It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Official Bilderberg Rumours Thread**

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   

George Alogoskoufis, Minister of Economy and Finance (Greece); Ali Babacan, Minister of Economic Affairs (Turkey); Edward Balls, Economic Secretary to the Treasury (UK); Francisco Pinto Balsemão, Chairman and CEO, IMPRESA, S.G.P.S.; Former Prime Minister (Portugal); José M. Durão Barroso, President, European Commission (Portugal/International); Franco Bernabé, Vice Chariman, Rothschild Europe (Italy); Nicolas Beytout, Editor-in-Chief, Le Figaro (France); Carl Bildt, Former Prime Minister (Sweden); Hubert Burda, Publisher and CEO, Hubert Burda Media Holding (Belgium); Philippe Camus, CEO, EADS (France); Henri de Castries, Chairman of the Management Board and CEO, AXA (France); Juan Luis Cebrian, Grupo PRISA media group (Spain); Kenneth Clark, Member of Parliament (UK); Timothy C. Collins, Senior Managing Director and CEO, Ripplewood Holdings, LLC (USA); Bertrand Collomb, Chairman, Lafarge (France); George A. David, Chairman, Coca-Cola H.B.C. S.A. (USA); Kemal Dervis, Administrator, UNDP (Turkey); Anders Eldrup, President, DONG A/S (Denmark); John Elkann, Vice Chairman, Fiat S.p.A (Italy); Martin S. Feldstein, President and CEO, National Bureau of Economic Research (USA); Timothy F. Geithner, President and CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of New York (USA); Paul A. Gigot, Editor of the Editorial Page, The Wall Street Journal (USA); Dermot Gleeson, Chairman, AIB Group (Ireland); Donald E. Graham, Chairman and CEO, The Washington Post Company (USA); Victor Halberstadt, Professor of Economics, Leiden University; Former Honorary Secretary General of Bilderberg Meetings (the Netherlands); Jean-Pierre Hansen, CEO, Suez-Tractebel S.A. (Belgium); Richard N. Haass, President, Council on Foreign Relations (USA); Richard C. Holbrooke, Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC (USA); Jaap G. Hoop de Scheffer, Secretary General, NATO (the Netherlands/International); Allan B. Hubbard, Assistant to the President for Economic Policy, Director National Economic Council (USA); Josef Joffe, Publisher-Editor, Die Zeit (Germany); James A. Johnson, Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC (USA); Vernon E. Jordan, Jr., Senior Managing Director, Lazard Frères & Co. LLC (USA); Anatole Kaletsky, Editor at Large, The Times (UK); John Kerr of Kinlochard, Deputy Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell plc (the Netherlands); Henry A. Kissinger, Chairman, Kissinger Associates (USA); Mustafa V. Koç, Chariman, Koç Holding A.S. (Turkey); Fehmi Koru, Senior Writer, Yeni Safek (Turkey); Bernard Kouchner, Minister of Foreign Affairs (France); Henry R. Kravis, Founding Partner, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. (USA); Marie-Josée Kravis, Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute, Inc. (USA); Neelie Kroes, Commissioner, European Commission (the Netherlands/International); Ed Kronenburg, Director of the Private Office, NATO Headquarters (International); William J. Luti, Special Assistant to the President for Defense Policy and Strategy, National Security Council (USA); Jessica T. Mathews, President, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace (USA); Frank McKenna, Ambassador to the US, member Carlyle Group (Canada); Thierry de Montbrial, President, French Institute for International Relations (France); Mario Monti, President, Universita Commerciale Luigi Bocconi (Italy); Craig J. Mundie, Chief Technical Officer Advanced Strategies and Policy, Microsoft Corporation (USA); Egil Myklebust, Chairman of the Board of Directors SAS, Norsk Hydro ASA (Norway); Matthias Nass, Deputy Editor, Die Zeit (Germany); Adnrzej Olechowski, Leader Civic Platform (Poland); Jorma Ollila, Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell plc/Nokia (Finland); George Osborne, Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer (UK); Tommaso Padoa-Schioppa, Minister of Finance (Italy); Richard N. Perle, Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research (USA); Heather Reisman, Chair and CEO, Indigo Books & Music Inc. (Canada); David Rockefeller (USA); Matías Rodriguez Inciarte, Executive Vice Chairman, Grupo Santander Bank, (Spain); Dennis B. Ross, Director, Washington Institute for Near East Policy (USA); Otto Schily, Former Minister of Interior Affairs; Member of Parliament; Member of the Committee on Foreign Affairs (Germany); Jürgen E. Schrempp, Former Chairman of the Board of Management, DaimlerChrysler AG (Germany); Tøger Seidenfaden, Executive Editor-in-Chief, Politiken (Denmark); Peter D. Sutherland, Chairman, BP plc and Chairman, Goldman Sachs International (Ireland); Giulio Tremonti, Vice President of the Chamber of Deputies (Italy); Jean-Claude Trichet, Governor, European Central Bank (France/International); John Vinocur, Senior Correspondent, International Herald Tribune (USA); Jacob Wallenberg, Chairman, Investor AB (Sweden); Martin H. Wolf, Associate Editor and Economics Commentator, The Financial Times (UK); James D. Wolfensohn, Special Envoy for the Gaza Disengagement (USA); Robert B. Zoellick, Deputy Secretary of State (USA); Klaus Zumwinkel, Chairman of the Board of Management, Deutsche Post AG (USA); Adrian D. Wooldridge, Foreign Correspondent, The Economist.

