It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prosecuting 9/11 American Conspiracy Activities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
If it ever gets that far, that researching 9/11 is considered a terrorist activity,
would it not start ringing a few bells with everyone who up until now still
believe the official theory?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midwest Agenda
In order for a prosecution to take place, there must be a crime commited right?

The only crime commited on 9/11 was carried out by extremist muslims wanting to make their pathetic little live mean something and the only way they could think to do this was to get out of the desert and kill some INNOCENT world ( not just USA ) citizens.

A few fo the gulity parties died that day, and the rest we are currently hunting down and giving them battle field justice.;

Welcome to it.

M.Agenda

Don't you posters ever get tired of accusing an American government of something you have no proof they had any part in. (and you will NEVER have any proof of it because they had nothing to do with it )

This thread was created with the assumption that the american government engineered 9/11. You're coming in here with a different theory, therefore your post don't belong in this thread.

And what makes you think your worthless post is going to convince 9/11 truthers to all of the sudden switch sides and believe the official story? You're a waste of time.

Guys, there's a button right below his name called "ignore" click it and let him talk to himself.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by NegativeBeef]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone (whatever viewpoint/opinion you have on the matter) for their dilligent research on these matters and for sharing them maturely w/ the ATS community.

Ultimately, I think most people just want justice to prevail. It's not like most people here would want the gov. to have been complicit in what happened.

It is very disappointing to me, however, that w/ a tragedy of this magnitude, there has not been a more thorough government investigation and explanation of some of the more suspicious dimensions of the events.

W/ the public, it seems a lot of people are still just programmed to believe all the mass media conjecture and really not beginning to scratch beneath the surface.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I agree with NegativeBeef - the thread has become derailed. All things being equal, it is probably better to ignore posters who: offer no rational debate, resort to ad hominem attacks, or continually attempt to derail the original topic.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I hope so.
It would be nice if life was a fairytale and everything ended the way it should.

Bush and Cheney brought up on criminal charges for 9/11 and for war crimes.

But this isnt a fairytale,so nothing will ever happen to either of them.

The people behind 9/11 will go down with the people behind the JFK murder.
Unsolved and just another conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midwest Agenda
Sorry to disappoint you truth jokers but I am not going anywhere. The only weapon you have is to insult your targets, then you must try a little harder, cause what works in your 11th grade english class won't work on me sparky.

You leave my students out of this, they told me they were 18, and that was good enough for me.

blah blah blah blah blah
M.Agenda!

Exactly what I thought, a poor attempt at verbal jiu-jitsu with some wonderful attacks thrown in for good measure. Yes, use your hatred. Strike me down with it

originally posted by ME
this is one of those facts that make even good debunkers have to resort to verbal jiu-jitsu in the hopes that the can obfuscate the subject.

You bring nothing to the table. Opinions are opinions, and everybody's got one, but here at ATS we use facts to back up our arguments. "Cause the government said so" just doesn't fly around here

What do you know about physics?

Can you refute my argument?

What's the gravitational constant?

What does gravitational constant mean?

If you could back up your condescending shtick with a few facts you MIGHT just get a few people on board with you. Attacking and name calling don't do squat on ATS, and, more often than not, only serve to hurt your argument.

What about my data is wrong? It uses high school physics, so if a calculation was wrong certainly we'd all be able to see it. We're not talking about relativistic velocities and time dilation, it's simple newtonian physics.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join