It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupracabra

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
There is a real pic of one of these....they tries to say it was special effects...but then y is the guy holding it look like he's about to be sick...the kid is pushing away the lip with a stick.....and the 2nd kid in background looks disgusted. All look like head stinks. i dont think its fake.....

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
A. There's a separate forum for Cryptozoology like Chupacabra & Bigfoot.
2. If this thread is seeking discussion of a particular Chupacabra photo, perhaps you could provide us with a link to said photo?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I think it may be the one they took in Puerto Rico back in the 90s, like about '97 or '98. I think it was a dead one. I can't be sure though. I think there may be more than one alleged photo of a chupracabra but most of them are said to be of dead ones. I have yet to hear of one of a living chupracabra.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It's a picture from a series of 9 artistic photographs by artist Charlie White entitled Highland Park. The theme is capturing "monsters".

They are all props and staged and completely deliberate.

Photograph and Debunking

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Ya....ok...sure..Thats what I was refering to...those sure as Sh*t aint actors inthe pic. thats a quick cover-up...take a bunch of weird pic, make a hasty we page...and throw that there to call it a "special effect" ...looks more like a cover up to me...the web site itself has no traditional items that would make it look like it could afford to make suck an extensivly well made prob such as that.. their website looks like it cost 300 bucks and a pardon, not like a special effect company....lol that really funny.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Jesus Christ!!! Before you go trying to discover the so called Chupracabra....or wutever, try and go and get some spelling lessons and stuff, you typ like shiit!!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by independent loser
Jesus Christ!!! Before you go trying to discover the so called Chupracabra....or wutever, try and go and get some spelling lessons and stuff, you typ like shiit!!
i think that's a little mean, just because he didnt spell something right doesnt mean he doesnt have a right to try and find information on the subject. im not taking sides im just sayingi think its a little mean.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Well, i like to be mean, im sometimes even a little bitchy,( if i can say that on here)
)

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by independent loser
Well, i like to be mean, im sometimes even a little bitchy,( if i can say that on here)
)

That warn under your username obviously means you can't.

And the pic is real..... a real work of art. It is a piece of artwork created by Charlie White. The site that the previous poster linked you to is simply a site which collects 'urban legends' (for lack of a better term) and then states whether they're true or false and provide evidence.

Besides the head doesn't look anything like Chupe's descriptions. A green head with small eyes and loads of teeth? He was always described as dark skinned, with large eyes and only a few fangs.

[edit on 26/4/07 by JackofBlades]

top topics

join