It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plot to Behead NYPD Chief Busted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Plot to Behead NYPD Chief Busted

www.foxnews.com

NEW YORK — Authorities said Monday they had uncovered a plot to behead commissioner Raymond Kelly and bomb police headquarters in an attempt to avenge the fatal shooting of Sean Bell, the young man gunned down by the NYPD on his wedding day.

David Brown, 47, was arrested Monday on a charge of criminal solicitation after he offered an undercover officer $65,000 to kill Kelly and blow up One Police Plaza, said Paul J. Browne, the NYPD's deputy commissioner for public information.

"I want his head chopped off," Brown told the undercover officer in a taped conversation.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Wow, this guy must be really crazy to try to plot this from within jail.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
What is going on lately with beheadings. Getting shot is bad enough but decapitation is just...terrifying. The world is really becoming a sick sick place.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Wow, this guy must be really crazy to try to plot this from within jail.

I agree he has to be nuts and his previous record indicates he might have had one or two screws loose for sure. Prisoners have way too much time on their hands

I am curious just where he got the idea for the plot? By that I mean was he perhaps influenced by a foreign prisoner who may or may not have tried to convert his religion while he was in jail?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Yes there is definitely some crazy in all of this. I would like to know more about how the twenty three year old man who was shot was connected with this man who wanted to blow up the police plaza. That might answer one or two more questions.

top topics

join