It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US round table talks - a new beginning?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
With the US sitting down with North Korea to wait for it 'TALK' no bombs, invasion, etc.

With several countries applauding the US for this, is it a new way of dealing with problems instead of the gun. If the US did it more often its international reputation would improve leaps and bounds. Personally I think its the first truly intelligent thing Bush has done/achieved, a little more may see him remembered in a better light or not. LOL

Heres hoping the Iran Syria deal pans out. (talks that is)

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It's definitely a good thing for the US, but it's even better for the long-suffering people of North Korea. I hope the talks go well and a meaningful agreement is reached.

Slightly off-topic, perhaps, but I wonder how China feel about this new overture of peace from the US... it probably isn't in their interests as North Korea has been a useful lever against the US without direct confrontation, but at the same time it appears that the DPRK have been trying to go their own way as of late (e.g. the nuclear test back in October - Beijing wasn't informed until only shortly before the detonation).

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Looks like the NWO has told US to talk not to shoot makes a change anyway.

new topics

join