It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Send the Presidential Vote/Nominations Outta This World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I also called all of these numbers and spoke with them about UFOs. 90% seemed interested and were nice. Some actually talked to me for a few minutes on the subject.

White House comments line: 1-202-456-1111

U.S. Senate Committee on Armed Services contact info - armed-services.senate.gov... - 1-202-224-3871

Carl Levin (Chairman) - www.senate.gov... - 1-202-224-6221

U.S. House of Representatives House Armed Services Committee contact info - armedservices.house.gov... - 1-202-225-4151

Staff contacts - armedservices.house.gov...

Mark Lewis - Senior Policy Advisor - 1-202-226-4295
House members list - armedservices.house.gov...

Ike Skelton (Chairman) - www.house.gov... - 1-202-225-2876

Some of the 2008 Presidential Candidates -

List of Presidential Hopefuls: www.issues2000.org...

Send an Online fax at: www.disclosureproject.org...

Email or call the Candidates:

Bill Richardson: www.billrichardsonforpresident.com... - 1-505-982-2291
Joe Biden: biden.senate.gov... - 1-202-224-5042
Hilary Clinton: www.hillaryclinton.com... - 1-202-263-0180
Chris Dodd: www.chrisdodd.com... - 1-860-561-8843
John Edwards: www.johnedwards.com... - 1-919-636-3131
Mike Gravel: www.gravel2008.us... - 1-703-652-4698
Dennis Kucinich: kucinich.us... - 1-887-413-3664
John McCain: www.johnmccain.com... - (703) 418-2008
Barack Obama: action.barackobama.com... - 1-866-675-2008
Ron Paul: www.ronpaul.org...
www.house.gov...
www.myspace.com...

[edit on 16-4-2007 by classified material]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I think they will handle it just like they did the Social Security problem.

My kids and now my grandkids at times tell me what I want to hear just so I don't keep at them, get the hint.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Cool! You guys are knocking this out of the park!

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
Cool! You guys are knocking this out of the park!

I don't know if that's the case. I think 90% just read the information but don't bother to make any phone calls or write any letters. Just think if everyone on ATS called...

At least it would make an impact on them.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Keep it up.
I've been so busy I didn't get to call or write anyone since 3 months ago. But I will C3Hamby, as soon as I have a slack on my schedule.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I received reply from John Edwards.
It's just a form letter though.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I received another response, this time an email from a volunteer for Kucinich for President.

Thank you for writing to Kucinich for President, 2008 in reference to The Disclosure Project.

I am happy to forward your email to the Campaign.

What is the broader objective of The Disclosure Project? I did go to the website and I thank you for sharing the information with the Campaign (and myself).

Thank you so very much for your help and support.

[edit on 4/30/2007 by Alien42]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
cool alien42!

are you going to forward that email to Debbie Foch, dp's assistant...if not I may give her a heads up, let me know....

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I just forwarded the email to the Disclosure Project.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Good job!

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who writes and calls my reps about the UFO subject.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Reply from the Disclosure Project:

Thanks,
Kucinich is a supporter of our project. His volunteer didn't know that I guess.

Regards,
Debbie

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien42
Reply from the Disclosure Project:

Thanks,
Kucinich is a supporter of our project. His volunteer didn't know that I guess.

Regards,
Debbie

I kind of thought he was, he was mentioned in Hidden, but I haven't heard anything lately. It's great to get that confirmed.

Good work

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I also wrote to my to Senators (Senator Charles E. Schumer and Senator Hillary Clinton), and recevied a reply from Senator Charles Schumer:

Thank you for your letter asking I support legislation to promote better energy policies and protect against global warming. I appreciate hearing your thoughts on this important issue and I agree that energy policy is one of the greatest challenges we face today.

We must promote responsible environmental policies by developing renewable energy sources, addressing efficiency and conservation issues, diversifying our energy supply, and reducing our dependency on foreign sources of energy. With renewable energy supplying only 6% of our nation's energy, the Administration and Congress must do more to encourage and promote renewable energy sources, such as solar, wind, and geothermal, by offering tax breaks for companies who invest in these technologies.

