It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Official Bilderberg Rumours Thread**

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
By publicizing where their meeting was, and where it will be. It would theoretically make it much easier to hold two meetings; now wouldn't it?

One for the flak, and one for the facts.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by spines
Out of curiosity: Is this event publicly discussed by those who participate or is it one of those 'hush hush' things?

SOME who attend have given public mention of it, however majority is very hush hush. I think the leaks come from the Hotel staff because Bilderberg bring their own staff to these events.

That does not mean those staffs are more "hush hush"
( or why do moles exist? )
See, people who wanna take part there need a kind of being " very v.i.p."
In childhood they might have lacked of being noticed, same with politicans may be, so they try to be the Ones, no matter what kind of directions...
E. g. best polit, sports, journal, staff, or most intelligent et cetera.
A kind of secret meeting, a feeling to be One of the Biggest.
( another amusement ... )
talking about chips in head for example...but denying to tell a word of the
meeting

p.s: some things have to be secret of course, it s just my thought of this Bilder berg ( = picture mountain)
the " prophet came to the mountain" ?
Prince Bernhard de Nederlande was the founder , fearing that westerneurope and northamerica would may be not stick together that best.

Now I ask myself, if it s a nazi root, that bilderberg...well then good night world lol, but the more i read the more i d like to be "blind and deaf" again, as i cant stand it the human seeing as apes

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I post a topic here (first time) on ATS about a topbanker (Mr. Herman Wijffels) who discusses the NWO and crisis on dutch television, 30 minutes long...
I assume this is not interesting for US citizens- ATS-ers according there is almost none repsonse on the topic

Maybe I sound a bit sarcastic but what if a TOP banker from the US spoke out about this topic ???
This guy was a ceo of the worldbank, ceo rabobank, informer of our cabinet etc.
One responder pointed out this banker is on the list of the Bilderberg Group, and he is right, maybe this will make it more interesting

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spines

Read my post on the New World Order Thread...sabre11004...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by novanutriaan

George W. Bush spoke of it when he sent troops into Kuwait....sabre11004

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
HI!!!! I'M NEW!!!! Last week on Thursday when Obama went to Canada to meet with the Prime Minister and other officials, wasn't that a Bilderberg meeting? Have you all been paying attention to what's happening in Mexico? They have no law right now! The 'gangs' havetaken over and Obama is supposed to be sending military troops in to regain order (MARTIAL LAW). We will be gaining control over Mexico and then combining with Canada with the Amero as the new currency. I feel we are extremely close to a North American Union

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

2009 Bilderberg is to be hosted in the United Kingdom

...info from a major source of mine.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
do you have more info on when location you know the works...or is it comming findeble...you know...anything?..

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by whatshenneping

No.

Rumours are the G-2O summit in London might be used as a smoke screen for the Bilderberg meeting. It was held at Turnberry back in 1998.

The recent G-20 finance minister meeting was held in Sussex's.

UK holds the bilderberg nearly every 10 years.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Bilderberg.org has the same rumour too

Gleneagles, Scotland is the hot tip for its location

Conservative leader David Cameron is being labelled as the main guest, ironically a year before the general election in the UK.

*edit*

It makes sense. Obama will be visiting the Queen, even though he is not on a State visit. The UK press have asked why he is being given access to the Queen in a "non-formal" environment.

It's unheard of.

So, during the G-20 summit - the press will be in London for a few days along with protesters. Bilderberg can then meet in private.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by infinite]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

yeah makes lott of sence in europe is onheard off more rule than exeption
these days.

i am gonna look at this Gleneagles, Scotland maby even call them see if i can stay a week durig the G 20

well it took me 5 minutes it is abandond enough. i gues the experts are right.. we better start digging a tunnel in right now

[edit on 16-3-2009 by whatshenneping]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Apparently the Bilderberg meeting will be in Athens according to OneWorldScam does anyone have any more info on this please???

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by novanutriaan

I post a topic here (first time) on ATS about a topbanker (Mr. Herman Wijffels) who discusses the NWO and crisis on dutch television, 30 minutes long...
I assume this is not interesting for US citizens- ATS-ers according there is almost none repsonse on the topic

to me it is i am from holland u 2?..
.pls u2u me..

what program??

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Tape it? That sounds easy enough if you are that interested. One would assume you either bribe someone at the conference center to set up the equipment or get on the staff of someone like Kathleen Sabelius and bug her shoes, purse... I think, however, you would find out it's nothing more than a group of stuffy old hot air balloons all wanting to hear themselves talk about nothing very important.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ScepticEireGuy

there are even more rumors..
have a look
here

the possible location if the rumors are correct
is there also... looks like a place for them...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snooze
Tape it? That sounds easy enough if you are that interested. One would assume you either bribe someone at the conference center to set up the equipment or get on the staff of someone like Kathleen Sabelius and bug her shoes, purse... I think, however, you would find out it's nothing more than a group of stuffy old hot air balloons all wanting to hear themselves talk about nothing very important.

sure if you get past 4,5 secret agency's , the staff to ignore their probbebly
signed confession, get in unseen (never happend in 50+ years)
yopur bugs dont get detected.

example....like you said not very important...

2007 saw the elite confab head to Istanbul in Turkey under an increased media lockdown.

Insiders at Istanbul revealed that the Bilderberg agenda for 2007/2008 included a hiking of oil prices towards the $200 mark, something that seemed unbelievable at the time but again consequently happened exactly as predicted.

this was to bankrupt opec country's (also impossible)
look at dubai now... ghosttown
i tell you now..oil will be around the 50$ for at least 4 months...

[edit on 25-3-2009 by whatshenneping]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
post by infinite

2009 Bilderberg is to be hosted in the United Kingdom

...info from a major source of mine.

i guess you need a new source...

i put my money on James.

Bilderbergers to Meet in Greece

James P. Tucker, Jr.
The American Free Press
March 28, 2009

Bilderberg will return to its 1993 crime scene when it attempts to meet secretly in Vouliagmeni, Greece, May 14-17. Bilderberg will return to the grounds of Nafsika Astir Palace hotels in Vouliagmeni, 20 miles outside Athens, and meet behind guards at the Westin Nafsika.

High on the Bilderberg agenda will be how to manipulate the global economic crisis for their selfish interests. They will pressure both European and North American nations to pull back from “protectionism” in the later meetings of heads of state. Since the international financiers and high officials of government see themselves as “citizens of the world” and scorn “nationalism,” their only loyalty is bankrolls, not their country. They love free trade, essential for world government.

AFP on the trail of Bilderberg group: Site near Athens, Greece, is verified to be scene of 2009 globalist coven

(full article)

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
is obama or biden members of the group?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by orfannkyl
is obama or biden members of the group?

He's not 'part' of it , but these are the masters that put Obama in charge.

This video will explain all there is too know about Obama.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by whatshenneping

After the mass rioting in Greece and huge social unrest, the Bilderberg will not locate themselves into potential danger - especially if anarchist groups find the location.

We have another G-20 in November, New York, it is likely the Bilderberg will discuss turning the IMF into a World Central Bank and consideration for "regular" G-20 meetings.

Formation of the World government.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join