It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads Up: A Potential for UFO Hoaxing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Here is a new Radio-controlled Air Kite. It is very durable and has 14 LED lights along the frame making it easy to fly at night.

Are you tired of flying foam made airplanes that are good for only one flight? Here is the most durable flying apparatus on the market today. The KitePlane is part kite and part airplane, and flying has never been easier. The frame of the kite is made from a flexible polymer that will not break if you crash land the vehicle. The wings of the KitePlane are constructed of a synthetic fabric that will not break or tear if you crash land either.

The KitePlane comes with a long range remote that will allow you to fly the KitePlane from as far as 300 ft away. This makes the KitePlane a great item for Father and Son or even Grandfather and Grandson to share time together and enjoy each other’s company while flying. Hand-eye coordination skills are important for budding young children. Help your child increase his/her coordination with an easy to fly and fun to play with KitePlane.

The KitePlane comes with a rechargeable battery that fuels the powerful electric motor. The unit is propelled by a durable 8 inch propeller that helps this item soar easily through the sky. The KitePlane also have 14 LED lights along the frame, making it visible during nighttime and a great spectacle to watch as it mysteriously floats and navigates in the night sky.
gadgetuniverse.com...

There are always anonymous UFO vids showing up on YouTube. Some prankster may decide to film one of these and claim it to be a UFO.

I just wanted to post this in case such a video were to ever show up on this forum.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Thanks for the HU. You just KNOW, it's a matter of time before we see this show up on youtube with someone making huge proclamations. LOL

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Good catch umbrax!will keep eye out for first hoaxer!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I've seen on the market a larger number of small, remote controlled, powered flight vehicles made from Styrofoam. With current battery and remote control sizes, this is going to be an increasingly easy way to build a hoax.

One thing to look out for is wind motion response from a light (low mass) object.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Yeah I could imagine a few videos being made with toys like that.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I actually just searched for " UFO " on google news and there was an article mentioning this very toy along with a picture. A different link than the first post too.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Good catch!

It's shame that we actually have to be weary of hoaxers. I still don't grasp the concept of why one would wan't to fake having seen a UFO? Are the 15 minutes of fame (if even that long) worth the effort?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Great, that is all this field of research needs - more items that make it harder to access the truth... (sigh)

anyhow thanks for the heads up...

new topics

top topics

join