Last Congress, I supported bi-partisan legislation to increase CAFE standards, the Fuel Economy Reform Act. This bill would have required CAFE standards to be raised to 27.5 miles per gallon for both passenger cars and light trucks by 2012. Currently, CAFE standards for trucks and sport utility vehicles are at a dismal 21.6 miles per gallon. The bill would have also expanded consumer tax credits for hybrid vehicles and provided a tax credit for manufacturers who invest in advanced technology vehicles, such as fuel cell and electric cars. While this bill has not yet been re-introduced, I am fully committed to reducing domestic oil consumption and plan to support the new version as well.

We must also address harmful emissions from other sources, which is why I was an original cosponsor of the Clean Power Act of 2005. This bill would have aggressively reduced emissions nitrogen oxides, sulfur dioxides, mercury, and carbon in a more stringent and timely manner than the Administration's misguided "Clear Skies" proposal.

I am also an original co-sponsor of S. 6, the National Energy and Environmental Security Act. This bill encourages Congress to create legislation to enhance our national security by reducing dependency on foreign and unsustainable energy sources. It also requires reductions in greenhouse gas emissions, expanding the use of secure and environmentally-friendly energy supplies, and eliminating tax breaks to large energy companies. I will continue to work with my colleagues to support these technologies in energy bills drafted during the 110th Congress.

Finally, I also believe that our national parks and forests are our national treasure for all Americans to enjoy, and they need to be protected for future generations. During the 109th Congress, I was an original cosponsor of two bills that will help preserve wilderness areas in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and the Red Rock Wilderness area in Utah. I want you to know that I will continue the fight to protect ANWR from all efforts to open it up to drilling.

Please be assured that I will continue to craft and support environmental policy which balances conservation and consumption throughout the 110th Congress. Again, thank you for contacting me on this important issue. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance on this, or any other matter.

Sincerely,

Charles E. Schumer
United States Senator

Do they even read the letters!?

And another reply from Senator Barack Obama:

Thank you for contacting Senator Barack Obama, and for sharing this
material with us. Barack greatly appreciates the outpouring of support he
has received from across the country and from Americans around the
world, and on behalf of Obama for America, we appreciate hearing from you.

There is a lot of work to be done, and we appreciate having the benefit
of your ideas. Senator Obama is traveling around America listening to
the thoughts and concerns of people from all walks of life, and reading
letters and emails from many more. Barack knows well that Washington
does not have a monopoly on good ideas, and neither does he. That is
why it's important to hear from everyone, and we will take these thoughts
under consideration.

In the meantime, please bookmark www.barackobama.com and visit often.
We've built a set of easy-to-use web tools that empower you. At
My.BarackObama.com you can do the following:

Build your own profile and connect with supporters near you
Find or create your own local or national group
Create your own personal fundraising page and track your progress
Find events near you or plan your own
Chronicle your campaign experience on your own blog

And there will be much more to come in the weeks and months ahead.

Thank you again for contacting Senator Obama.

Sincerely,

Obama for America

Again, not related to my letter.

[edit on 5/14/2007 by Alien42]

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Man, they are dodging the question?

Almost feels like pre-made answers...
They probably have a few of them, and send the one that matches the closest the question asked, or the comment made...

Pffff.

Keep trying my friend, this is great stuff...

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The letters are pre-made. Makes you feel like it's a waste of time to even contact your government reps sometimes.

So to give it right back to them, I have a saved pre-made email about UFO disclosure that I send out every single day to the White House President and Vice President email address.

I also send the same kind of email every day to the U.N.

If only everyone did that they might take notice. It takes me about 20 seconds each day because all I have to do is go to my "draft" email folder and click send.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
That's good stuff. Yeah, I feel the frustration. But just like happened with Alien42 and K man, it seemed the email educated the responder, and that's cool too.

Your efforts are not in vain.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Still no reply from any other presidential candidates. I did receive a reply from NASA though. Unrelated to the letters, like all of the others.

Originally posted by classified material
Some of the 2008 Presidential Candidates -

Email or call the Candidates:

Joe Biden: biden.senate.gov... - 1-202-224-5042
Ron Paul: www.ronpaul.org...
www.house.gov...
www.myspace.com...

Ron Paul's campaign site:
www.ronpaul2008.com...

Joe Biden's campaign site:
www.joebiden.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Even though he isn't running for President, I emailed Jimmy Carter. I asked him to contact DP if he wants more info.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
We will must have a list of emails of white house, president, NASA, etc... And make a campaign to divulgate the message around the internet, to people to send an email to them, about dislousure of ET presence and real pictures of MOON MARS, etcc....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join