How interesting that Edward Balls, one of the favourites to become the next Chancellor of the Exchequer of the United Kingdom is at the Bilderberg meeting this year?

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Nice list ey?

Glad to see that mister Robert B. Zoellick, Bushes newly appointed Wold Bank Boss will be there getting the newest instruction from the REAL BIG BOSS. Not forgetting all the important Banks, and Newspapers and Microsoft and Coca Cola...

[edit on 2/6/07 by Souljah]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
George Osborne Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer is there and so is Ken Clarke (former Chancellor of the exchequer under the Tories).

I'm expecting something BIG to happen to economic policy in the UK now, especially that majority of our guests going have links to the Treasury. Plus the governor of the European Central bank is attending...

Souljah, reckon the UK is about to join the Euro? thats what I am thinking.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
George Osborne Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer is there and so is Ken Clarke (former Chancellor of the exchequer under the Tories).

I'm expecting something BIG to happen to economic policy in the UK now, especially that majority of our guests going have links to the Treasury. Plus the governor of the European Central bank is attending...

Souljah, reckon the UK is about to join the Euro? thats what I am thinking.

I think these guys Always attendt this meetings - since this is a meeting for big sharks only and they certainly represent big-shark-banks. But I do not think UK really wants Euro; and trust me you REALLY do not want Euro. UK always maintained this status of an "Island" if you know what I mean and I do not think this shall change anyting.

As I have written before, this meetings has several points and they all deal with the "Peak Oil" crisis in the Middle East; with Iran, how China and India are growing threats to this region and how they shall keep the western influence there for as long as possible.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
I think these guys Always attendt this meetings - since this is a meeting for big sharks only and they certainly represent big-shark-banks. But I do not think UK really wants Euro; and trust me you REALLY do not want Euro. UK always maintained this status of an "Island" if you know what I mean and I do not think this shall change anyting.

as much as we don't want it,

we have no choice and will end up getting it within 10 years.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

World Exclusive: First Definitive Conclusions of Bilderberg 2007

The US delegation is standing unanimously behind Robert Zoellick´s candidacy as the next President of the World Bank. Zoellick is a 53 year old Wall Street executive, former administration official and a free-market fundamentalist. During the meeting he pledged “to work to restore confidence in the bank.”

The United States and Europe have a tacit agreement between them that the bank's president should always be a US national while its sister institution, the International Monetary Fund, is headed by a European. But with IMF under the control of a Spaniard, Rodrigo Rato, European central bank, a Frenchman, Jean Claude Trichet, it was a difficult undertaking to imagine that the USA would give up control of the World Bank. Only the US Federal Reserve would remain in the hands of the Americans.

Just a couple of other items on the agenda we are working on to expose as well: European relations with Russia not only in Europe but also in Central Asia. With Moscow making a deal with Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan over the transport of gas to Europe, the US geo-strategic goal of driving a wedge between the Central Asian countries and Russia lies in shambles. While the US says this is "not good for Europe", the Europeans are divided. Iran, overnight has become America’s last hope in the energy war.

Iran war, after two years of huffing and puffing by the Bush government is definitely off the table. Furthermore, with France, Russia, Japan and China investing heavily in Iran, the world has drawn a line in the sand and the U.S. will be told at the conference not to cross it. There is blood in the water, and blood in the water usually leads to a good fight.

As it looks like, the Bilderbergs are fighting over World Bank and IMF.

