It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran and Saudi pledge friendship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Iran and Saudi pledge friendship

Source Link: english.aljazeera.net

The leaders of Iran and Saudi Arabia have agreed to fight the spread of sectarian strife between Sunnis and Shias in Iraq and elsewhere in the Middle East.

Saudi's King Abdullah and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad also discussed the war in Iraq in their first ever face-to-face meeting on Saturday.

Sunni Saudi Arabia and Shi'ite Iran are among the most influential nations of their respective branches of Islam.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.bbc.co.uk
news.yahoo.com

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I believe that with the mess in the middle east cause by the war on terror the Islamic nations must unite to either fight the extremist from within and to stop the devastation of their own people.

But is hard to do so when Saudi is nothing than a totalitarian feudal monarchy that sleeps with the west for control of oil markets.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by marg6043]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I believe that with the mess in the middle east cause by the war on terror the Islamic nations must unite to either fight the extremist from withing and to stop the devastation of their own people.

But is hard to do so when Saudi is nothing than a totalitarian feudal monarchy that sleeps with the west for control of oil markets.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I really find it hard to believe that Iran and Saudi are all buddy buddy now considering the Saudi's close relationship to the Americans. The Saudi's are up to something... they are always up to something, they are just as sneaky as the Isreali's sometimes...

[edit on 4-3-2007 by sardion2000]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
I really find it hard to believe that Iran and Saudi are all buddy buddy now considering the Saudi's close relationship to the Americans. The Saudi's are up to something... they are always up to something, they are just as sneaky as the Isreali's sometimes...

[edit on 4-3-2007 by sardion2000]

The Saudi's certainly are a deceiving lot and no doubt have their slimy hands involved in something here. If this relationship unfolds then it goes without question that Saudi Arabia should be declared another threat (axis of evil?) and be subsequently removed. I and many others have repeatedly stated here that the Saudi's were involved knee deep in 9/11 and yet conveniently have suffered nothing as a result. Funny how things work sometimes

brill

top topics

join