It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

proof of Weather Manipulation at katrina and ophelia.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Has anybody checked these out?

This is a "snapshot" from a loop that appeared on the NOLA NEXRAD on 18 August 2005...

more than a WEEK PRIOR to Katrina having made landfall.

These "bands" are NOT normal. I actually "snagged" the original loop... which is on a laptop that "fried" outta nowhere. I'm trying to salvage the HD now... but can still convey some of this.

I did a WIDE search online, and the only place I could find the same loop was... well... ahem... it was actually on Hoagland's website.

Here's a link so you can see the "loop" in motion, to see what I'm talking about. Also... look at the storm track... then go ask ANY CAT Adjuster how many hurricanes they've heard of that move in a STRAGHT LINE FOR MORE THAN 300 MILES. See what they say...

Here's the link to RC Hoagland's site: (scroll down til you see the loop... can't miss it.)

The EnterpriseMission: Captain's Blog

Here's some more supporting evidence. I was simply astonished to see RC Hoagland had ALL this imagery. I thought he was the "mars" guy... LOL...

This is from Ophelia. This storm was anticipated to RAGE and then impact the east coast near DC or NYC. Instead... it just petered out, and then drifted off into the ocean...

Or did it?

There are more. But this is enough for me to know that we've been manipulated... just as the weather.

What say You?

CSa

[edit on 5-3-2007 by CrimsonSaberACTUAL]

MOD EDIT:CAP TITLE

[edit on 6/15/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
i agree the red spikes are suspicious. their completely locked and synced with the hurricane.. interesting thought though, weather control, also scary.. say if a terrorist group got their hands on that thing.. the "war on terrorism" has heated up things a bit so i wouldnt be supprised if that happened. nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. the nukes and all were scary enough, now this. nature should be left alone and not be controlled by us ESPECIALLY the weather

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
ummmm...uhhhh....

terrorists do have the technology and did(do) use it. you should be scared of the action and the actor and the motivations of the director, not the camera and the screen and technologies' 'realism'.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
ummmm...uhhhh....

terrorists do have the technology and did(do) use it. you should be scared of the action and the actor and the motivations of the director, not the camera and the screen and technologies' 'realism'.

I hate to do it, just cuz of the implications, but I concur utterly with this statement.

Then Defense Secretary William Cohen WARNED of this in 1997. But we were too busy with Girls Gone Wild, the Superbowl, and American Idol to give a damn. yikes. mommy.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonSaberACTUAL

Originally posted by billybob
ummmm...uhhhh....

I hate to do it, just cuz of the implications, but I concur utterly with this statement.

Then Defense Secretary William Cohen WARNED of this in 1997. But we were too busy with Girls Gone Wild, the Superbowl, and American Idol to give a damn. yikes. mommy.

Which terrorists would these be? The ones in the White House or the ones that are 'throwing stones' or the ones that live in caves in Afghanistan? Maybe that is a retorical question.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
whitehouse - 1
islamofascists - 0

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Actually those bands are called Rain Bands. Where the warm air picks up moisture and drops it in bands. Rather common near the water even here in the Great Lakes.

mikell

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This furthers my hypothesis that Crop Circle technology has advanced to the point where they can use it to manipulate precipitation... on a large scale!

Pretty wild.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I have a contact that works for NOAA with rain and radars. Banding is a very common occurance. It does not have to be associated with rain.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
Actually those bands are called Rain Bands. Where the warm air picks up moisture and drops it in bands. Rather common near the water even here in the Great Lakes.

mikell

True, but they don't only show up on one side, and they don't only stay aligned with the eye in one particular spot, only to fade out and give birth to a new rain band. Also, look at the hurricane before it shifts direction - no "rain bands" to be seen. Then, all of a sudden, as it shifts direction, there are the "rain bands".

It could also be false radar signatures. You'd have to compare it to other suspected 'manipulated' storms to see if this same signature, or another odd signature, showed up.

So, I'd say it's weird, but until further research is done, it could be labeled as false radar signatures coupled with coincidence. However, at some point, you have to draw a line in the sand at what is coincidence and what is not.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Only just seen this, but as far as the radar images of Ophelia goes it shows a well known glitch in the processing .... Similar effects appear all the time (I remember the image being raised before and I soon found similar examples)

Of course the great thing with these weather manipulation theories is that no-one knows how they do it nor why whatever it is they do produces the results we see ...... But then, that's witchcraft for you

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Only just seen this, but as far as the radar images of Ophelia goes it shows a well known glitch in the processing .... Similar effects appear all the time (I remember the image being raised before and I soon found similar examples)

Of course the great thing with these weather manipulation theories is that no-one knows how they do it nor why whatever it is they do produces the results we see ...... But then, that's witchcraft for you

Weather manipulation is very possible. Whether or not they could actually guide or steer the systems they create is another story. But I truly believe that it is possible to create storm systems.

To base the whole counter argument on "no-one knows how they do it" is irrelevant. Just because we, the average people, don't know the step by step process, doesn't mean they don't know how to do it. I think it goes without saying that they have hired, and have the ability to continue to hire, pretty much the smartest people on the planet.

If Tesla figured out that similar things were possible, then what have today's scientists figured out is possible?

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

To base the whole counter argument on "no-one knows how they do it" is irrelevant. Just because we, the average people, don't know the step by step process, doesn't mean they don't know how to do it.

But when the people who say it can be done are not experts in meteorology or specifically tropical cyclones, whereas those who say it can't be done are, one has to wonder ....

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

To base the whole counter argument on "no-one knows how they do it" is irrelevant. Just because we, the average people, don't know the step by step process, doesn't mean they don't know how to do it.

But when the people who say it can be done are not experts in meteorology or specifically tropical cyclones, whereas those who say it can't be done are, one has to wonder ....

I understand what you're saying and I agree with you. But that doesn't mean it's not possible.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonSaberACTUAL
Has anybody checked these out?

more than a WEEK PRIOR to Katrina having made landfall.

The EnterpriseMission: Captain's Blog

This is from Ophelia. This storm was anticipated to RAGE and then impact the east coast near DC or NYC. Instead... it just petered out, and then drifted off into the ocean...

Or did it?

[edit on 6/15/2007 by kinglizard]

Mr. Kinglizard
if I get this straight, you are saying that the red spots behind the hurricane are heating up the ocean and "pulling" the hurricane towards them and away from land?
and the technology probably used is??? HAARP?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
And I'm saying that they are well known glitches in the image processing software

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Interesting thread, thanks for the link darkheart, I will try and read more of the details later on tonight and possibly offer up an opinion of my own..

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Weather manipulation has been around for quite a few years, basic manipulation like cloud seeding but there's no doubting its truth. What I cant be sure about though is exactly who possesses this type of technology and for what or whos agenda is something like this used to support.
I dont believe that common terrorists possess this kind of technology, so that would count them out.
A theory that I'd been tossing around since about the time that Kat hit, is that at least some of these storms, since at least 05, were created or at least influenced by the the US or factions working outside of or in conjunction with, the US Govt.
Too tired to go into any more details.
good thread btw

[edit on 8/19/2007 by Kr0n0s]

new topics

top topics

join