And as I said before - the main dish on the menu was Middle East and of course Iran, and what to do with them in this tight situation. Regional chaos favours the spread of Islamic fundamentalism, which in turn reinforces the process of political and social disintegration supported by the Bilderbergers.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
When you look at the worlds problems we currently have to face all you have to do is look at that list of conspiritors.Ask yourself if its complete incompetence or a strategic goal of this group.You may ask its members directly...just dont expect any answers.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Another development is Ron Paul's denouncing of Texas Governor Rick Perry's Bilderburg attendence. Perry was the tool who deemed all 7th and 8th grade girls get immunized against cervical cancer. This effort reeks of at least sterilization. I wasn't aware that there was a statue that Perry could fall under as a subversive. The notion that even on local American television that the Bilderburgs are even mentioned gives me some hope.

infowars.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It appears as though Perry's late invitation to Bilderburg stems from his lost grip on the Texas legislature's move to thwart the NAU Superhighway. Come on Rick, sterilizing the women is just not good enough...get our highway built now!

www.newswithviews.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Complicit, Cowardly Corporate Media Hides Bilderberg

Number of mainstream U.S. news outlets that reported on Paris Hilton over the past week: 10,000+. Number of mainstream U.S. news outlets that reported on a meeting of nearly 200 of the world's most powerful people this past weekend; Less than a handful.

The Bilderberg Group meeting, an annual conference at which the consensus for future global policy is provably manifested, again passed by with barely a mention on behalf of America's corporate media.

Well of course not!

All the big corporate main stream media were THERE at the meeting.

So yes - Paris Hiltons is definetly more important then Bilderberg 2007.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
What i find particularly interesting is that this annual bildergerg
is being held in Instanbul....formerly constantanople > formerly byzantium

Interesting to note:
Istanbul also has a long tradition of being built on 7 hills
... rome isn't the only city of 7 hills ...

While rome was being sacked & plundered by the huns
the Eastern Empire (Byzantine) was flourishing for hundreds more years

Now, this particular bilderberg, at this time of war/strife in the M.E. & central Asia....
time will tell if this bilderberg in a 'city of 7 hills'
might just be the one that will produce the mechanism
which creates a 7 headed/ 10 horned, geopolitical & globalized entity
........the kind of end-times 'Beast' that we are forewarned of in prophecies

we are indeed living in interesting times

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by spines
Can I see this BBC confirmation?

Well, I don't know about the BBC, but I found something at the American Free Press.

Actually, two articles there are related to the Bilderburgs: One article about their meeting and another article about how they were disappointed about the EU made a Treaty instead of a Constitution.

It's because of Blair putting the EU to "poular vote" & causing the rejection of the EU "Constitutuion" is why Bully Boy Bush & his Corporate Cronies have been trying to push the NAU secretly. They learned from Blair that, if the EU couldn't make it while being out in the open, then the NAU would have to be kept as secret as possible & kept out of the hands of the voting public.

(Cut down a bit to save space)
Timothy C. Collins, Senior Managing Director and CEO, Ripplewood Holdings, LLC (USA);
George A. David, Chairman, Coca-Cola H.B.C. S.A. (USA);
Martin S. Feldstein, President and CEO, National Bureau of Economic Research (USA);
Timothy F. Geithner, President and CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of New York (USA);
Paul A. Gigot, Editor of the Editorial Page, The Wall Street Journal (USA);
Donald E. Graham, Chairman and CEO, The Washington Post Company (USA);
Richard N. Haass, President, Council on Foreign Relations (USA);
Richard C. Holbrooke, Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC (USA);
Jaap G. Hoop de Scheffer, Secretary General, NATO;
Allan B. Hubbard, Assistant to the President for Economic Policy, Director National Economic Council (USA);
James A. Johnson, Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC (USA);
Vernon E. Jordan, Jr., Senior Managing Director, Lazard Frères & Co. LLC (USA);
Henry A. Kissinger, Chairman, Kissinger Associates (USA);
Henry R. Kravis, Founding Partner, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. (USA);
Marie-Josée Kravis, Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute, Inc. (USA);
William J. Luti, Special Assistant to the President for Defense Policy and Strategy, National Security Council (USA);
Jessica T. Mathews, President, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace (USA);
Frank McKenna, Ambassador to the US, member Carlyle Group (Canada);
Craig J. Mundie, Chief Technical Officer Advanced Strategies and Policy, Microsoft Corporation (USA);
Richard N. Perle, Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research (USA);
David Rockefeller (USA);
Dennis B. Ross, Director, Washington Institute for Near East Policy (USA);
John Vinocur, Senior Correspondent, International Herald Tribune (USA);
James D. Wolfensohn, Special Envoy for the Gaza Disengagement (USA);
Robert B. Zoellick, Deputy Secretary of State (USA);
Klaus Zumwinkel, Chairman of the Board of Management, Deutsche Post AG (USA);

What surprised me is how many on that list represent America in the Bilderburgs!
A few choice comments about those few I know anything about follows:

George A. David, Chairman, Coca-Cola H.B.C. S.A. (USA); Anyone else think that it might be very important to find the secret formula for Coca-Cola now? Sheesh! Makes me glad that I've only bought Pepsi products.

