less he had his own country and the big bully on the block told him he was going to do this or that. His reply was, this is my country and I will do as I please.
Personally I think Saddam is a cowardly Ahole, but then I think my neighbor is one also but that doesn't mean I can go march into his house and blow his shyte away, now does it?

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Review written history.....
Saddam had his own country.
He wasted its potentials...
He invaded Kuwait...
He got his ass whopped....
He agreed to UN authority concerning his WMD programs...
The UN issued 'search warrents'...
He disregarded UN resolutions...
He failed to provide documentation constituting that Iraq had dispensed, or got rid of, or destroyed all of its WMD, for which he had 12+ to account for and comply with....
His ass got whopped again....
(In all fairness to those who disagree, the above mentioned is also disagreeable)

All conspiracies aside.....Saddam's ass got what it was due.
I'm sure its safe to say that many here feel likewise in regards to Bush.....
Question?
Who or What group of nations are/is going to be the ones to give him his "just" due(s)?

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Who or What group of nations are/is going to be the ones to give him his "just" due(s)?

Bush is going to parade him around Washington in a chariot with an Iraqi slave holding a crown over his head. God that would be funny. He's going to have the Iraqi people do it. I just hope they wait a bit till Iraq gets a real government so it's not perceived as an American puppet regime. But hell Saddams 66 do we really have the time?

top topics

join