posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 11:30 AM
OMG, ha ha, these predictions turned out to be true after all.
What do you think of my predictions? I'll analyze them.
"- Prince Harry will die in Iraq, and it will be reported all over television and BBC news sometime this June or later on this year.
Al-quaeada has threatened to target Prince Harry in Iraq, they haven't threatened to kill him yet.
- The terrorists will mount a fierce retaliation.
Given the attacks in recent months, yes, they have installed new terrorists training camps.
.- No shadow government will come into power, no north American Union or New world Order will yet to be formed yet.
This is good, that they haven't done such a thing yet.
- We will have diplomatic talks with Iran, Syria, and Russia in the next two to three weeks about Iraq and Russia selling Iran nuclear warheads.
We did, they released the hostages, and they didn't attack our country, and Britain has been saved from attacks.
- Soldiers will continue to get untreated at walter rheed (SP?)
Walter Reed was in the paper for lots of last month and the head guy there was fired, so I was correct.
- Borack Obama wins 08, restores political order between the Republicans and the Democrats
They seem to be united, and the American people seem to listen to Barack Obama.
- George W Bush will end up being the lame duck
With all of the anti-Iraq war legislation in place, yes he is becoming one.
- Hillary Clinton will lose due to some expert campaign adds shown by Borak Obama
Baracks' 1984 add, anyone?
- The Republicans will lose their votes, leaving more voters voting for the Democrats, they will vote for the Dems because they want change.
Yup, yup, Bush's percentage is at an all time low, and I think that they want change.
- We will pull out of Iraq within next year and we will redeploy our army to Afghanistan.
I couldn't say it better. They want to override the veto in any way they can and they cut off funding to the Iraq war.
- There will never be a draft again.
the Iran situation was resolved, and it was a set up.
- More tower 7 conspiracy theories.
- More propaganda about North Korea will be in the news nearly every day within the next two weeks.
There was some talk about north Korea last month, and they haven't figured out how to deal with them yet. But the country agreed to six party talks
with China and it has seemed to be working so far.
- China will continue making the world market slide to make our economy collapse."
Yup, the Dow lost 100 points one day, I think. If i am not mistaken."
[edit on 8-4-2007 by Maverickhunter]