It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien technology the best hope to 'save our planet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
A former Canadian defence minister says be believes advanced technology from extraterrestrial civilizations offers the best hope to "save our planet" from the perils of climate change.

Paul Hellyer, 83, is calling for a public disclosure of alien technology obtained during alleged UFO crashes

external link

I hope this hase'nt been posted before. I did a search and did'nt find anything. This is my first thread, so dont trash me to bad if it has been.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Yeah, it has been posted already:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe you searched for "alien technology" instead of "ufo technology".

Anyways, welcome to ATS!

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
i knew i didnt search good enough. will try harder next time!
anyway thx. i thought it was worth reading anyway.

peace

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by C21H30O2I
This is my first thread, so dont trash me to bad if it has been.

I promise to be gentle because you've admitted to being a virgin.

The story in your link was interesting, and yes, Mr. Hellyer has been a topic of discussion on the boards.

I think if we wait for alien intervention to solve our problems we are lost as a civilization. Who knows, the aliens may be waiting for us to solve our own problems before they make contact.

Until we have proof of their existence we have to think that we're on our own, and we are completely responsible for our future without any help.

Sometimes I wonder if aliens aren't becoming a new religion.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by C21H30O2I
I hope this hase'nt been posted before. I did a search and did'nt find anything. This is my first thread, so dont trash me to bad if it has been.

I'm sorry to bear sad tidings, but this topic has been brought up several times recently.

However, this is the one started first.

Please direct any comments to the preceding thread and let me say "welcome to ATS".

closing

top topics

join