It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Growing white supremacist gang threatens police

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Growing white supremacist gang threatens police

Source Link: www.cnn.com

BUENA PARK, California (AP) -- The white supremacist gang Public Enemy No. 1 began two decades ago as a group of teenage punk-rock fans from upper-middle class bedroom communities in Southern California.

Now, the violent gang that deals in drugs, guns and identity theft is gaining clout across the West after forging an alliance with the notorious Aryan Brotherhood, authorities say.

Police say the gang has compiled a "hit list" targeting five officers and a gang prosecutor -- a sign of just how brazen Public Enemy has become.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I see this as just 'threats'.

Many a police officers as well as judicial officers have been 'targeted' by gangs in the past. I don't see why this paticular gang would carry anymore clout than any other.

If they were really a threat, you would think they would be targeting other gangs of ethnic background, especially if they are riding on 'white suppremists' coat tails.

IMO

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I watched last night on the National geographic HD channel about the A.B. If you muck with them and get on there hit list they don’t only kill you they kill your whole family.
There the most brutal of all gangs even the mob fears them.

heres a link to the video: channel.nationalgeographic.com...

Its a link on the right.

Just my .02

AlBeMeT

[edit on 5-3-2007 by AlBeMet]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hmmm, these kids must have watched American History X one too many times, they probably didn't watch the end. Poor Poor ignorant spoiled brats!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Firstly, how many gangs are there in California?

Secondly, why is this gang freatured?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
A bunch of racist white punk kids in California, the mob fears them? pfft, they wouldnt last against the Russian Mafia :p. How many gangs are there in Cali that are comprised of the Spanish, or African American Ethnicity, its like getting the KKK to march into the middle of comptom, stupid ingorance.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
So the gangs of Spanish or African American Ethnicity are larger by comparison, is that what you mean? If they are a bigger threat than this group then does this group appear to be in the spotlight?

Sorry for so many questions (which I am not trying to aim specifically in your direction BTW). I'm trying to establish why all of a sudden this gang is on the agenda. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
why is it alright for other nationalities to have gangs? Anytime white people do anything they are labeled "racist."
It's ok for others to be racist,though.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlBeMet
I watched last night on the National geographic HD channel about the A.B. If you muck with them and get on there hit list they don’t only kill you they kill your whole family.

If a whole family were to be killed by a gang, especially a gang of white supremists, it would be all over the news. I watch the news everyday, troll the boards of ATS for years now and even read the paper daily.

I've yet to read of whole families being killed by a gang, of any color.

I have no doubt that gangs can be a serious issue, and that they can be blown out of proportion when the news is slow.

I see this as just another crime problem that the police have to deal with every day. In the end the police will do what has to be done to solve the problem.

Then a liberal judge will let them go.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiralina
why is it alright for other nationalities to have gangs? Anytime white people do anything they are labeled "racist."
It's ok for others to be racist,though.

I don't think anyone said it's "alright" for any violent gang to exist, period, regardless of skin color or purpose. True there is more attached stigma when anything is exclusively white as oppose to any other color, however in this case this gang/organization deserves all the bad critics it gets. Ignorance never spurred progress and these people are idiots for using color as a means of judgment.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlBeMet
There the most brutal of all gangs even the mob fears them.

heres a link to the video: channel.nationalgeographic.com...

Its a link on the right.

Just my .02

doubt the drug cartels in south america cut people up with chainsaws and float them down the river to get their point across
thats brutalAlBeMeT

[edit on 5-3-2007 by AlBeMet]

No where in that video does it say they are the most brutal gang, they kill entire families or the mob fears them

From what I could find about the AB it sounds like they are a prison gang.

National geographic even has an article naming MS13 as the worst gang

blogs.nationalgeographic.com...

The gangs originating from 3rd world holes are whats scary. The members have nothing to loose, and prison is a vacation with 3 hot meals etc.

I remember reading an article in Maxim several years ago called Gangs of the World and they said the columbian drug cartel makes more money that most fortune 500 companies, and cut people up with chainsaws and float them down the river through villages to get their point across
thats brutal

[edit on 5-3-2007 by warpboost]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
There's one thing to be considered here. Any of the gangs you have mentioned in this thread have the potential to be terrorist or insurgent 'hotbeds' that can and will spawn domestic terror groups when things start getting bad here at home.

The highly organized groups like MS-13 and A.B. have profit motives just now, but they could just as easily develop a political agenda that goes beyond simple exploitatation. the one real difference between Al Qaeda and MS-13 is "intent."

You've seen the recent threads started on ATS about the coming economic down-turn. When the easy money stops coming from vice, these groups will radicalize and turn proactively political. Those hit lists will take on new meaning. Once the leadership of these groups finds a way to convince their followers that they can affect events the take place on the national scene, they will deveope an agend that exploits that political power.

