It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visible explosives 7 wtc

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
is this the "smoking gun" for control demolition?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
If that isnt obvious, I dont know what is. How do you even begin to debunk that....? If the pressure of the collapsing floors causes the squibs like debunkers say, that would cause the squibs to occur from the top down, not the bottom up as these do.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Sure looks like a controlled demolition sequence to me.

I gave you a way above vote.

[edit on 3-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Wow, that's an amazing angle of the collapse. The WTC7 debate is getting more and more interesting each day. Wonder how these will be argued away as (mini-squibs from some BS pancake theory, anyone?)

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I think that the comments on the video page seem sensible:

www.youtube.com...
These are windows blowing out due to the warping of the building as if [sic] fell

I mean, why would having demolition charges (not 'squids', squids are a movie prop) cause the windows to blow out in sequence? Why woudl they cause the windows to blow out at all? I've seen some controlled demolition (not in person of course) and the windows don't necessarily come flying out. INfact, with many charges that bring a building down, they make the explosion be an 'implosion', and only sever structural supports, not have a gigantic massive explosion that sends glass everywhere. The glass usually seems to fall apart with the rest of the building.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by Nygdan]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Look at this video. One thing these demolitions do have in common is that rate of speed of collapse, it is apparent and self evident this is what is happening with Bldg-7.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Pretty soon the news will read HEADLINE LARRY SILVERSTEIN COMMITS SUICIDE

Then its just a matter of time before the rest of the war criminals are being arrested and sentenced to death. I dont think that would be too harsh, do you?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
If they did it, no it wouldn't be too harsh. Heck, exterminating their entire family wouldn't be too harsh for something like that. But, since it doesn't appear that they did do it, we'll have to put all that violence and retribution on the people that did do it, international terrorist organizations.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I mean, why would having demolition charges (not 'squids', squids are a movie prop) cause the windows to blow out in sequence? [edit on 4-3-2007 by Nygdan]

first of all, thank GOD someone finally says this. ive said it but im a 'govt agent' so it doesnt matter what i say. everytime i see somene posting about 'squibs' i wanna gouge out my own eyes

next, this is proof of nothing. how can an overpressure from an explosive ONLY punch out one window in each row (remember, even weak explosives detonate at 24000ft/s) but then, punch out the EXACT SAME window on each floor. if they had been random windows on each floor i 'may' have conceded that those were just the weakest windows on each floor...but i doubt it.

the difference between explosive overpressure and air pressure finding the path of least resistance is in the speed the pressure is applied. an explosive with enough force to bust any windows will likely bust several, not just one. rapidly building air pressure will find the weakest one and that one will fail first, coupled wiht frames shifting from a collapsing building. but this video doesnt show air overpressure either in my opinion. its likely that air overpressure wouldnt be able to bust that many windows on subsequent floors in rapid succession like that either.

its likely that as the building started to fall that corder got torqued and shattered them outwards like that. glass will flex to a point then shatter pretty violently. i think thats what we are seeing here.

for an explosive to bust out windows like that, you need a lot of it. know what you get with a lot of explosives? or enough to bust out windows from overpressure anyway? you get a blast that they'd have haerd in new jersey and NO questions about whether or not there were explosives in the building. everyone would know there was.

so to answer the original question. no, this isnt a smoking gun. its not even a very good piece of circumstantial evidence.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Damocles is 100% right. Also, this video has been enlarged and cropped to give it the appearance that these "squibs" are larger than they actually are. I appears that this was doctored.

Here is the same video we have all watched a 1000 times over. You will see that the 'squibs" are not as large as the ones in the enlarged and cropped video.

No smoking gun here.... not even a b-b gun.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
More strong evidence that it had to be an inside job. Good find, how come it took so long for this clip to surface, I haven't seen that clip previously.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Cameron Fox must be the most useless muppet on ATS. Pathetic efforts to debunk everything. What is your motive, it even seems like you are some kind of very lame disinfo agent. Don't bother replying because it will be something lame and stupid

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
Cameron Fox must be the most useless muppet on ATS. Pathetic efforts to debunk everything. What is your motive, it even seems like you are some kind of very lame disinfo agent. Don't bother replying because it will be something lame and stupid

God...here we go again with the little grade school name calling. Golddragnet...I suggest that anytime you see a cropped-enlarged and CLIPPED threee second looped video...check out its authenticity.

AND...if this video was NOT doctored... why would you plant explosives at the top of a building ALL on the SAME COLUMN!!!

