It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preliminary Results of The 2007 Demographics Survey

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
A Woman's Touch

If anyone is implying that women are somehow held to be inferior to men around here, I think it would be worthwhile to consider that when compared to the membership figures given in this thread, women constitute a much higher percentage of the staff -- the senior staff, in particular.

Why? People can speculate, but from where I sit, it has nothing to do with their gender and everything to do with their conduct as members and moderators.

If that somehow constitutes "patronization", somebody needs a better dictionary.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Touchy, Touchy......

The 'guys' I alluded to were not staff......at least not ALL of them!! ( That's a JOKE son!)...lighten up.

And that mean ole gal wasn't questioning your accuracy and veracity.....you just added that lil tag at the end, and that stung a bit. ( Kinda like my fifth grade eacher ( a man) who asked the smartest boy in the class, 'was he going to let a little GIRL beat him?' ( Without giving me any recognition at all for my work.)

Sometimes my chip doesn't show, but it's still there.

PS Kilgore, you are my new best friend!!

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Frayed1

I'm honoured to be your friend, cheers mate.

I'm quitting this one while I'm ahead but look forward to working with you in the future. All the best.

<< 1  2   >>

join