Timothy F. Geithner, President and CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of New York (USA); This guy has me recalling memories of about a half-dozen threads right here at ATS about the Fed Res & actually how Unconsittutional & illegal it is in the USA.

Paul A. Gigot, Editor of the Editorial Page, The Wall Street Journal (USA); Of course, when you talk about banks, you also must see the financial connections inherent with Wall Street...

Henry A. Kissinger, Chairman, Kissinger Associates (USA); I always wondered why, during the Cold War Era between USA & USSR, the USA was employing someone with a Russian Accent! Something about that always struck me as being fundamentally wrong, somehow.

William J. Luti, Special Assistant to the President for Defense Policy and Strategy, National Security Council (USA); Oh yeah? National Defense & National Security in the hands of a guy that wants to see the nation fall? Good choice! Not!

Craig J. Mundie, Chief Technical Officer Advanced Strategies and Policy, Microsoft Corporation (USA); Nope, never could trust Microsoft...It seems that software is not the only thing they're trying to monopolize.

David Rockefeller (USA); Yep, another name commonly associated with "behind the scenes manipulation."

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hey look who was invited this MAY 2007 Among the attendees at this year's session is expected to be Paul Wolfowitz, the one-time neocon Iraq policy genius now teetering on the edge of being ousted from his exile post as president of the World Bank. Gotta love what the Neo-Cons have done for all us so called free people.So you see with Organizations such as these running everything from rice prices in china to the cost of oil in Iraq, I would say we are living in a New World Order already.

The Bilderberg Group or Bilderberg conference is an unofficial annual invitation-only conference of around 130 guests, most of whom are persons of influence in the fields of business, media, and politics. You see its invitation only for a good damn reason, The only reason being complete utter control of media corporatiions, politics etc... Every single prime minister, president, new and up coming MP PM have all been invited to a bilderburger confrence, Tony Blair, Steven Harper, George bush, Bill clinton, Jean Cretiean, Paul Martin ( who do you think advised him on great tax cuts and better business benifets moving his Canadian Company to america hmm rocket science hey....
btw the group of bilderbergers was formed by Anti Americans back in 1954.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
Hey look who was invited this MAY 2007 Among the attendees at this year's session is expected to be Paul Wolfowitz, the one-time neocon Iraq policy genius now teetering on the edge of being ousted from his exile post as president of the World Bank.

Well, Bush has already "recommended" Wolfowitz's replacement for the World Bank...And turns around & then Wolfowitz to Join DC Think Tank! Does this sound like "good policy" coming from the Government? NOT! You may as well be referring to the Bilderburgs as "United Enemies of America."

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
interesting ST udio

the whole prophecy thing i'm sure throws a lot of non religous off but not me i think there may be some kind of ability to remote view the future or something like that, but as to this prophecy time will tell

what i also find intresting is the huge shift in wealth from the "West" to the "East" and as country's like India, and China, and even Russia become more powerful it leads me to believe that

A/ the NWO will not happen unless the East is going along with the NWO plans and i haven't heard any talk of this

B/ the NWO will have a HUGE battle to bring forth this world gov't b/c I'm not sure if russia /china will go along with it , or india , venezuela, or iran or syria for that matter. unless the "world gov't" is prepared to wait another 50 years or more

C/ russia and china may use energy as an economic weapon in the future and try to strengthen or open another NON us$ oil trade, and this would cause central banks to shed all there saved dollar assets (you know the one's that are being eaten alive in t-bills by inflation) like quatar's president said. this would result in those bills flooding back to america or trying to and a severe increae in consumer prices. maybe the Shanghai Cooperation Organization will pull something like this off. this would be an act of war, unless they are in on the NWO.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

It is confirmed.

The BBC reports on their meetings. Bilderberg is publically confirmed.

do you have the list of the members?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Anybody expecting Alex Jones to be picketing outside with his megaphone?

Man what id give to be a fly on the wall at these meetings, just imagine the crap they talk about.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Why don't they have a website, even one that just gives the 'message' that they want to the world? They are not super secret MIB type people who deny knowledge of their own existance, so why don't they they have one that states their (public) aims?

The CFR do:

CFR Home Page

and they even have jobs!

A career with the CFR - Yes please!

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
...thought to bring this up, it's been months since the meetings
took place. Any insider info on what happened? I know there's
some older guys who follow this, literally trail them to the hotels
and try to listen in at bars and the likes. Any thoughts/info?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Is it just me, or did anyone else relate the fact that out of the two insurgence groups in Iraq, one attacking Iran and one attacking Turkey, that the US supplies the one attacking Iran and doesn't list them as a terrorist group, but the one attacking Turkey is indeed listed as a terrorist group.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join