It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disc picture on Art Bell last night.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Coast2CoastAM disc picture

Just wondering what your thoughts are on the disc picture discussed on Coast2CoastAM last night.

Personally I don't think it is anything extraterrestrial, but Art and the caller thought it was pretty fascinating.

On a side note, Stan Gordon will be on the show tonight to discuss the Kecksburg incident.

[Edited on 2003-12-22 by DClark]

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Looks like a miniature to me....plus if its a crash...where is the damage in the ground? There thould be some kind of skid mark or at least a depression in the ground assuming it fell straight down. You should see sand on the craft itself...My guess is its a miniature...not bad though... thanks!

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Question not pertaining to the direct subject but to Art Bell..

Does he have an internet radio station, where you can listen online, or do you have to use the Radio? and, is there a list somewhere that says what station and time he's on in my area?

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
there is a list of the stations that carry art on the web site for the show
www.coasttocoastam.com
you can listen to last nights show over the internet but you need to pay to get that feature...hope this helps

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zodiac
Question not pertaining to the direct subject but to Art Bell..

Does he have an internet radio station, where you can listen online, or do you have to use the Radio? and, is there a list somewhere that says what station and time he's on in my area?

I'm pretty sure he has the station and time info on the website, I think you can subscribe to the show on the internet for a price. Maybe try finding a streaming station somewhere.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garon
Looks like a miniature to me....plus if its a crash...where is the damage in the ground? There thould be some kind of skid mark or at least a depression in the ground assuming it fell straight down. You should see sand on the craft itself...My guess is its a miniature...not bad though... thanks!

If you look to the left and down a little, there seems to be an off-color area. They were talking about it last night, saying it might be a burn area. I personally think it is either a hoax or something terrestrial that just happens to look suspicious.

MJ

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   
That disc looks like it is for a movie prop. It appears earth made of galvanized Tin. See the seam folds in sections? Comments i heard also about the edge of it having its heat shield tiles blown off? Oh come on? I think a few thousand years of technology ahead of us would not be using heat tiles like the shuttle.

If the road tracks are actual car width tracks then the disc must be about 30 feet in diameter. IF. But could be a small 12 inch thing with toy car tracks put in the dirt as a road in tiny plants area. However I think its my first choice and foilage is up to ten feet high.

We discuss things like this on the irc chat server I own.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Nice.

Looks real enough to me. Does nothing for its veracity, but it does look like a real physical object.

Its either a real flying saucer, or a really convincing movie prop or computer generated hoax. The weathered look is a nice touch for anybody faking a saucer landing since it does look more "real".

Since I haven't read anything convincing yet to destroy the reality of this picture, I will say its a real flying saucer. Prove it otherwise.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I highly doubt a "real" UFO would have parts that rust. There is a rusty circular object on top of the saucer. It looks like a home built kind of thing. You know, something like a rest stop photo op in a very rural town.
Come on by an have yer picture taken with a real genuine Flyin' Saucer !! While your here have a Moon Pie and some RC Cola !!

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
I highly doubt a "real" UFO would have parts that rust. There is a rusty circular object on top of the saucer. It looks like a home built kind of thing. You know, something like a rest stop photo op in a very rural town.
Come on by an have yer picture taken with a real genuine Flyin' Saucer !! While your here have a Moon Pie and some RC Cola !!

its not a "ufo" but it might be a "ufo" you know what i mean ?

real ufos are reportdly made out of somthing like memery metal proubly out of nano tubes..

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
There was a guy on Art Bell a couple of years ago that claimed he was building a flying saucer. Does anyone remember that guy?

Maybe he is flying that around now.

Seriously though, if it wasn't photoshopped in then I wonder what it is.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I disagree with his "dimensions" based on the tracks near the prop er I mean UFO...

Typical wheel tracks are about 4'-6" wide which makes this thing about 12' in diameter...

P...
m...

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed the tire tracks go to the disc, but not past? This is probably a movie set for something in-production.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
If it wasn't real though, why would Agents be razzing the guy about it? Maybe they made it look that way to make people think it was a hoax? Seems to be the easiest way to make people go away and forget what they saw.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Has anyone noticed the tire tracks go to the disc, but not past?

This is probably a movie set for something in-production.

Maybe they used a tank or something to move it. I don't think a real UFO would be left in the desert and not looked at by our friendly neighborhood govt

[Edited on 22-12-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Just my opinion, but I think this is photoshop all the way.

The shadow it casts looks very artificial.

And I don't buy the crap about the "agents" grilling him. Very, VERY contrived.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Is it just me, or do the shadows from the plants at the top of the
image look like they're at a different angle than the "UFO" shadow? The sun's too far away to cast different direction shadows for objects that close in proximity.

I think it's fake.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Based on the size of the bushes in correlation with the object, I would say it is only about 3 to 5 feet high. Could this possibly be an opening to a tunnel?

The shadowing seems to jive with the shadows of the bushes, so I tend to believe that it is a physical object.

I'm actually starting to think it is a steel roof to some type of farm building. If it is lightweight, it wouldn't be very difficult to transport it out there to make it look like a flying saucer landed.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by worshipthemoon
Is it just me, or do the shadows from the plants at the top of the
image look like they're at a different angle than the "UFO" shadow? The sun's too far away to cast different direction shadows for objects that close in proximity.

I think it's fake.

WB david

iv seen this somewere along time ago... so its not new

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I think it is a house, built in the shape of a UFO. I met a man once who built his house like a series of connected white domes. It too, looked "unearthly".
My experience with UFOs leads me to think this is man-made. UFOs are usually seamless.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join