It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Persecution!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Christanity used have about more than 75% of country following it mabe back in fiftys. Then came freedoms, feel free to rebel, television, knowleage, MTV the media and now Relgion has falled mabe to 20%, Now they want to remove chrisitanity from the country. America started with christian base.

The more christanity falls, the society will just fall apart with abortions, divorces, cheating, stealing, immoral sexual act "homosexuals" Bisexuals Lesbians.

Two mothers will take care of a babies, two men will be fathers to a boy.

It's pretty clear that the media and the government is attacking christanity, i bet it wants to rid of it.

Chrisitanity is morallity, take way morallity from the people, the soicety will just crumble.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Turn it off. Seriously, don't let TV and Movies and Comedians persecute you. That's all in your head you know? You have the power!!! *click*

By the way, the Pope had a nice message for this Christmas...

"The mystery of Christmas demands silence and humilty from the followers of Jesus"

I think he just said STFU

[Edited on 25-12-2003 by RANT]

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Xianity is not morality. It's a weak disguise for people who are guilty because they don't have very good morals. It's a charade. They preach anti-sin messages, then go right back to sinning. It's ok, as long as they go back to church and accept Jesus as their savior.

This nonbeliever has never done anything harmful to anyone. Sure, I've had my share of mischief when I was younger, but I have better morals and principles than almost any painted on xian. Don't give me that # about xianity being the only good morals. That's just #ing ridiculous.
These people only disguise (or nullify, in their minds) their cruelty and sins with their religion. Hypocrites!
The only people they're fooling, are fools.

[Edited on 12-25-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
Xianity is not morality. It's a weak disguise for people who are guilty because they don't have very good morals. It's a charade. They preach anti-sin messages, then go right back to sinning. It's ok, as long as they go back to church and accept Jesus as their savior.

This nonbeliever has never done anything harmful to anyone. Sure, I've had my share of mischief when I was younger, but I have better morals and principles than almost any painted on xian. Don't give me that # about xianity being the only good morals. That's just #ing ridiculous.
These people only disguise (or nullify, in their minds) their cruelty and sins with their religion. Hypocrites!
The only people they're fooling, are fools.

[Edited on 12-25-2003 by Satyr]

I agree, on the most part. Christians do an awful lot of pushing, preaching and whatnot, claiming the higher ground, when really WE'RE ALL THE SAME. No one is better. No oen is right. We're all screwed, and whether or not god is dead or jsut plain doesn't exist, it doesn't matter. Morality is a personal thing. The ills of society won't disappear if everyone bursts into Chrisitanity or any other religion. Same #, different piles.

DE

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Let's see. "We being persecuted! Waaaaaaaa!" "Well, what about what and whop the christians persecuted in the past?" "Don't bring up the past! Past atrocities not important! Die! Burn you at the stake! Boil you in oil! Drown you! How dare you bring up the past where we killed millions and persecuted millions and caused the death of civilization! DIE! We being persecuted, WAAAAA!"

Yes, christians need sympathy. ANyways, I'll get ready to make sure no one(christians) try to burn or steal my sign.(All hail the Pebble People) Got the idea to put one up near a church, it was taken down. Put one up in a friends yard(with her permission) and again someone(won't say who) took it down. Then put one up in another friends house who lived across the street from a Presbetarian church. Guess what happens? Took them two hours before they came over asking him to take it down as it was "Against god's will for one to follow another" but he said no, his yard, his(well, mine) sign, and his right to put it up. That night the sign and pole was pulled from the ground and taken. In it's place was, guess what? A plastic statue of Mary. Yeah, christians so innocent, they never try to persecute others nowadays, they all good and holy.

I like the Karma theory. For a couple THOUSAND years they persecuted Jews, Islam, pagans, blacks, asians, gays, women, and everything else and now they are. Sure,it ok to blow up hospitals, lynch blacks, vandalize property owned by Jews, beat to death gays, but someone tells you you can't put up a cross on the school's front area, WAAAA WE BEING PERSECUTED!"

Then someone said something about gays and lesbians being wrong and should be stopped. Wait, this is a forum on christians being persecuted, and yet you talking about persecuting others because they aren't christian but smart and loving. While they may love someone of the same sex, they are still loving, and obviously smart for not being christian. Why smart for not being christian? Because, not christian, don't have to follow the rules of christianity. Hell, if they did they would have to kill themselves. Of course, you and most christiasn would say, well, where they live? We will convert them. And if not, burn their house down and if they live? Me and the rest of the faithful will do as the bible says and kill them.

Sorry, but you can go cry somewhere else.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   

That night the sign and pole was pulled from the ground and taken. In it's place was, guess what? A plastic statue of Mary. Yeah, christians so innocent, they never try to persecute others nowadays, they all good and holy.

If someone came into your yard and destroyed your property then they were wrong and if they tried it at my house they would have been digging buckshot out of there AZZ. I dont care if they are christians or whoever NO ONE has a right to persecute another because of his beliefs

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Lol.....Gazrok, Lobo.

You two crack me up.

I find this funny, I have no clue.

Persecuted, please.

Lest we forgot the troubles most other religions face in the eyes of JESUS, THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE WAY TO HEAVEN.

Deep

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Christanity used have about more than 75% of country following it mabe back in fiftys. Then came freedoms, feel free to rebel, television, knowleage, MTV the media and now Relgion has falled mabe to 20%, Now they want to remove chrisitanity from the country. America started with christian base.
The more christanity falls, the society will just fall apart with abortions, divorces, cheating, stealing, immoral sexual act "homosexuals" Bisexuals Lesbians.

It's pretty clear that the media and the government is attacking christanity, i bet it wants to rid of it.

Chrisitanity is morallity, take way morallity from the people, the soicety will just crumble.

Ding Ding, guess what?

Your an Idiot!

Deep

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by akummma

Woha, ok, hold on a second...did you just say that people that are bisexual or homosexual are part of the reason why society is crumbling? If that's the case my friend, then you really need to pull your head otta your gapping butt crack.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Religion has always created Division. The Crusades are but one example. Humanity is something people have failed to focus on.

If you threw away the semantics of individual belief systems you'd be left with 'humanity' and who we are individually as well as a race. People don't need the threat of Hell or Rules of a Religion to be good people. It's never worked and it never will.

If anything, Religion creates more anger and hate towards society than not believing at all. For many people, the thought of an endless hell and the hate God expelled on those who do things the church states are 'sinful' which could be just about anything from smoking to thinking bad thoughts, and it creates such an unworthiness inside of them, they can't handle it. That's not God, that's Man Made Religion at it's worst.
You don't need to be told who or what God is, and it is there that you will find him.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Text PinkYes, it is true. Chrisitans are being exterminated throughout the world, and, turns out they always have been and always will. You see, the final arrival of christ consist of the world divided, believers, or NON believers. AND I CANT WAIT. i wish for his arrival in triumph.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well, poor christians, sounds to me like they go "We like to bend people over and shoot chocolate goo in their bumholes, but don't want it done to me." In other words, don't dish it out if you can't eat it.

"I'm a christian, I should be allowed to burn you house down for being gay or Jewish or a pagan. What you gonna do it to me? WAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join