Food for thought

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I wish theyd pass a law that makes it legal for anti-nazis to own guns and kill them on sight and another banning nazis from owning guns. Itd be more fun to impale them though, itd take them a long time to die but itd be a horrible, satisfying death.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost

doubt the drug cartels in south america cut people up with chainsaws and float them down the river to get their point across
thats brutalAlBeMeT

No where in that video does it say they are the most brutal gang, they kill entire families or the mob fears them

From what I could find about the AB it sounds like they are a prison gang.

National geographic even has an article naming MS13 as the worst gang

blogs.nationalgeographic.com...

The gangs originating from 3rd world holes are whats scary. The members have nothing to loose, and prison is a vacation with 3 hot meals etc.

I remember reading an article in Maxim several years ago called Gangs of the World and they said the columbian drug cartel makes more money that most fortune 500 companies, and cut people up with chainsaws and float them down the river through villages to get their point across
thats brutal

[edit on 5-3-2007 by warpboost]

You have to see the Show. That link was like a screener for the show.

AlBeMeT

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RomanianDacianHun
I wish theyd pass a law that makes it legal for anti-nazis to own guns and kill them on sight and another banning nazis from owning guns. Itd be more fun to impale them though, itd take them a long time to die but itd be a horrible, satisfying death.

How about a law stating that it's legal for anti-muslims to own guns and shoot them on sight, but muslims aren't allowed firearms? Perhaps the Jews? Or how about Christians?

I'm sorry, but that is the single most ill-informed, moronic thing I've ever heard anyone say on this board in my many years here.

Wether you like Nazis or not, wether you disdain or embrace their ideals is of NO consequence. They are human, and have the right to live like anyone else. I do not condone their ideals, but i would not seek to kill them just for what they are. That would turn me into THEM.

That is all I have to say on this matter. I'm disappointed.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by JamesLimelight]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   

quote: Originally posted by RomanianDacianHun

Would that also include hunting down the gun-carrying thugs who are actively supporting "reconquista"? The one's in government office appearing to support the erosion of our civil liberties?

I feel that due to the sporadic rise of some populations in US - in complete contrast to the demise of others - the likelihood of meeting Nazi's is less probable than meeting a multitude of other groups.

As mentioned, some of these gangs have significant influence, not just in the rapidly-expanding South West or other parts of North America. Prime recruitment material for any sinister motive.

I'm still trying to establish the significance of this gang over others.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by Ross Cross]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I agree with Jameslimelight. Good calll, my friend. I wholly understand your disdain for not lilking anyone of any political persuasion but to use concentrated hate against a said group and wish slow painful deaths on them just makes you drop below to their level and turns you into a monster. At the same time though I believe in free speech and free thought so you are entitled to your opinions and I do not wish any harm against you for them. I also apreciate your candor on the subject. Much to think about here. Peace to all mankind.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

[edit on 6-3-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Unfortunately, gangs have been around since the beginning of man... this will not change.

As the gangs get smarter, larger and more ruthless, I believe total eradication is not a possibility. Even to combat their growing numbers is impossible, based largely on where they are situated, economically as well as ethnic origin.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
In California, there's also the Aztlan gang, formed of mexicans/hispanos, mostly illegals immigrants, loyals to the Mexican mafia and funded by rich white americans , you know why. Rich white americans fund billboards in LA claiming that the city belongs to Mexico.

It is said that they have more than 22.000 armed to the teeth members only in the city of Los Angeles by the own LAPD numbers. It's more than all white, black and asian groups combined.

It made the news in January when this racist group killed a lot of blacks in certains areas of LA forcing people to flee LA. Their theology is know as La Raca, which is the ethnic cleasing of all blacks, whites and hispanics who don't agree with them. They get those ideas and training in prison from various gangs and the mexican mafia. Also, the plan, know as Atzlan, is to ``conquer`` the western and southern states and impose a communist dictatorship. Then it's us who are racists when we want to close the borders. What a joke. THEY are calling to kill us, and WE are the racists.

After all that, banks are giving them housing loans and credit card without IDs, when a legal citizen MUST give 3 forms of IDs. Then Bush and the democrats wants to give them amnesty and form a NAU, when the american people and legal immigrants don't want it and want a secure border.

Then all neo-cons and liberals wants amnesty of those racists, and are scared of Al-CIAda, GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK.

PS: Their slogan: "For the race everything. For those outside the race, nothing."

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
i used to read allot of facts about gangs in the u.s and l.a. is suppose 2 have 150.000 gang members im talkin about compton, watts, long beach, ingelwood and east los angeles there r about 1100 gangs in the county of l.a and i dont think these white boys got nothing on ms 13, vatos locos, 18th street, surenos, nortenos or latin kings those r all mexican gangs and they r allot more dangerous then this white gang i doubt they can even beat crips and bloods even if they r not so much into killin they r mostley into sellin drugs but kills to

heres a good street gang site
www.knowgangs.com...

if this white gang is workin with aryan brotherhood they got to b a prison gang cuz the aryan brotherhood is a prison gang

[edit on 6-3-2007 by dahl]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join