I am replying just to give you the help you need in your search for the truth:

Enlarged and added pixels:

Not enlarged:

[edit on 4-3-2007 by CameronFox]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
these don't look like blasts, they don't propagate.

don't mean to rain on any parade here, i'm certain #7 was demo'ed.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
As usual the debunkers miss the point, steel framed buildings dont simply collapse due to fire or damage. Have you seen building demos that have gone wrong where all the charges dont go off and you still have half the building standing, even those buldings did not disintegrate and they had been blown up.

9/11 was the biggests mass murder in American history perpetrated by Zionists and Neocons to prosecute their continuing global takeover. The best thing that Americans could do is get together and hunt these Sh8ts down and try them for the murder of all those innocent people.

What are Americans waiting for, another 9/11, a bigger event will that finally get them to do something.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Something else to consider. When a controlled demolition or implosion is arranged do contractors remove glass? I'm not sure. I would think in regards to enhancing public safety items such as glass windows, asbestos, etc. would be removed from a building prior to detonation. Without windows does the force of explosives or air pressure change the dynamics of a demolition? Yes the building would ultimately collapse but would this alter our perception of how buildings are demolished.

From the videos of the twin towers and building #7 that we've seen, "live" buildings were brought down that would of course have had windows. Can we draw the same conclusions about whether this was a controlled demolition of the buildings or actual collapse based on what we know.

brill

[edit on 4-3-2007 by brill]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
As usual the debunkers miss the point, steel framed buildings dont simply collapse due to fire or damage. Have you seen building demos that have gone wrong where all the charges dont go off and you still have half the building standing, even those buldings did not disintegrate and they had been blown up.

9/11 was the biggests mass murder in American history perpetrated by Zionists and Neocons to prosecute their continuing global takeover. The best thing that Americans could do is get together and hunt these Sh8ts down and try them for the murder of all those innocent people.

What are Americans waiting for, another 9/11, a bigger event will that finally get them to do something.

As usual, the conspiracists are debunked and they go back to the same old arguments. The first thing I thought upon seeing this video is that it was doctored. We've all seen hundreds of videos from every angle and this was something I hadn't seen before. So, a poster shows that the video was edited...and we get this same old tired post.

There needs to be a webpage with this standard reply so that you guys can cut/paste it when needed. It summarizes to "OK. You debunked us again. But...you're just too stupid to see it! How can you not connect the (fabricated) dots and see the "truth"!"

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I mean, why would having demolition charges (not 'squids', squids are a movie prop) cause the windows to blow out in sequence?

"Squids" have been used as movie props. Most notably in "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea". You can see that ol' giant squid wrap around the Nautilus, and Kirk Douglas harpoons it. My favorite scene in that very cool movie.

"Squibs", on the other hand, are much to small to be seen on any video of the WTC collapse. Squibs are small charges, often used in special effects (i.e. to make a blood splat on someone), and are also used to start a larger charge for something like demolition or pyrotechnics (fireworks). They are used in aviation (ejector seats), and can be used as a small cutting charge. Not giant steel beam cutting, but they can set off the actual beam cutting charge.
quicky wiki definition

I'm not sure how all the puffs coming off the WTC were dubbed "squibs", but I think it's a bit of a misnomer. The puffs would be from the actual charge, not the squib.

Deny ignorance, right?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
There was plenty of time to rig this building, all civilians were evacuated prior to a 0930 evacuation of the "bunker" after a Secret Service agent advised them to leave, the building came down 1720.

source: Page 305 9/11 Commission Report

OEM Response
After the South Tower was hit, OEM senior leadership decided to remain in its "bunker" and continue conducting operations, even though all civilians had been evacuated from 7 WTC. At approximately 9:30, a senior OEM official ordered the evacuation of the facility, after a Secret Service agent in 7 WTC advised him that additional commercial planes were not accounted for. Prior to its evacuation, no outside agency liaisons had reached OEM. OEM field responders were stationed in each tower's lobby, at the FDNY overall command post, and, at least for some period of time, at the NYPD command post at Church and Vesey.

[edit on 2007/3/4 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
There was plenty of time to rig this building, all civilians were evacuated prior to a 0930 evacuation of the "bunker" after a Secret Service agent advised them to leave, the building came down 1720.

Jack? Are you SERIOUS? Do you have ANY idea how long it takes to set up a building? Here is some information for you:

This information is for the demolition of the Hudson Building. This building is the largest building in history to be imploded. (smaller than WTC7)

CDI’s 12 person loading crew took twenty four days to place 4,118 separate charges in 1,100 locations on columns on nine levels of the complex. Over 36,000 ft of detonating cord and 4,512 non-electric delay elements were installed in CDI’s implosion initiation system, some to create the 36 primary implosion sequence and another 216 micro-delays to keep down the detonation overpressure from the 2,728 lb of explosives which would be detonated during the demolition.

www.controlled-demolition.com...

[edit on 4-3-2007 by CameronFox]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join